Ultimate Paradise
08 February, 2023, 08:40:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 33583 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1530 on: 19 May, 2020, 11:50:54 pm »

I think I'm reasonably close to finishing Nocturne.

There is a lot to say about this game. As of now, Chiaki and Isamu have summoned their gods, and my next destination is the Diet Building. I finally finished the fourth Kalpa, which was a total nightmare. I defeated Beelzebub as well. I'm going to be honest, this was probably the least enjoyable fight in the game for me. I like his design, but the dude is a health sponge, and his use of dekunda and dekaja slowed down the fight tremendously. I love buffing the hell out of my party in this game, and he just took that away from me. The fight itself ended up being a bit repetitive, and there were some serious close calls. I dunno, maybe my party also wasn't set up well for him.

I've seen how much health some of the later bosses, including Lucifer, have, and I'm hoping they won't be like this. It just wears me out, and if I lose once, then my motivation just goes out the window. It reminds me of Nyx from Persona 3, and I just abhorred that fight, as cool as that boss looked.

That's my only concern though. I love the game otherwise. Every other boss, especially the fiends, has been so fun. Fusing is and satisfying. I have a really neat support Amaterasu that knows debilitate, prominence, prayer, mediarahan, and dekunda. The rest of my party is basically just a harem with Parvati and Atropos. I would like to fuse Thor soon, and hopefully I can get the tyrants at some point.

Going back to the topic of the fourth Kalpa, seriously fuck that place. I ended up using a guide to get through the cursed hall towards Beelzebub. I can't even imagine what monster at Atlus decided to take away my map. I was actually more worried about the third Kalpa and Dante chasing you, but he turned out to be more of a nuisance in the chase than a legitimate threat. I genuinely feel exhausted after going through the fourth Kalpa. 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: