Ultimate Paradise
09 December, 2021, 06:40:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 23397 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1560 on: 24 June, 2020, 03:13:22 am »

Was going to do Strange Journey to change things up from the press-turn system, but I left it at my apartment. Went for IV:A instead, but I think Iíll do SJ afterwards.

Itís interesting seeing how certain things have changed. I donít really mind the added emphasis on the ďanimeĒ elements. It isnít nearly as terrible as what Xenoblade 2 did to its characters, so thereís that.

The gameplay does feel a bit more refined. I opted for a physical build on Nanashi, vs. the magic build I created for Flynn. Iím also using more of my demons within my stock, so it doesnít really feel like I have a main party anymore. That may be a consequence of the game limiting how many skills your demons get as you level up, vs. in IV where you can just get 8 skills for your demons pretty early in the game.

Iím playing on War difficulty, and it seems like a pretty reasonable challenge so far. Iím using more ailment-based skills this time around, like Poison Breath, Marin Karin, Lullaby, etc. I can only wonder if Tetrakarn and Makarakarn will break the game and trivialize nearly every boss as they did in IV.

I like the Smirk mechanic more in this game as well. It feels more strategic to work with.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 103 104 [105] 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: