Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 08:36:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 43984 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #945 on: 15 March, 2014, 02:57:38 am »

I started my perilous journey. Died a bunch of times. I managed to beat the first boss, who was actually pretty easy. At least he was easier than the path to him.

Love the feeling of finding a new bonfire. Also the feeling of accessing shortcuts.

I'm playing as a warrior. It felt weird entering the world not having a clue as to what I needed to do. I managed to push through everything though, as tough as it was. After beating the first boss, I rewarded myself with a greatshield. Really gonna need this thing after using some dinky crap as my starting gear.

I really enjoy the visuals of the game. Majula seems like a cool place. I find myself returning there often. It is much like the Nexus, but it isn't so claustrophobic. It feels like the best of the Nexus and Firelink Shrine put together. Emerald Herald seems pretty cool too. I hope she has some plot significance throughout the game. As much as I liked the Maiden in Black, she didn't offer much besides a place to level up to. Something about the Emerald Herald is also more human, which I appreciate.

I'm not sure how I feel about losing HP every time I die though. I had to get used to having half my HP in Demon's, and that was a little frustrating. It seems like it's too heavy a penalty, and it feels like while the game is already inherently hard, sometimes From is just adding some extra things to make it even harder for the sake of reputation. Still, I'm getting used to low HP anyways.

Regardless of my complaints, I'm really enjoying it. Will probably pick back up tomorrow. This seems as good a place as any to stop for now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: