Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:14:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 46261 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1185 on: 15 April, 2016, 01:11:49 am »

Maniac, I have no idea how you beat Pontiff Sulyvahn in one try, because this guy kicked my ass left and right. He initially seemed as difficult as Ludwig, but I managed to adjust to his moveset more quickly. Turns out Farron's Greatsword's spinning attack is good for dodging too. I guess that makes up for not being able to use a shield or even being able to actually guard. All in all, great fight. Irithyll is also a beautiful location.

Oh yeah, and I fought the Old Demon King. He was hard, so I decided to cheese him because I didn't feel like being stuck there. Nice seeing all those dead capra and stray demons though. I think I even found the corpse of either the Fair Lady or Quelaag (I'm assuming it's the former). And Centipede demons.

Some people are saying this stuff is all fanservice, but I don't really see how that has to be so? It just seems like a more standard sequel to Dark Souls than Dark Souls 2 was. I dunno, just my thoughts. I'm enjoying it so far, and PvP is pretty fun. Now I'm even getting ganked by invaders. Who would've known that to happen? I think the multiplayer is definitely better than Bloodborne's. Bloodborne's could have been really great given the combat, but the PvP mechanics are really bizarre (using one insight to summon, having greatly reduced health as a summon or an invader, etc.).
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: