Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 03:53:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Playthrough Topic (Hades)

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 ... 106   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Playthrough Topic (Hades)  (Read 45524 times)
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1305 on: 20 March, 2018, 11:01:53 pm »

I think you get out of the game what you're willing to put in. So if you're willing to buy into the idea that clambering up a giant stone beast isn't a precise act (like the controls), you'll get more out of it than if you expect Wander to nail every jump on your first try. Similarly, if you buy into the fact that those lands are a cursed, forbidden place, so much that they are sparse and bleak so as to be devoid of most life besides the colossi and some strange black lizards, you'll have a different experience than someone who expects big open areas to be rich and populated.
I'm glad you said this, because I think it helped me develop a better attitude towards the game. I went in to the game today with a different perspective than I did before, and I ended up finishing it. It has its problems, and its not my favorite game, but I definitely have more respect for what it is and what it represents. This remake also looks stunning. There are few games where I will just stop to look at the environments, and this was one of them.

Also Celosia can fuck right off.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 ... 106   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: