Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:58:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

One thing Brawl has that I wish other fighters had...

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One thing Brawl has that I wish other fighters had...  (Read 505 times)
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #30 on: 17 September, 2008, 02:36:27 pm »

Eddie is the whole reason why he's awesome, the idea of a parasitic shadow that eventually takes over its host is really, really cool, IMO.
And he still loses points for Venom and not sticking with Millia.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #31 on: 17 September, 2008, 02:38:01 pm »

he did stick with Millia until she imprisoned him in a weird dimension of some sort and then tried to kill him.

And Venom likes Zato, not vice versa. Zato just trained him and Venom got the hots for him.

And Venom is cool as well, despite said hots.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #32 on: 17 September, 2008, 02:44:18 pm »

I prefer Dizzy over I-no, she's kewt....I feel like making a kitty face, but I feel too much like an **** to do so right now.

Oh, what the hell:

:3

That's the spirit.
he did stick with Millia until she imprisoned him in a weird dimension of some sort and then tried to kill him.

And Venom likes Zato, not vice versa. Zato just trained him and Venom got the hots for him.

And Venom is cool as well, despite said hots.

Didn't know that......didn't want to know that....
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #33 on: 17 September, 2008, 02:50:48 pm »

LulzSpring.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #34 on: 17 September, 2008, 02:55:38 pm »

indeed. But he's a cool guy, he's up there with David Bowie, Michael Stipe, and William DeFoe's guy in "The Boondock Saints" in the category of cool gay dudes.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:05:57 pm »

There's this Chow Yun Fat movie that really should have sucked....but it managed to be awesome beyond belief.

He plays like a stereotypical 80s thug and he ends up working for a flamboyantly gay magician guy who is a murderer/theif.....he gets double crossed by him and his cousin and a few of his fingers cut off, so he has to train with his left hand to get good at shooting again.

That gay guy was a badass....he could make a pistol appear from a handkerchief somehow.

Also had a pretty sweet fight scene at the beginning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIboRk1NFEY&feature=related

Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #36 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:11:33 pm »

alright, I'll add him to the list.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #37 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:20:24 pm »

Yes; "The List".

There was also a gay guy in this one Punisher comic; he was the sheriff of some small, podunk, bigoted town and he was in love with the son of some chick the Punisher was after. She had her own militia and whatnot.

Somebody ended up killing her son because he was gay, and she swore to kill everyon ein the town. The sheriff took her and her entire band of goons on with a winchester rilfe and a revolver. He shot a gas tank on their truck killin gmost of them, but ended up getting shot and falling off of a large rock.

One of the guys leaned over the rock to see if he was dead only to catch a bullet to the forehead. The sheriff was bloodied, but he still managed to say "C'mon boys....I got five more just like that one...."

The Punisher ended up killing the woman and the rest of the guys after she had tied up the Sheriff's body in the middle of town; when the Punisher asked why no one had cut him down, someone answered "Y'know, gay people; they get AIDS".

He took the sheriffs body back to his deputy. He found out that the town Preacher had killed the woman's son, so he chained him to the back of his truck and drove the long way back to the city....
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #38 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:22:14 pm »

Yes; "The List".

There was also a gay guy in this one Punisher comic; he was the sheriff of some small, podunk, bigoted town and he was in love with the son of some chick the Punisher was after. She had her own militia and whatnot.

Somebody ended up killing her son because he was gay, and she swore to kill everyon ein the town. The sheriff took her and her entire band of goons on with a winchester rilfe and a revolver. He shot a gas tank on their truck killin gmost of them, but ended up getting shot and falling off of a large rock.

One of the guys leaned over the rock to see if he was dead only to catch a bullet to the forehead. The sheriff was bloodied, but he still managed to say "C'mon boys....I got five more just like that one...."

The Punisher ended up killing the woman and the rest of the guys after she had tied up the Sheriff's body in the middle of town; when the Punisher asked why no one had cut him down, someone answered "Y'know, gay people; they get AIDS".

He took the sheriffs body back to his deputy. He found out that the town Preacher had killed the woman's son, so he chained him to the back of his truck and drove the long way back to the city....

that gave me a laugh, I won't lie.

and that is pretty badass.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:31:10 pm »

He has earned a spot on "The List".
Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #40 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:34:54 pm »

How this thread went from disappointment with limited online fighters to cool gay guys is beyond me. >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #41 on: 17 September, 2008, 03:42:48 pm »

The magic of Salty's conversations.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up