Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:13:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Theres something bugging me constantly...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theres something bugging me constantly...  (Read 779 times)
I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #30 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:08:49 am »

But now the only reason i do come back is to set you pricks who think that whatever you or a group of you think is right should automatically be taught or told as the truth.

Exactly my point, thank you for helping clarify. You're only here to be a hindrance. But as long as you're here, I'll repeat the question-

Explain how it isnt a choice.

Explain how it is.

Even though I'm almost entirely sure you're only saying what you are to **** off as many people as possible, let's see your argument.

First of all the frst part was about you people who flame people who dont agree with you. and ok ill explain how it is a choice.

Now im bout to get religious sooo you might not understand but anyways the foundational teaching on marriage and sexual issues is found in Genesis chapters 1 and 2. When Jesus was questioned about marriage, He referred to these 2 chapters Matthew 19:1-12; Mark 10:1-12. Genesis teaches us that “male and female He created them” Genesis 1:27. We were created to a plan, male and female complementing each other. That is, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, nor Madam and Eve.

Alsooooooooooooooo design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality. (just a side point)
Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Smokey's cousin works for the web hoster. He browses the forums for ones he likes. He thought we had a cool name and became a member. Trust me, this guy is not Kakadi.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: