Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:06:41 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Theres something bugging me constantly...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Theres something bugging me constantly...  (Read 785 times)
Ahriman
« Reply #30 on: 19 September, 2008, 07:44:59 pm »

If I did, then people will think I'm abusing my power and holding a grudge or some crap like that.

Kakadi has been banned from the site, he's breaking the rules just by being here. You should ban him regardless of what it'll make other people think.

Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #31 on: 19 September, 2008, 11:35:11 pm »

Of course God doesn't like gay people. It's A-men, not Ah-men.

*Stolen joke from Steven Colbert.* >_>
Report Spam   Logged
I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #32 on: 19 September, 2008, 11:54:51 pm »

If I did, then people will think I'm abusing my power and holding a grudge or some crap like that.

Kakadi has been banned from the site, he's breaking the rules just by being here. You should ban him regardless of what it'll make other people think.

Why is Kakadi still allowed to come here anyways? Somebody ban him plz.

Its funny how just because someone disagrees with you, you find the need to try to shut them up. You obviously dont get it do you? Sure ban me i really dont care but if its because in some way you feel better about yourself whoop dee ****ing doo. Being gay is wrong. Just wrong. Your just mad because im the only person that stands up for whatever i believe in especially if its against you. Lets see the odds shall we? Bout everyone in favor of homosexual crap to me one person against it. Nice. Well im not doubting the mod system but each time i get banned it is a struggle to get back. But now the only reason i do come back is to set you pricks who think that whatever you or a group of you think is right should automatically be taught or told as the truth. Its funny that id even write this much. But whatever, act like you know everything and be happy about. Because thats what it all boils down to.
« Last Edit: 20 September, 2008, 12:09:23 am by randomguy44 » Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Smokey's cousin works for the web hoster. He browses the forums for ones he likes. He thought we had a cool name and became a member. Trust me, this guy is not Kakadi.
Ahriman
« Reply #33 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:03:44 am »

But now the only reason i do come back is to set you pricks who think that whatever you or a group of you think is right should automatically be taught or told as the truth.

Exactly my point, thank you for helping clarify. You're only here to be a hindrance. But as long as you're here, I'll repeat the question-

Explain how it isnt a choice.

Explain how it is.

Even though I'm almost entirely sure you're only saying what you are to **** off as many people as possible, let's see your argument.
Report Spam   Logged
I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #34 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:08:49 am »

But now the only reason i do come back is to set you pricks who think that whatever you or a group of you think is right should automatically be taught or told as the truth.

Exactly my point, thank you for helping clarify. You're only here to be a hindrance. But as long as you're here, I'll repeat the question-

Explain how it isnt a choice.

Explain how it is.

Even though I'm almost entirely sure you're only saying what you are to **** off as many people as possible, let's see your argument.

First of all the frst part was about you people who flame people who dont agree with you. and ok ill explain how it is a choice.

Now im bout to get religious sooo you might not understand but anyways the foundational teaching on marriage and sexual issues is found in Genesis chapters 1 and 2. When Jesus was questioned about marriage, He referred to these 2 chapters Matthew 19:1-12; Mark 10:1-12. Genesis teaches us that “male and female He created them” Genesis 1:27. We were created to a plan, male and female complementing each other. That is, God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, nor Madam and Eve.

Alsooooooooooooooo design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality. (just a side point)
Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Smokey's cousin works for the web hoster. He browses the forums for ones he likes. He thought we had a cool name and became a member. Trust me, this guy is not Kakadi.
Ahriman
« Reply #35 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:16:29 am »

Sorry, quoting the bible isn't going to be taken seriously in any argument. As for your other point-

Alsooooooooooooooo design in human biology supports heterosexuality and contradicts homosexuality. (just a side point)

Well yes, it's clear that people are naturally supposed to be heterosexual, but it's not as if defects don't exist. Homosexuality could very well be the result of somebody who was going to end up a woman physically being a man instead, though that's entirely a theory. But there's been study into the differences in chromosomes between homosexual and heterosexual people and a difference in one of the chromosomes has been found, which if it could be more well evidenced would effectively completely prove that homosexuality is biological.

And there is more evidence still, but a lot of it is not set in stone either way, but all of it together clearly points to one conclusion.
Report Spam   Logged
flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #36 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:20:24 am »

It pretty much isn't a choice unless you're one of those idiots who changes back and forth
Report Spam   Logged

I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #37 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:23:30 am »

Sorry, quoting the bible isn't going to be taken seriously in any argument. As for your other point-

I thinks its funny you think you can rule out things just because you say so. Well this conversation is completely pointless then because me being religious i base almost everything out of the bible. So if you think you can rule that out then dont make an argument with me retard. Try looking at all my other debates i always point to the bible. So i will agree there are defects but that doesnt mean your naturally going to be attracted to thye same sex. So maybe at a different point in time when you give the bible some credit we can continue until then. Dont bother trying to argue with me because its the first place ill get my facts out of. Just to let you know. Im not sure what religion you are IF you follow any but im sure it doesnt promote homosexual relationships.
Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Ahriman
« Reply #38 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:28:37 am »

Eh, I'm Jewish, but I couldn't tell you whether it's supporting or unsupporting of homosexual relationships because I really don't care and don't see why people shouldn't be allowed to be in one, regardless of whether it's a choice or not. It causes no harm to anybody or anything.

And as long as you're making your arguments out of The Bible, well, that kind of just ends it doesn't it? There isn't even a need for debate when you have an all-ending book that gives you the solution to everything.
Report Spam   Logged
I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #39 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:33:33 am »

You see, im trying not to go off on you but your making little smart remarks against a faith i believe in yet jews are the worst of them all. So i could really care less with what your saying but i do think its un called for very un called for. So while ill sit here and believe in the bible. You go off and make trouble for someone else. Get along little doggy
Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Ahriman
« Reply #40 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:38:22 am »

I really don't have a problem with Christianity at all. (as you apparently have with Judaism, but I'll try to ignore that for now) My point was that there's no point of debating if all you're going to do is quote a book and take it as absolute fact. If you already know that it's right, what are you even doing here?
Report Spam   Logged
I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #41 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:40:44 am »

I really don't have a problem with Christianity at all. (as you apparently have with Judaism, but I'll try to ignore that for now) My point was that there's no point of debating if all you're going to do is quote a book and take it as absolute fact. If you already know that it's right, what are you even doing here?

I love how you completely flipped what i said back on me. Well the reason im here is only because cads decided to make this topic. (Why i dont kno seeing as we go to the same kingdom hall and are the same religion) but just because he decides to make this topic i know just about everyone is going to say its right and its ok to be homosexual. But if he made the topic and he says all that well why cant i give my thoughts?
Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #42 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:42:02 am »

Don't be surprised if you get into an argument on the Heavy Stuff board.
« Last Edit: 20 September, 2008, 12:44:57 am by Upgraded-Form » Report Spam   Logged
I Jus Snipededed You
King Snipededed

« Reply #43 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:44:30 am »

Don't be surprised if you don't get into an argument on the Heavy Stuff board.

Why what happened? I dont look for arguments its just when people dont agree it usually happens.
Report Spam   Logged

Guys, calm down.
Ahriman
« Reply #44 on: 20 September, 2008, 12:45:13 am »

I love how you completely flipped what i said back on me.

Huh?

You see, im trying not to go off on you but your making little smart remarks against a faith i believe in yet jews are the worst of them all.

That seemed like pretty blatant hatred. >_> And I don't mind when you give your opinion, unless the first thing you say is "Shows how retarded you are." Really, now.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: