Ultimate Paradise
03 April, 2020, 01:29:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
 
  Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

SSBB Mansion

Pages: 1 ... 750 751 752 753 [754] 755   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SSBB Mansion  (Read 28874 times)
Zaffenzac
*zaffenzac*
Holy Ruler
*********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 2,009



« Reply #11295 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:01:02 pm »

brb mom needs on
Report Spam   Logged
flamesnake
Elite Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Dead
Posts: 9,833


RERO RERO


WWW
« Reply #11296 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:01:34 pm »

GODZILLAAAAAA*shot*
Report Spam   Logged

flamesnake
Elite Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Dead
Posts: 9,833


RERO RERO


WWW
« Reply #11297 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:02:07 pm »

also inb4LeaffindsoutandPMSs
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 6,534


NubChaos/Little Raven


WWW
« Reply #11298 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:05:57 pm »

lol

Don't worry. If he does decide to go through with his threats, he'll be utterly pwnsmashed. :3
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 6,534


NubChaos/Little Raven


WWW
« Reply #11299 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:06:27 pm »

I'ma go eat. BRB
Report Spam   Logged

Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Tripping balls
Posts: 11,074


Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness


« Reply #11300 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:14:44 pm »

Helba:*smirks and approaches her holding the Dagger Crevia used on her, she vanishes*

Crevia:?

Helba:*appears and stabs her in her leg*

Crevia:!?*screams in pain*

Helba:*stabs into the other one*

Crevia:Ngh!*falls to her knees in agony*

Helba:*stabs her in a few more places and grabs her by the hair*Say hello to Alma for me in the afterlife...

Crevia:Burn in hell Zava..

Helba:Well, I haven't been called that in a long time...You even had the means of killing me..Oh well, too little too late...*roughly slits her throat*

Crevia:*blood pours out and she gurgles and dies*
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 6,534


NubChaos/Little Raven


WWW
« Reply #11301 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:25:25 pm »

Nobunaga: *smirks as Crevia's blood is drained out of the room. He kicks her body into the grate and closes it* Now.. Zodiac will be unleashed upon this world..


*the portal glows and opens up even more. The guttural roars cease, and Zodiac jumps out of the portal. Upon landing, several tremors are caused and many nearby trees/buildings/etc. are leveled. *
Hanzo: !.. (The Destroyer awakens..)
Keiji: I-it's him..! Zodiac! GET HIM! *charges outside with his weapon*
*the others head out as well, in a last ditch effort to stop Zodiac*
Zodiac: *starts destroying stuff. :3 *
Report Spam   Logged

Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Tripping balls
Posts: 11,074


Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness


« Reply #11302 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:28:51 pm »

Helba(Zava):Yes.

Everyone:*goes out to stop Zodiac*
Report Spam   Logged

flamesnake
Elite Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Dead
Posts: 9,833


RERO RERO


WWW
« Reply #11303 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:29:44 pm »

Kirby: ._.

Scorpion: ...

Shuma-Gorath: *like really excited*

Nightmare: *watches*
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 6,534


NubChaos/Little Raven


WWW
« Reply #11304 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:34:06 pm »

*police officers and army d00dz and stuff arrive and open fire on Zodiac*
Zodiac: *roars as a glow appears in his mouth. He fires a massive fireball from his mouth, incinerating a large chunk of the police/army. He then swings one of his arms down at the ground, kicking up a massive amount of dirt and rock, which buries another chunk alive*
Jade: This.. is bad. *takes a picture of Zodiac, and then heads in his direction, readying her Dai-jo staff*

Others: *soon get close enough to him to start attacking with ranged attacks/magic*
Report Spam   Logged

flamesnake
Elite Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Dead
Posts: 9,833


RERO RERO


WWW
« Reply #11305 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:39:44 pm »

Kirby: *firing arrows at it being very afraid* T_T

Scorpion: *begins shooting fireballs*
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 6,534


NubChaos/Little Raven


WWW
« Reply #11306 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:41:22 pm »

Zodiac; *roars again and jumps high into the air. He falls back down and stomps teh ground hard, creating a massive earthquake*
Pplz: ! *knocked over by the tremors*
Report Spam   Logged

Zaffenzac
*zaffenzac*
Holy Ruler
*********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 2,009



« Reply #11307 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:44:20 pm »

bleah food coma

Shannon:*no hope left but still fighting*
Kelsy:*fighting vigoursly*
Report Spam   Logged
flamesnake
Elite Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Dead
Posts: 9,833


RERO RERO


WWW
« Reply #11308 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:49:36 pm »

Kirby: *rolling around* T_T

Scorpion: *gets back up after falling*
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member
**********
Offline Offline

Gender: Male
Mood: Happy
Posts: 6,534


NubChaos/Little Raven


WWW
« Reply #11309 on: 28 November, 2008, 05:51:02 pm »

Hanzo: *dashes towards one of Zodiac's feet and jumps onto it. He starts to climb up Zodiac, Shadow of the Colossus style*

Tana: *flies at Zodiac from above on her pegasus and throws a javelin at one of his eyes*
Zodiac: *swings an arm at it, deflecting it*
Tana: Tch..!
Zodiac: *swings an arm at Tana*
Tana: ! *quickly flies up to avoid*

YUna: *shooting Zodiac with her pistols, but it doesn't seem to work*
Rikku: *throwing grenades and bombs and stuff*

Keiji: *whistles. Matsukaze, his huge horse, runs to him and Keiji gets on. He then charges Zodiac on Matsukaze*

Zodiac: *stomps the ground with one foot, summoning a large amount of lesser demons*
Auron: *was charging the foot, so starts fighting the lesser demons*

Jade: *Firing discs at Zodiac. Some of the lesser demons charge her, so she readies her staff and fights them*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 750 751 752 753 [754] 755   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by EzPortal
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum

Powered by SMF | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy