Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:18:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Character Bios!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Character Bios!  (Read 10095 times)
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

NubChaos/Little Raven

« on: 08 October, 2008, 10:01:15 pm »

Zelda

Nintendo game- If you really have to know, then I question your intelligence. Heavily.

You all know who Zelda is. >_>
She can use a bow and a sword, but prefers her magic.

Orientation: Straight
Romantic Status: Single
Final Smash: Light Arrow - Zelda fires an arrow of light from her bow, which pretty much insta-kills anything it touches. @_@

Sheik

Same as Zelda
Other Notes: Easily mistaken for a man

Eirika

Nintendo game- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)

Eirika is kind and loving, but a bit shy. She's an orphan. Her mother died when she was very young, and her father died in a surprise attack on her father's castle. Oh yeah. She's the Princess of the Kingdom of Renais. Her father Fado was king, before dying. Ephraim, her twin brother, is the Prince and heir to the throne of Renais. She's very close to Ephraim, Princess Tana of Frelia, and Prince Lyon of Grado. (In the game, it's revealed that Lyon always had feelings for Eirika. Tongue )

In combat, she wields a rapier. She dislikes fighting though, and would rather resort to diplomatic means, instead of physical, to resolve conflicts. She fights only to defend herself and others.

Final Smash: Thunder Runner - Eirika's enchanted rapier Sieglinde is surrounded in blue lightning. Her speed and attack power is greatly increased for a short period of time, and any attack she lands has an additional mini-explosion and/or mini-electrocution with it.

Joshua

Nintendo game- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)

Joshua's like, the best unit you can get in Sacred Stones, if you make him a swordmaster. He sux as an Assassin.. His default class is Myrmidon, but whenver I take him in an RP, I have it so that he's a Swordmaster. Tongue

Anyways. Joshua's a traveling mercenary type who loves to **** and place his fate in the hands of Lady Luck. He's an extremely skilled swordsman, and he has a pretty big secret....... But I'm not telling. Until Joshua tells someone in the RP of course. Tongue

He can be a bit of a flirt at times, but underneath he's really a pretty kind and wise guy. :3

Final Smash: Swordmaster Critical - Looks like THIS! (Joshua's a swordmaster in the vid, so you can use this vid to get an even better idea of how he looks, especially when in combat. Tongue)

Taki

Taki the awesome kunoichi from Soul Calibur. She and Amy are my mains.. :3

Anyways. Taki wields two ninja swords, Rekki-maru and Mekki-maru. She's also skilled at martial arts. She's an accomplished Demon Huntress, Spy, and Blacksmith. :3

She has various relationships with other soul series characters...
Mitsurugi's rival (Good ole Samurai VS Ninja)
She defeated Ivy in Soul Calibur and told her that Cervantes is her father
She defeated Cervantes in Soul Edge and saved Sophitia, nursing her back to health and bringing her home with Cassandra's help.
She also witnessed the duel between Siegfried and Nightmare in SCIII. After that, she swore to destroy both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in order to stop all the fighting once and for all. So she'll be coming after Siegfried AND Nightmare. Tongue

Anyways.. She used to be a part of the Fuma clan of ninjas, the master Toki having raised her as his own daughter after she was orphaned. However, Toki was consumed by Soul Edge, and she had no choice but to kill him. She is now a rogue ninja, having no master or clan to call her own.

Final Smash - Critical Finish
« Last Edit: 23 February, 2009, 08:50:35 pm by Kotaro Fuma » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: