Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:38:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Character Bios!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Character Bios!  (Read 10096 times)
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

NubChaos/Little Raven

« on: 08 October, 2008, 09:28:09 pm »

Follow this template please...

Character Name
Picture or description (Pics preferred)

Nintendo Game they debuted in, or any nintendo game they're in
Bio/Personality/Powers/Etc.

Orientation
Romantic Status
Final Smash

Other Notes/Random Notes/Videos/Etc. (optional)
« Last Edit: 19 February, 2009, 07:53:39 pm by Bane » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #1 on: 08 October, 2008, 09:52:30 pm »

Dizzy
Nintendo debut:Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (GBA)

a half gear girl with angelic wings not musch is known about her but she hides a fearsome power
Bi.
Her final form

Bi
Single

FS: Tsubasa no Hikari(Wings of Light)
Testament
Nintendo debut:Guilty Gear X Advance Edition (GBA)

A gear that is Dizzy's Guardian he constantly keeps a eye on her and treats her like a daughter.
Straight
Single

Morrigan
Nintendo debut:Capcom Vs SNK EO (GC)

A powerful Succubus with a strong curiosity in the world is particularly fond of humans
Bi
single

Shido Fuyuki
Nintendo Debut: GetBackers Dakkanoku (GBA)Japan Only.

Also known as Beast Master Shido, he has the power to control any kind of animal  no matter how fierce they may be, he also has a unique fighting style which mimics the movements of particular animals and his body also changes to suit the stance he takes such as extended Canines, claws, ect.
Straight
Single
EXTRAS: There is also a popular sex joke that is used involving his fighting style stating that he will turn into a horse for women
Straight
single

Temp FS:Bat flurry

REAL FS:Chimera Mode.

He discovered this power when the Chimera Heart implanted in his chest becomes fully active, his physical strength and speed increases tremendously and he becomes completely invincible, the effect is temporary however.

Uranus

A mysterious and powerful woman with powerful plasma abilities, not much is known about her except her love for chocolate and when in battle she can transform into a mighty Chimera, making her a force to be reckoned with.

Chimera Form

Final Smash:Hyper Mode-can merge her two form together and combine her speed with the power of her beast form, but her true might comes from the fearsome throws she can do in this form, here are two examples:
http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=cV4NgqlDpqA&feature=related
0:06 & 0:19

« Last Edit: 12 March, 2009, 05:48:35 pm by Shido Fuyuki » Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #2 on: 08 October, 2008, 10:01:15 pm »

Zelda

Nintendo game- If you really have to know, then I question your intelligence. Heavily.

You all know who Zelda is. >_>
She can use a bow and a sword, but prefers her magic.

Orientation: Straight
Romantic Status: Single
Final Smash: Light Arrow - Zelda fires an arrow of light from her bow, which pretty much insta-kills anything it touches. @_@

Sheik

Same as Zelda
Other Notes: Easily mistaken for a man

Eirika

Nintendo game- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)

Eirika is kind and loving, but a bit shy. She's an orphan. Her mother died when she was very young, and her father died in a surprise attack on her father's castle. Oh yeah. She's the Princess of the Kingdom of Renais. Her father Fado was king, before dying. Ephraim, her twin brother, is the Prince and heir to the throne of Renais. She's very close to Ephraim, Princess Tana of Frelia, and Prince Lyon of Grado. (In the game, it's revealed that Lyon always had feelings for Eirika. Tongue )

In combat, she wields a rapier. She dislikes fighting though, and would rather resort to diplomatic means, instead of physical, to resolve conflicts. She fights only to defend herself and others.

Final Smash: Thunder Runner - Eirika's enchanted rapier Sieglinde is surrounded in blue lightning. Her speed and attack power is greatly increased for a short period of time, and any attack she lands has an additional mini-explosion and/or mini-electrocution with it.

Joshua

Nintendo game- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA)

Joshua's like, the best unit you can get in Sacred Stones, if you make him a swordmaster. He sux as an Assassin.. His default class is Myrmidon, but whenver I take him in an RP, I have it so that he's a Swordmaster. Tongue

Anyways. Joshua's a traveling mercenary type who loves to **** and place his fate in the hands of Lady Luck. He's an extremely skilled swordsman, and he has a pretty big secret....... But I'm not telling. Until Joshua tells someone in the RP of course. Tongue

He can be a bit of a flirt at times, but underneath he's really a pretty kind and wise guy. :3

Final Smash: Swordmaster Critical - Looks like THIS! (Joshua's a swordmaster in the vid, so you can use this vid to get an even better idea of how he looks, especially when in combat. Tongue)

Taki

Taki the awesome kunoichi from Soul Calibur. She and Amy are my mains.. :3

Anyways. Taki wields two ninja swords, Rekki-maru and Mekki-maru. She's also skilled at martial arts. She's an accomplished Demon Huntress, Spy, and Blacksmith. :3

She has various relationships with other soul series characters...
Mitsurugi's rival (Good ole Samurai VS Ninja)
She defeated Ivy in Soul Calibur and told her that Cervantes is her father
She defeated Cervantes in Soul Edge and saved Sophitia, nursing her back to health and bringing her home with Cassandra's help.
She also witnessed the duel between Siegfried and Nightmare in SCIII. After that, she swore to destroy both Soul Calibur and Soul Edge in order to stop all the fighting once and for all. So she'll be coming after Siegfried AND Nightmare. Tongue

Anyways.. She used to be a part of the Fuma clan of ninjas, the master Toki having raised her as his own daughter after she was orphaned. However, Toki was consumed by Soul Edge, and she had no choice but to kill him. She is now a rogue ninja, having no master or clan to call her own.

Final Smash - Critical Finish
« Last Edit: 23 February, 2009, 08:50:35 pm by Kotaro Fuma » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #3 on: 08 October, 2008, 10:03:45 pm »

Adrian Farenheights Tepes, aka Alucard

Nintendo Game: Dawn of Sorrow

Bio: Alucard is a dhamphir, a half man half vampire hybrid with all the powers of a vampire and none of the weaknesses. His father was Dracula, the most powerful vampire of all time. He rebeled against his father and fought him several times. He continues to hunt demons and other such things. He is a typically quiet person, but when things must be done he often takes charge. He fights with a variety of different weapons and powers, so his style is hard to precisely describe. His most used weapon is his family heirloom, the Alucard Sword, although he also wields a large number of other powerful weapons, including his family spear, Alucard Spear, Crissgrem, a balde that can make over a thousand cuts in a second, the Sword of Dawn, siad to contain the ghosts of a powerful army, a pistol loaded with holy silver bullets, and even a Positron Rifle (big ass future gun that shots positively charged electrons, which is bad for you). He also has magical powers, vampiric powers, etc.

Other: FS (If in this RP): Duplicator: Alucard equips the Duplicator, a mysterious item which allows him to use an infinite amount of items for a set period of time. Items that he can use with it are things such as potions, shurikens, spears, magical attacks, bombs, pentegrams, neutron bombs, and many other powerful things.

Solid Snake

Nintendo Game: Metal Gear

Bio: A genetically enhanced super solider, I'm sure most people know what he's like, cynical, strong, etc.

Other: FS: Metal Gear REX: Snake pilots the nuclear war mech Metal Gear REX for some time.

Joanna Dark

Nintendo Game: Perfect Dark

Bio: Known as "Perfect Dark" because of her flawless performances in training missions, Joanna is an agent in an organization known as the Carrington Institute. Joanna is a highly skilled agent, adept with any type of firearm known to man, and several known to aliens. She was instrumental in saving Earth from being destroyed by a race of aliens known as the Skedar when she allied with the Skedar's enemies, the Maians.

Other: FS: Farsight: Joanna gains access to the Farsight, which is a Maian laser sniper rifle which can see and fire through walls. One shot is powerful enough to not only kill anything, but one shot has been recorded as going through a guard, a Maian Saucer, Skedar Dropship and Skedar King.

Frog

Nintendo Game: Chrono Trigger

Bio: Once a squire named Glenn, has was transformed into a frog man by an evil mage. He is an incredibly skilled sowrdsman, wielding the legendary masamune blade, and uses water magic in battle.

Orientation: Was straight before froggification, has no sexual attraction towards humans now

Romantic Status: Was possibly in love with the Queen of his country before froggification.

Other: FS: Frog Squash: Frog summons a giant frog to jump around and crush foes.

Mai Shiranui

Nintendo Game: Fatal Fury 2 (was ported to the SNES)

Bio: A skilled ninja warrior who fights with fans and her family's martial arts. She also has slight pyrokinetic powers. Mai is also known to become jealous/rivals with other girls, mostly due to slight dementia on her part.

Romantic Status: Madly in love with Andy Bogard. He doesn't seem to fully return her love, though this has yet to break through to her. Whether she will ever understand this in the RP or not I haven't decided. If she does she'll be available, if not, she won't.

Other: FS: Burning Mai: Mai darts back in forth in mid jump at her foe, attaching fire bombs to them. She then grabs onto them, which sets the bombs of in a massive fiery explosion. This doesn't harm her though.
« Last Edit: 20 February, 2009, 09:03:29 am by William "Bill" Munny » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Not Oskman

Username: Not Oskman

« Reply #4 on: 20 February, 2009, 05:02:49 pm »

Rubedo
Nintendo Game: Xenosaga I & II (Nintendo DS)

Director of the Kukia Fondation. Is actually 26, but body has stopped so he takes the form of a twelve year old. In battle he uses dual pistols.
FS: Red Dragon: Major increase in power.

Dante
Nintendo Game: made a cameo in SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighter DS( Nintendo DS)

Is the leader of the Devil May Cry organization. Son of the demon Sparda who saved the world thousands of years ago from Mundas. He's only half-demon but he can acess his demon side to gain a boost in strength. In battle, he uses a crapload of different weapons.
FS: Desperate Devil Trigger: He fully accesses his demon-side and take the appearance of Sparda. I this form, he;s much stronger then when he normally uses DT.
Report Spam   Logged
Snowy the Serpent
The official plush snake of this topic.
Holy Ruler

Snakey the plush.

« Reply #5 on: 20 February, 2009, 06:24:04 pm »

Yoshi

Debut: Yoshi

Personality: This Yoshi is somewhat naive and very fun-loving. Of course he doesn't like threats, but he isn't angered too easily either. He is absolutely friendly to anyone he meets. He is also persistent in his duties and refuses to back down until the very worst or it is done. This Yoshi also loves to eat more than other Yoshi's do, and will eat just about anything he wants.

Abilities: Yoshi can extend his tongue out to grab objects/enemies and can swallow them to produce eggs for which he uses to throw as weapons. He also has his fair physical combat style, using his feet and his head a lot more than he ever uses his arms (out of throwing eggs).

Final Smash: Super Dragon

Other notes: Yoshi is trying to learn the human language. Although he knows very little, he can ask a few questions and greet somebody.

Melene

Debut: Pokemon

Personality: Melene is a cool yet caring Grovyle who loves flirting with other male pokemon. She tends to be sassy and outgoing, friendly. She is easily saddened and dislikes being away from friends.

Moves: Quick Attack (A super fast movement in a direction or two, also used as a tackle)
Leaf Blade (The leaves on her arms become broad and sharp, which she uses to attack with)
Fury Cutter (A cut that starts out small but gains a lot of attack power when used and hit with successfully)
Screech (Can temporarily stun somebody)

Melene also may attack

Final Smash: Leaf Storm (Summon a cloud of razor sharp leaves that volley the surrounding area, cutting whatever they touch. However, this lowers the effectiveness of the rest of her special moves temporarily)
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2009, 05:44:13 pm by Snowy the Serpent » Report Spam   Logged

flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #6 on: 21 February, 2009, 12:19:59 pm »

Character Name: Kirby
Picture or description:

Nintendo Game: Kirby's Adventure

Bio/Personality/Powers/Etc:
You know Kirby's powers. Kirby is a little older than his last appearances but he still loves to eat and he can talk now. Kirby is usually friendly and oblivious to things.

Orientation: None
Final Smash: Mic Kirby

Other Notes/Random Notes/Videos/Etc:Kirby stored most of his powers inside his stomach.

Character Name: Pikachu
Picture or description:

Nintendo Game: Pokemon Red and Blue

Bio/Personality/Powers/Etc:
Electric pokemon olo. Pikachu is very curious and likes to sniff things.

Final Smash: Volt Tackle

Other Notes/Random Notes/Videos/Etc:Pikachu likes to wear a red hat.

Character Name: Nightmare
Picture or description:http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww72/MP_Slayer/nightmare.jpg

Nintendo Game: Soul Calibur 2

Bio/Personality/Powers/Etc: Nightmare goes around trying to take strong souls to become more powerful. He always loves to mess with Siegfried. Nightmare usually insults people until he feels like attacking or the insulted attacks.

Final Smash His Critical Finish in Soul Calibur IV
Other Notes/Random Notes/Videos/Etc: Nightmare's weaknesses are speed, water, and soul calibur.

Character Name: Scorpion
Picture or description:

Nintendo Game: one of the early MKs

Bio/Personality/Powers/Etc.: He is usually quiet but will sometimes yell. He also likes to test people's strength.

Final Smash: Toasty

Other Notes/Random Notes/Videos/Etc: He hates Quan Chi and Sub-Zero
« Last Edit: 03 March, 2009, 08:55:32 pm by Flamesnake55 » Report Spam   Logged

ProtoOmegaWeapon
Legendary Member

« Reply #7 on: 21 February, 2009, 01:34:31 pm »

The Great Mizuti

Nintendo Game Debute: Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (GC)

Bio: Mizuti is a masked creature who is shrouded in mystery. She frequently calls herself the "Great Mizuti" and most of the time she speaks of herself in the third person. Without all her clothing she's just a surprisingly cute little girl. Mizuti is also known as a "Child of the Earth". Mizuti is able to use magical cards known as "Magnus", which absorb the "Magna essence" of real-world objects for storage and later use. These magnus also allow her to use various elemental attacks. She also uses a single magical chakram as a close range weapon.

Romantic status: Single

Final Smash: Alias Fall (1:53-1:56)

Jin Uzuki

Nintendo Game Debut: Xenosaga I & II (Nintendo DS)

Bio: An expert sword-wielder and the older brother of another XS main Character, Shion Uzuki. Jin has had several jobs before, from running a Bookstore to becoming a Medical Doctor, but he's never held a job for more than 6 months. In addition to his sword skills, Jin is able to use energy attacks known as "Ether", the equivalent to magic attacks in the XS universe.

Final Smash: Lightning Waltz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKlKVEo68R4&feature=related
« Last Edit: 28 February, 2009, 01:14:34 pm by Kuja » Report Spam   Logged
Arashi_Uzumaki
Holy Ruler

Mood: Lonesome

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

« Reply #8 on: 21 February, 2009, 02:33:56 pm »

Prinny
Nintendo Game Debute: Disgaea DS (Nintendo DS)

(This one, yes he wasn't in Disgaea DS, but essentially, all the Prinnies in "Can I Really Be The Hero?" are just normal one with scarves, so...)

Bio: A Prinny donning a red scarf. A prinny is a small, usually blue, pouch-wearing penguin-like creature with disproportionately small bat wings and two peg legs where feet would normally be. When thrown, they explode on impact. They also use two knives as weapons often. A common trait of prinnies is their upbeat attitude and frequent use of the word "dood" as an interjection. Humans who have led a worthless life, such a thieves or murderers, have their souls sewn into the body of a prinny upon their death. For an unknown reason, regular prinnies will explode when they hit something with great force, such as when thrown.

This prinny constantly keep an upbeat attitude, but is always reasonable, meaning although he keeps his spirits high, he knows when he's not going to be able to win. He is easy to make friends with, and loves to eat sweets. He also lives after exploding, unlike most prinnies.

Final Smash: Neo Prinny Raid
Prinny pulls out a whistle, blows on it, and then runs to the edge of the stage and jumps off (he doesn't lose a life however). Then suddenly, a barrage of Prinnies falls from the sky, making all of them explode on contact with anything. The Prinnies fall at a pretty dangerous pace, and are harder to dodge than PK Starstorm, but the FS lasts less time. Prinny then jumps back and exclaims "How do you like that dood?!" Also, sometimes, a Prinny will remain after the FS. It is then treated as an item (like a bomb, explodes when you throw it), but behaves like a Waddle Doo (walks in a straight line, attacks randomly whatever is in front of it).

Hiro (Young)
Nintendo Game Debute: Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (Originally on Super Famicom, Remade on PS2, Ported to DS)

Bio: A six-year-old boy who used to travel all around the world along with his father, Pankraz. After his death, the Hero is a slave forced to undergo hard labor in the building of a great temple. Ten years after, he finally escapes there, and he starts journey to find his mother. Martha is the mother of the Hero, who is said to have died soon after the Hero was born. She came from Elhaven and hence kept power to tame monsters. The Hero's name from the manga is Abel, but for personal reasons, I will keep his name Hiro, since I don't want to call him Abel, but I don't want him to be called "The Hero". He will grow one time in this RP, at a pivotal moment.

He is a model hero, a young one albeit. He is very nice like a lot of kids are, and is EXTREMELY easy to make friends with. He will always protect those in need.
He can also tame monsters.

Final Smash: Weak Beserker
Hiro pulls out a wooden sword and begins to beat on the nearest enemy with it, each strike doing 1%. After about 10 hits, he does a fierce swipe, forcing the opponent into a guard animation and them taking 3%. He then pushes all of his might into the sword and breaks through the guard, then continues with an upward strike using all of his energy, taking 10% and giving suprisingly high knockback. This is a weak final smash, but it does high knockback at the end.
Will learn new final smashes as he grows.

Shing Meteoryte
Nintendo Game Debute: Tales of Hearts (DS)

Bio: A boy with an unusually strong curiosity for the world, Shing lives with his Grandfather Zeks in the town of Seeble. He inherited the ability to use Soma from his Grandfather and mother, but he hides this fact from them. Because of his curiosity and personal inexperience, he lacks delicacy in his speech and conduct. He notices his mistakes, and is able to properly reflect upon them. He was given the Soma "Asteria" by his grandfather, passed down by their ancestors.

I can't really get my hands on this game, and even if I could, I wouldn't be able to understand it. So bear with me until I can perfect his character. Tongue
He is a model hero, always protects his friends, often happy, cocky, aggresive in battle, overconfident, etc. But he is a very nice guy with a heart of gold. Fairly easy to become friends with.

Final Smash: Ultra Shouou Jineizan
Shing holds his sword above his head, preparing to strike. He then does an upward slash with his sword and while the opponent is in the air, begins an onslaught of slashes from all sides, one after another, and knocking the opponent higher and higher and gradually speeding up until it appears as if he has afterimages. The afterimages then dissappear, and Shing finishes the attack by bringing his sword down on the opponent with a downward strike, bringing both of them back to earth.

Mizer
Nintendo Game Debut: Yggdra Union (GBA)
http://yggdraunion.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Yu-hunter.jpg

Bio: A bounty hunter set on capturing Yggdra. He has a habit of showing up when Yggdra and company are intensely preoccupied with more pressing matters. He has given up pursuing her and begun to hunt more interesting targets.

Mizer uses a bow and arrow.

Final Smash: Worth of the card THUNDERBOLT will give us power!!

Mizer holds up his bow and arrow and starts to glow. He then shoots an arrow into the sky. The battle continues as always. However, suddenly in the middle of the battle randomly, 5 huge big of thunder strike, 1 first, then 2, then 1, then 1 last HUMONGOUS one.
« Last Edit: 09 March, 2009, 07:44:27 pm by Miri » Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #9 on: 24 February, 2009, 05:52:35 pm »

Temporary Characters

Zoey

College student and avid horror movie fan. (She's particularly fond of zombie flicks)

Zoey's one of the 4 playable survivors in the awesome game known as Left 4 Dead. She's the only female survivor apparently, and she knows how to use her guns.. >:3

Her knowledge of the undead garnered from all the movies she's watched was kinda pwned, since the L4D zombies are nothing like typical zombies you see in the movies. (In fact, she calls "Zombie BS" on how fast the L4D zombies are. Tongue )

She's still a good ally to have in a zombie outbreak, especially if there's L4D special infected lurking around, like Hunters and Witches and stuff.

So yeah.

Rom. Status: Single (Though some people think that Francis and Zoey have a thing for eachother. Meh.)
« Last Edit: 10 March, 2009, 06:14:42 pm by Pram the Oracle » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #10 on: 24 February, 2009, 05:53:46 pm »

Temps

Lord Raptor

Bio: An ex-Australin rock star who's last concert ended in a massive murder suicide. He is the only one (at least that I know of) to retain sentience, thanks to his pure evilness and the fact that he was resurrected before the actual government thingy went down. He'[s also way stronger than an average zombie, and can actually get zombies to follow his orders, making him an extreme threat.

FS: Dark Force: Le Malte, Raptor's demonic companion, fuses with Raptor's arm and trns into a large chainsaw. Raptor pretty much goes berzerk in this form.
« Last Edit: 09 March, 2009, 09:53:37 pm by Josey Wales » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
T-1000
XtotheCROSStotheINSANITY
Holy Ruler

best machine ever

« Reply #11 on: 25 February, 2009, 09:36:10 pm »

Soma Cruz

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Bio: Reincarnation of the Dark Lord, Dracula. Has the Power of Dominance.
FS: Soul Steal- Soma drains the energy of an enemy and absorbs their main powers.

Death

Castlevania

Bio: Dracula's confidant. Is trying to make Soma the new Dracula.
FS: Malevolent Disaster- Death attacks with colossal skulls.

Vega

Bio: A matador ninja. Worked for a corporation named Shadaloo as an assasin during his teenage years. Obssesed with beauty, he wears a mask to protect it from harm. He now seeks redemption, but still has no idea how to do it since all he knows is to kill.
FS: Flying Barcelona Rush- Vega bounces off the nearest wall and richochets from place to place while piercing his opponent.

Abel

Bio: A young man who know little of his past, but knows he must seek out any traces of Shadaloo. His appearance is intimidating and serios, but he is very polite. Knows a mixture of martial arts and wrestling.
FS: Soulless- Abel loses hold of himself and goes on a rage. His strenght and speed is raised to frightening levels. He usually beats his oppponent down and drives them into the ground with a powerful slam.
« Last Edit: 04 March, 2009, 08:47:36 pm by Abel » Report Spam   Logged

Judgemasta
Judgemasta
Internet Addict

No really though...

« Reply #12 on: 06 March, 2009, 07:42:10 pm »

Back by Popular Demand...

Floatzel

Pokemon Diamond&Pearl
Bio: The evolved form a buizel, but his height says otherwise, rowdy, mean and scrappy...loves bacon.
FS:Hydro Cannon++; a hydro cannon with an extra kick of a hydro pump
---

Toshiro Hitsugaya

Bleach Shattered Blades (Wii)
Bio: Young aged, but has the maturity and patience of an oldman.  Has the ability to manipulate any liquid to ice. Strong willed, but can be very hard headed about things.

FS: Daiguren Hyourinmaru-

Hitsugaya's bankai which doubles his abilities, and strengthens his ice attacks and gives him more area to manipulate ice.
---

Tidus

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (Appearance)
Bio: [Has to use kid tidus Sad] Tidus is a loud and lovable teenage who is never willing to back down.  He stands up for what he believes in.  He's a wild sword user, and a talented guardian.

FS: Blitz Ace:
« Last Edit: 06 March, 2009, 08:09:07 pm by Q-Ball!11 » Report Spam   Logged

-Current Project-
Characters:[5%]
Story:[0%]
System:[0%]
Scripts:[85%]
Demo:[0%]
Arashi_Uzumaki
Holy Ruler

Mood: Lonesome

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

« Reply #13 on: 07 March, 2009, 11:19:48 pm »

Temporary Characters:

Sheva Alomar
COMING SOON
« Last Edit: 09 March, 2009, 09:34:07 pm by Miri » Report Spam   Logged

flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #14 on: 09 March, 2009, 09:29:29 pm »

TEMP BIOS

Bill
Left 4 Dead
Unknown Age Male
Appearance:
BILL IS AN OLD WAR VETERAN YADDA YADDA YADAA AND HE FOUGHT WITH ZOEY, LOUIS, AND FRANCIS AGAINST ZOMBIES>\.
FS: HE GETS TO USE A PIPE BOMB WOO FREAKING DA
« Last Edit: 09 March, 2009, 09:51:12 pm by Flamesnake55 » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: