Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 06:23:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I've got ANOTHER score to settle with a few.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I've got ANOTHER score to settle with a few.  (Read 3161 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #90 on: 06 November, 2008, 08:25:46 pm »

*puts Deathtape away*

Truly a wonderous, wonderous weapon.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #91 on: 06 November, 2008, 08:26:08 pm »

YOU'RE WELCOME
Report Spam   Logged

HyperOmar
« Reply #92 on: 06 November, 2008, 08:32:09 pm »

... what is this I don't even...
Report Spam   Logged
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #93 on: 06 November, 2008, 08:52:52 pm »

lol.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #94 on: 06 November, 2008, 08:58:34 pm »

You don't **** with the wielder of the Deathtape.

and I think you're good to go adol, I won't be needing the purple haired one so long as Masterman is dead.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #95 on: 06 November, 2008, 09:01:15 pm »

Well Testament will be waiting to Seventh Sign his ass back should he return
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #96 on: 06 November, 2008, 09:03:44 pm »

so protective of your soldiers...

its not like she wasn't taken care of. And if he does return, he'll die again. Its just a matter of how long he's around..
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

« Reply #97 on: 06 November, 2008, 09:23:27 pm »

*rips piece off, puts it on MM. He then convulses in agony for a few seconds before the true pain begins. His eyes boil and explode, turning into acid which runs down his face, burning his skin. His intestinal track bursts from his abdomen and begins to attack him like a serpent. Each and every bone rips from his body and begins beating him with it. Muscles tear themselves apart, blood turns to boiling lava. Finally, after hours of agaonizing torment, he finally opens his mouth unnaturally wide and consumes his entire being, turning himself inside out, and explodes*

Epic kill.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #98 on: 06 November, 2008, 09:24:45 pm »

*rips piece off, puts it on MM. He then convulses in agony for a few seconds before the true pain begins. His eyes boil and explode, turning into acid which runs down his face, burning his skin. His intestinal track bursts from his abdomen and begins to attack him like a serpent. Each and every bone rips from his body and begins beating him with it. Muscles tear themselves apart, blood turns to boiling lava. Finally, after hours of agaonizing torment, he finally opens his mouth unnaturally wide and consumes his entire being, turning himself inside out, and explodes*

Epic kill.

why thank you
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #99 on: 06 November, 2008, 10:54:32 pm »

Epic kill.

why thank you

I love you as much as someone can love another through the internet without being romantically attracted to them and with knowing that there is little chance we will ever meet/try to meet in person.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #100 on: 06 November, 2008, 11:00:47 pm »

Epic kill.

why thank you

I love you as much as someone can love another through the internet without being romantically attracted to them and with knowing that there is little chance we will ever meet/try to meet in person.

the feeling is mutual
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #101 on: 07 November, 2008, 07:45:28 am »

I'll admit, that sounds hilariously awesome, but still...

... what is this I don't even...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #102 on: 07 November, 2008, 08:20:44 am »

well I don't even know what the hell the deal with that "what is this I don't even" is, so we're even.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #103 on: 07 November, 2008, 09:01:15 am »

wut?
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2