Ultimate Paradise
01 December, 2021, 04:03:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This topic is now going to be a rip-off of Bizzle's.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 132   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This topic is now going to be a rip-off of Bizzle's.  (Read 25399 times)
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1830 on: 02 June, 2015, 03:29:44 am »

Doubt anyone will read this, but I'd like to get my thoughts out somewhere.

I'm enjoying Fate/stay Night UBW. It has great production values and an interesting story, but the characters are all so uninteresting. I honestly do not care about Shirou. He's a boring character and his dreams and motivations are feel kind of childish. I would've been a lot more invested in his story with Archer if they had something more interesting going on, but it's left me disappointed. I really liked some of the stuff I saw with Caster and Lancer. She's honestly the only character I thought was interesting. And even though I hate him, at least Shinji evokes some emotion out of me. I just...don't care about Shirou.

Tohsaka is cool, but she's very standard tsundere. I'm sure Saber gets more development in the other routes, so I can't really comment on her.

I downloaded the Visual Novel, but I don't think I'm going to commit to it. It's too much time for something I don't think I will enjoy as much as most people. I'm glad I entered this show cautiously. I like it, solid 8/10, but jesus was this overhyped.

I will be watching Fate/Zero though. That looks to be more suited to my interests.

I also need to finish watching HxH. I think I have like 8 episodes left or something. This last arc is pretty cool, although a bit underwhelming. Will probably continue with the manga.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 132   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: