Ultimate Paradise
19 March, 2024, 01:19:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This topic is now going to be a rip-off of Bizzle's.

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 132   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This topic is now going to be a rip-off of Bizzle's.  (Read 47287 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #1830 on: 27 October, 2014, 09:43:11 am »

*nicholson*
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1831 on: 24 November, 2014, 05:05:21 am »

Berserk is so good. I didn't think it could get better than the Golden Age arc either.

goddamn
Report Spam   Logged
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #1832 on: 24 November, 2014, 07:50:04 pm »

Berserk is so good. I didn't think it could get better than the Golden Age arc either.

goddamn
What're you reading right now?
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1833 on: 25 November, 2014, 01:56:08 am »

Just finished the Conviction Arc.

Not gonna lie though, I remember why I kept putting this off for several years now. I liked the prospect of having a lot of Berserk to read, but the number of chapters I have left are dwindling. I'm trying not to read too much at a time, but it's hard to resist.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1834 on: 30 November, 2014, 06:02:50 am »

Ten volumes away from catching up with Boatserk. I need to take a break. The thought of being completely caught up is distressing.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1835 on: 20 December, 2014, 06:30:06 am »

*coolio starts playing*

I started watching this show called Shigatsu whatever. It's quite great. Seems like an interesting insight on depression, and the music and artwork is fantastic. I've also been watching Nagi no Asukara. It's alright. Good artwork, but it has too many dumb moeblobs for my tastes, and this love octagon is absurd. Otherwise, not bad. 7/10.

Rage of the Bahamut and Parasyte are both fantastic. Bahamut gives me Samurai Champloo vibes, so that's always a major plus, and Parasyte reminds me quite of bit of Spiderman. Psycho-Pass 2 is ok. The pacing feels a little off, and I think I stopped understanding what these people are saying around episode 7. Still entertaining though.

I didn't continue GiTS when I started it. I needed a break from that general genre, but I watched the first episode a while ago and enjoyed it. I'll pick it back up soon enough.

JoJo is also creeping up on my list of prioritized anime I plan to watch.

*End blog post*
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1836 on: 20 December, 2014, 05:50:57 pm »

livin in a blogger's paradiseeeeeeee

I've been meaning to check out Parasyte. Your approval is pleasing.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1837 on: 21 December, 2014, 03:02:43 am »

Definitely check it out. I'm enjoying it a lot. It seems like it's adapting the manga pretty faithfully too, aside from the character design changes.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1838 on: 13 January, 2015, 05:09:42 am »

Started reading Bokurano. This manga is emotionally devastating. I thought it would get repetitive, but damn. It just doesn't let up.
Report Spam   Logged
Random
Your Mileage May Vary
Global Moderator
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Melancholy

You're gonna carry that weight.

« Reply #1839 on: 15 January, 2015, 10:22:00 am »

Great show.
Report Spam   Logged

"What should young people do with their lives today? Many things, obviously.

But the most daring thing is to create stable communities in which the terrible disease of loneliness can be cured." - Kurt Vonnegut, jr.
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1840 on: 19 January, 2015, 03:34:22 am »

Millennium Actress was heartbreaking. But that was also a really fascinating way to tell a story. Great movie.
Report Spam   Logged
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1841 on: 01 June, 2015, 03:19:47 am »

Watching Fate/stay Night UBW. I'm actually pretty impressed with it; admittedly it's a bit overhyped, but I'm nevertheless really enjoying it. Main characters a bit boring, but the supporting characters/antagonists and the action scenes are superb.

Also I think I might start Daredevil soon even though that's not weeaboo enough for this topic.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1842 on: 01 June, 2015, 03:32:24 pm »

Love me some Daredevil.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #1843 on: 02 June, 2015, 03:29:44 am »

Doubt anyone will read this, but I'd like to get my thoughts out somewhere.

I'm enjoying Fate/stay Night UBW. It has great production values and an interesting story, but the characters are all so uninteresting. I honestly do not care about Shirou. He's a boring character and his dreams and motivations are feel kind of childish. I would've been a lot more invested in his story with Archer if they had something more interesting going on, but it's left me disappointed. I really liked some of the stuff I saw with Caster and Lancer. She's honestly the only character I thought was interesting. And even though I hate him, at least Shinji evokes some emotion out of me. I just...don't care about Shirou.

Tohsaka is cool, but she's very standard tsundere. I'm sure Saber gets more development in the other routes, so I can't really comment on her.

I downloaded the Visual Novel, but I don't think I'm going to commit to it. It's too much time for something I don't think I will enjoy as much as most people. I'm glad I entered this show cautiously. I like it, solid 8/10, but jesus was this overhyped.

I will be watching Fate/Zero though. That looks to be more suited to my interests.

I also need to finish watching HxH. I think I have like 8 episodes left or something. This last arc is pretty cool, although a bit underwhelming. Will probably continue with the manga.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #1844 on: 02 June, 2015, 05:26:08 am »

The last arc in the anime is Hunter Chairman Election right? Its a fun arc but not a suitable finale. The current rc has potential to be amazing if it ever updates/moves beyond a glacier"s pace.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 ... 132   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: