Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:14:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This topic is now going to be a rip-off of Bizzle's.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 132   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This topic is now going to be a rip-off of Bizzle's.  (Read 47879 times)
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: GameFreak_Jake
Mood: ...

« Reply #210 on: 13 April, 2009, 04:17:03 pm »

By the way, I'm talking about Soul Eater.

Do you feel it was improving near the end, although in a "kinda too late" way? Yet still retaining that cliched feel?
Yeah, but the ending was really unsatisfying.

Spoilers
So, Maka kills Kishin with a punch filled with courage? Sorry, but that's just too generic and cliché. Also, Soul got absolutely little development within the last 15 episodes. It feels like the writers crammed that part near the end because they just remembered who he was. Kinda sad, considering how the show is based off of him. I mean, sure Maka was a main character, but come on. Also, the Maka and Krona bits were incredibly boring.

It was a good show overall though, specifically the manga portion. That was manga-based part was great. Second part...not as great, but not that bad either.
End.

You do know it starts with full size?
*spoilers*
I felt it was starting to get back to it's great start, but fell a bit short. By the time Soul starts getting attention again, Maka stops being so angsty, and Corona shuts the hell up about her being worthless, it ended. And yeah, the whole Maka killing the Kishin with a "courage filled" punch was stupid. I was glad the finally brought up Kid's OCD one last time, with his generic super special attack. Overall, way too much focus on Maka, I even considered her my favorite character near the beginning.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 ... 132   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: