Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:23:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

File # 4362: The "Fanservice" Incident

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: File # 4362: The "Fanservice" Incident  (Read 4264 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« on: 03 December, 2008, 04:13:25 pm »

The following is a recreated account piece together from the only survivor of an incident that took place between November 22, 2008, to End Date Unknown in the profile page of user "NubChaos", also known by the alias "LittleRaven". The aformentioned subject was infected with a deadly alien virus known only as "Fanservice". The subject was not, however, Patient Zero. Patient Zero, the first human to be infected, was later identified to be user "Adol_the_Red", who managed to spread the virus to "NubChaos". [Brief footnote: From this point onward, subject "NubChaos" will be indentified as nub, subject "Adol_the_Red" will be identified as adol.] In an attempt to avoid a repeat of the "Loli" incident, the ABCS (Anime Biohazard Countermeasure Service) sent two squadrons into the profile of nub in order to sterilize it. [Footnote: The "Loli" incident was the infamous outbreak of lolis. Patient Zero in the aforementioned incident was user "Maniac234678", who will be indentified as manic, and resulted in thirty-five deaths.] Each Squadron contained four regular members and one anime expert each, added on in an attempt to make the situation go easier, which will be listed below.

Alpha Squadron

Ganonfloyd [Squad Leader, known as floyd]
IngSlayer [Explosives Expert, known as ing]
Judgement Angel Zero [Marksman, known as judg]
Unreal [Team Doctor, known as unreal]
SaltyKracka [Anime Expert, not normally part of the team, known as salty]

Beta Squadron

SA2 [Squad Leader, known as SA2]
TBizzle [Squad Strategist, known as bizzle]
DarkBlaze [Heavy Weapons Expert, known as DB]
Çhørøπzøπ [Recon Expert, known as choro]
Ahriman [Anime Expert, not normally part of the team, known as ahriman]

A third party was involved with incident as well, but exact details of the party is unknown . See file for further details.

Incident Begins, 22nd of November, 2008...
« Last Edit: 08 December, 2008, 12:30:01 pm by ganonfloyd » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #1 on: 03 December, 2008, 04:17:32 pm »

I normally look around this section and don't comment much, but I'm liking this so far...
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #2 on: 03 December, 2008, 04:20:06 pm »

neither do I, but the whole thing on nub's profile is getting hard to follow, and it deserves so much more.

And I'm going to give it to it.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

Don't follow me...

« Reply #3 on: 03 December, 2008, 06:17:54 pm »

i lol'd... and was vaguely surprised to see my name... O_o
Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #4 on: 03 December, 2008, 06:36:09 pm »

That's what this is about? Awesome xD
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #5 on: 07 December, 2008, 06:32:33 pm »

I'll have the next part up soon, exams this week...
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac234678
« Reply #6 on: 07 December, 2008, 07:24:18 pm »

I hope I return from whatever state I am currently in, even dead, to resurrect the cuddly evil menace.
Report Spam   Logged
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #7 on: 07 December, 2008, 07:26:39 pm »

perhaps you will, perhaps you won't.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Maniac234678
« Reply #8 on: 07 December, 2008, 07:28:20 pm »

*suspense*
Report Spam   Logged
IngSlayer
~Baffling Artist~
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

« Reply #9 on: 07 December, 2008, 07:30:22 pm »

I like where this is going.
Report Spam   Logged
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #10 on: 07 December, 2008, 08:40:56 pm »

I like where this is going.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #11 on: 08 December, 2008, 01:03:30 pm »

22 of November, 2008, 05:52:48 pm.

The Alpha Squadron transport helicopter moved quickly through the night, with the Beta Squadron's chopper following closely behind. Floyd looked out the side opening to see only the massives, snowy wasteland, which seemed to stretch on forever, and a black, seemingly harmless installation. Nub's Profile, Floyd thought as he and his men grew closer to the only visable structure in the icy white plains.

"So, what are we dealing with today? Bunch of dumb otakus gone on a riot like standard?" said Unreal with a slight hint of Canadian accent.

"I wouldn't mind dealing with another easy standard," responded Judg "I'm sure there are some juicy colonist daughters we can rescue from their virginities there as well."

"Capt., what ARE we dealing with?" asked Ing.

After a brief second of silence, Floyd answered. "I've been told we're doing some sterilization of the area. Something in its early stages is in that building. We're not sure exactly what, but the brass think it might be similar to the lolis."

The chuckling and remarks of robbing virginty that had been audibile to everyone in the chopper only a few moments ago quickly ceased.

Judg clutched his standard issue H&K MP5 a bit. "...Lolis?"

"Lolis. That's why they want us to get in there and sterilize the area." Floyd noticed the look of fear on the faces of his men, and did what he could to ease them. "Don't worry, like I said, its in its early stages, so we'll most likely have to quarantine a few infected colonists, possibly terminate them if the need arises, then you'll be able to find some of those colonist daughters you're after."

"Heh, sounds like a plan." Judg returned to his normal self after hearing the basic plan that had been given to Floyd less than four hours earlier by Salty, the anime expert who was assigned to the team in order to diagnose the situation. He currently sat away from the other members of the squad, looking very civilian in his attire as opposed tactical wear the squad wore. Other than his brief introduction to the squad and his provate relay of information, Floyd had not heard him speak once.

"Touchdown commencing" said Parrot, the pilot of Alpha Squad's chooper. Within a few moments, they were on thr ground, and the team quickly moved into formation, checking the area. Beta Squadron's chopper landed a few moments after, and SA2, its leader, approached Floyd.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #12 on: 08 December, 2008, 01:18:31 pm »

Eh? What's this based on?

Sounds good, though.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #13 on: 08 December, 2008, 01:21:51 pm »

Eh? What's this based on?

Sounds good, though.

nub made a profile about one of the characters from that anime adol takes a lot of profiles from (the ones with abundant panty shots and massive breasts). SA2 made a comment about how the fanservice was spreading, and I started making jokes about it being an actual infection. It snowballed from there, so I decided to try and make a story out of it, with some Thing and Alien/Aliens references and allusions thrown in for good measure.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Hawk_v3
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #14 on: 08 December, 2008, 01:25:28 pm »

*makes note to watch topic*
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: