Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 05:39:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I'm requesting to be a global mod

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm requesting to be a global mod  (Read 2881 times)
Fooby
« Reply #15 on: 21 December, 2008, 10:59:40 pm »

These are all good suggestions.

However, that's all they are. Suggestions. Suggestions in making the forums better, which we appreciate. But how does any of it equate to you becoming a mod?

Unless I read over something, he only shred of evidence supporting your claim is that the site will get bigger, and the userbase will grow. And these users will require moderating. But what if we are unsuccessful in attracting new users?

Nothing has changed. We are left as we are right now--a tight-knit community. Everyone knows each other, and generally, everyone is relatively friendly. Aside from the occasional spat, nothing needs moderated. We are currently fine with our current staff, aside from a few issues we are ironing out.

I have seen good suggestions in expanding the site, but I have yet to see an answer to the question I'm thinking:

Why should Spring be a moderator?
Not why does spring want to be a moderator, why does spring need to be a moderator?

It is my opinion that we cannot make a decision at this time. As Gaffit, I believe, stated, we will need time to see if this can be implemented.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: