Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 07:21:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I'm requesting to be a global mod

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm requesting to be a global mod  (Read 2743 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #45 on: 02 January, 2009, 05:34:56 pm »

I have, in other topics, already given my ideas for what we could do to make the site more interesting. Perhaps someone could write an entertaining blog, updated on specific dates. Perhaps a humerous or informative podcast could be done once in a while. I know it's been done a million times over, but someone could review stuff in a humerous way maybe.

As for advertising, there's not really anything we can do, except go out on other forums and advertise, or advertise to friends.

"But why aren't you doing it then ILS?"

It's simple. I don't go to any forums except this at the moment, so if I had to advertise ANYWHERE, it would have to be on DA, on which I am not very well known anyway. The only people who'd see the advertisement, would be the people who already are on this site anyway.

I'll be the first to admit, I'm ineffective. I'd like to help, but I often can't. Sure, I could learn HTML to code a site we MIGHT someday be able to put up and afford, but I don't. I could join some anime forum, become an integral part of it, get to know some of the users and then advertise for the site, but I don't. I'm ineffective, and I don't contribute much outside discussing things, I'm quite aware. But I really don't know what to do to keep potential new users, other than the things I've already mentioned.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: