Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:39:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I'm requesting to be a global mod

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm requesting to be a global mod  (Read 2733 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #15 on: 21 December, 2008, 11:27:02 pm »

We can still start with these ideas and others we have now. And I've said multiple times that the site already has plenty of mods/admins.

The reason I want to be one is that apparently these things that everyone wants done haven't been - from what I've seen, things haven't been overly tumultuous, yet when problems have arisen, they aren't taken care of in an uneventful manner. Imagine if these problems broke out more often (and if we do achieve our goal of new members, especially form places such as GFaqs, 4Chan and others as have been mentioned, they will) and we still have the vague set of rules that we currently have.

Thinking of all that I've said so far as being merely suggestion only makes it seem that much more unattainable. Let's just start with it and see where it goes - I only made this topic because Sasori wanted me to. I do want to be a mod/admin, yet only to facilitate the things I've said should happen to happen.

So let's start making decisions instead of talking about making them and start doing what we say we should.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: