Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:48:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ooh, ask me questions too, please!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ooh, ask me questions too, please!  (Read 178 times)
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #30 on: 13 July, 2013, 06:13:08 am »

*nod* Cool. Admittedly Luigi's Mansion was the 3DS game I was least concerned about as I haven't heard anyone say a bad thing about it, but it's nice to have further reassurance.

And my main problem with getting Animal Crossing started is choosing stuff like character/town names and my character's face. Y'know, the things that will be there throughout the game. Given how long-term AC is I'd like to not be stuck with something I'll regret later.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #31 on: 25 July, 2013, 11:24:58 pm »

I can understand that. :3  I was honestly worried about the same thing, but in the end, I decided to just say "screw it", and just went with what I got, and it has worked out well so far. :3  You can change your hair color and style (even with the opposite sex's styles), ad change your eye color, so you have a lot that yo can do to change your look. :3  Now, town layout was something I was more nervous about... but this game makes it easier by giving you 4 different maps to choose from from the start (it shows you the maps before you get to the town).  That is very nice and helpful. :3

I think my biggest fear is getting burnt out. X3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #32 on: 26 July, 2013, 10:19:05 am »

Yeah, I've managed to get things sorted out. All I need is to get Shampoodle to open so I can change my character's hair. Shouldn't be that much longer as I think Kicks is now being built.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #33 on: 27 July, 2013, 10:43:17 am »

I think Shampoodles takes around... 7-10 days after Kicks, maybe longer depending on your buying habits.  It was one of the slower things to unlock. X3  Then after that another 15 days for eyes, and an undetermined time for opposite sex hair cuts.

Hmm, the final Nook store should be finished today, better check in. :3

Hope you're enjoying the game so far. :3
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: