Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 07:50:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4059 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« on: 17 February, 2009, 04:20:08 pm »

I hope everyone had a happy valentines day, as it’s that one day which makes you feel bad if you don’t have someone, but lulz can easily take care of that if you don’t care much.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camerax Saga: Chapter 11 – The Interrogation

In a research lab in the outskirts of the city, several scientists were in a lab room examining a colourless serum being created. Half the lights suddenly went out one by one and a puddle of darkness appeared behind them. Virus rose from the puddle as he said, “Hello gentlemen, I’ve come for your souls.”

“W-what are you?” One scientist stammered as he took a few feet back.

“I’m a virus.” He said before firing purple flames from his fingertips which hit the scientist and knocked him to the ground. The others ran off as Virus stood over him. Virus placed his hand over his face and began absorbing the life force out of him, which he had finished 10 seconds later. He left the room and moved through the hallways, causing unnecessary destruction in his path until he reached a room where the other scientists were pointing sub machine guns at him.

“We’re not just scientists, we’re scientists with guns!” One said before they began firing at the creature. The bullets went straight through him like a cloud as he laughed and slowly floated over to the five before forming a grin as his claws lengthened.

At Tails’ house, Amber was beginning to wake up. Her vision was still blurry at first then it became clear moments later as she saw Tails standing in front of her who waved. She looked around and noticed she was in a big brightly lit white room and was tied to a chair with steel rope, but then again, it’s Tails so he can invent almost anything.

“Sonic, Knuckles, she’s awake!” Tails called.

Amber looked down. “Steel rope? You know, I could break out of this if I felt like it.”

Just then, Sonic and Knuckles turned up with three chairs, Knuckles gave one to Tails and the three of them sat down.

“Before we begin, could you tell me why I’m here?” Amber asked.

“Oh, we assumed you already knew.” Sonic began. “Well, we got a tip that you knew something about a certain robotic organisation.”

“Da Ho-”

“Not that one.”

“Oh, the ones with the tentacles and such?”

“Yeah, that’s the one.”

“Well maybe I do know something, maybe I don’t, you’ll never know.”

“Is that right?” Knuckles smiled.

“That’s right.” She nodded. “And don’t bother with the good cop, bad cop deal, which just doesn’t work.”

“We’ll just discuss a few things outside.” Sonic said before getting up and walking out while Tails and Knuckles did the same.

“So how are we going to do this?” Knuckles asked.

“Maybe we could try our own separate methods one at a time.” Tails suggested.

“Alright, let’s try that.” Sonic replied while Knuckles nodded.

Back at the unknown research lab, there were police barricades around the area as half a dozen people inspected the scene. Shadow stepped over the barricades and walked up to the police officer taking down some notes. “So what happened here, officer?”

“There were reports of five scientists here being murdered. Their bodies were cold as ice when we arrived and their eyes were completely grey. It’s a strange one compared to some of the other cases we’ve witnessed.”

“I’ll get to the bottom of it.” Shadow said as he walked off. “Mainly because I’m got nothing better to do.”

At Tails’ house, Sonic entered the white room and slammed the door behind him. He sat down and quickly said, “Where were you on Saturday night?!”

“Taking a steaming hot bath at a friend’s house.”

“What kind of person are you?!”

“Chaotic Good.”

“Why are you so flirtatious?!”

She shrugged. “I don’t know, its fun, I guess.”

“How old are you?!”

“That’s personal information.”

“What do you know about that robot organisation?!”

“That they don’t like you, that’s all.”

In the living room, Knuckles sat on the couch watching a television show. SA2 was in a bank, holding a gun to a piece of paper while a few policemen had their guns pointed at him. “Okay SA2, what are your demands?”

SA2 poked at the paper with his magnum. “I want some positive reviews, or the story gets it!”

Knuckles sighed. “Lame.” He switched over the channel.

On the next show, SA2 had a secret agent strapped to an operating table and a small laser was slowly moving towards his chair as SA2 sat in a chair nearby.

“So, you expect me to talk?”

“No, Agent 47, I expect you to review my story.” SA2 said as he took out a book a pen.

Knuckles sighed again. “Lame.” He switched over the channel.

On the next show, SA2 was incredibly muscular and was a giant as he went around causing chaos in the streets. “Foolish human give me bad review, I find puny human and then I smash!”

Knuckles sighed once more. Sonic walked in seconds later and said, “Hey Knuckles, you’re up.”

“So what happened?”

“I got nothing.” He said before hopping onto the couch. As Knuckles got up and left, Sonic switched over the channel then sighed moments later.

Knuckles entered the white room, shut the door and sat down. “We can do this the easy way or the hard way.”

“I always prefer hard if there’s an option.”

“Your comments don’t have any effect on me, as I already put up with a certain bat on occasions.”

“Is that so, spiky mole rat?”

“You’re testing my patience...”

“I enjoy doing so.”

Meanwhile, Sonic was watching television when Tails entered the room and sat down. “What are you watching?”

“Some show called ‘Sonny and Shade’, the names seemed familiar. It’s alright so far.”

“I heard it gets better.”

“I see...”

“You see well.”

Knuckles suddenly entered the room, muttering several words under his breath.

“So how’d it go, Knuckles?” Sonic asked.

“No process. I punched her up a bit but she just seemed to enjoy it. She’s also a masochist apparently.”

“What’s that?” Tails asked.

“I’ll tell you when you’re older.”

“I’ll just look it up on Google in my spare time.” Tails said before getting up. “Well, I guess it’s my turn now.” He said before leaving.

A minute later, he entered the white room holding a large cardboard box and placed it by the chair; he then took a television out and plugged it in before turning to Amber. “Before we start, I just wanna ask, why were you going easy on me earlier?”

“Because I just couldn’t bare to harm your cute little face.” She said in a patronizing tone.

“Umm, okay. So, could you please tell us what you know?”

“Wow, I didn’t think you’d ask politely, but I still gonna have to say no.”

Tails sighed. “I usually don’t like cruel and unusual punishment, but I’ve got no choice.”

“And what can you do, little fox?” She asked, tilting her head.

Tails took a Nintendo 64 out of the box and hooked it up, followed by Amber raising an eyebrow and saying, “Hey, what’re you doing?” Tails then took Superman 64 out of the box, followed by Amber saying, “You’re bluffing.” Tails opened the case and placed the game disc in the N64, followed by Amber nervously saying, “You’re joking, right?” As the title screen came up, Tails placed the controller in her hands and super glued her hands to it. “You’re a sick twisted little fox...and I’d like that if this game wasn’t so bad.”

Sonic and Knuckles were listening at the door at this particular time, hearing Amber cry over something to do with rings.

“Why does most of the gameplay consist of flying through stupid rings?! Who in their right mind would enjoy this?!?” She whined.

“It hurts me as much as it hurts you.” Tails replied. “But that’s only because I wasted 10 bucks on this game.”

“Then let’s play a game I’ll enjoy.” She said with a smile before breaking out of the steel rope. “I told you I could break it.” She said before slowly moving towards Tails as he backed up.

“Hey, what are yo-AHHHH!”

Sonic and Knuckles heard a few sounds on the other side, followed by, “Hey! What are you doing with that? No, not there!”

“C’mon Tails, I won’t bite...much.”

“I’m not that kind of fox!”

“You will be in a short while.”

“I don’t want to play this game!”

“It’ll get better, trust me.”

“No wait, not that space! Noooooo!”

On the other side of the room, it was revealed they were playing Battleship. Tails had his hands on the sides of his face while Amber laughed. “Noooooo! You sunk my battleship!” Tails cried out.

Sonic and Knuckles then rolled their eyes and left. After a long period of sunken battleships, Tails and Amber left the room. Tails offered her a handshake, but Amber slapped his hand away and hugged him for a few moments. As she let go, she created a fiery tornado around herself and disappeared.

“So Tails, what’s the news?” Sonic asked.

“Well, she said those robots have some Utopia very high in the sky!” He said as he pointed up.

“Where in the sky?”

“Far above Scrap Brain Zone.”

“Ahh, Scrap Brain Zone...how I hated that place...”

“I’m sure you weren’t the only one.” Knuckles added.

“So, we leave in the morning.” Tails said. “P.A.L, could you take care of the necessaries?”

“It’s what I was created for.” He replied.

Meanwhile, Shadow was hopping across rooftops when he saw Shade sitting by the side of a rooftop just ahead and he stopped near him.

“Need some help?” Shade asked as he turned to him.

“No thanks, I’m fine working alone.”

“At least let me know of the situation…”

“I don’t know much myself right now, all I know is some creature killed a few scientists just earlier and their bodies were cold and grey.”

“I see…well, thanks for the info.”

“Don’t mention it.” He replied before taking off.

At Eggman’s base, Eggman spun round in his chair as Virus entered the room. “I saw your display earlier. Simply marvellous.”

“Why thank you, I appreciate your positive feedback.”

“So, you still haven’t informed me of your potential abilities yet.”

Virus created a puddle of darkness and slowly sank into it as he said, “In due time, Eggman, in due time…” before vanishing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(You probably saw it coming…)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the song started, Blaze was walking down a street at night. She wore red shades, a purple top hat, a fuzzy purple jacket, and walked with a purple pimp cane. After a long while, as she came towards a club, people were chanting, “Burn baby burn!” She entered the club shortly after, which was packed with people dancing as a disco ball was high above. Blaze causally strolled across the wide room to the middle of the dance floor.

As the chorus started, she slid to the left, then to the right seconds later, and then flipped to the left twice before somersaulting then flipping up straight. She looked to her right towards several people doing the moonwalker and joined in seconds later. Blaze then started breakdancing using her cane then spun in circles on her head as several people watched.

Sonic who was the DJ then yelled, “Burn baby burn!” as others joined in. Blaze then took off the jacket and covered her body in fire as she carried on while others watched. It then cut to Eggman Nega underground who sang, “Up above my heaaaaaad I hear music in the air! I hear music! That makes me know there’s a party somewhere…”

Back at the club, Blaze was standing by Sonic bobbing her head to the beat when suddenly one of her ears twitched as she turned to Sonic and said, “Do you hear?” Moments later, some Eggman robots, followed by a bigger one carrying a hammer entered the club and noticed Blaze straight away. Blaze back flipped and landed in the middle of the dance floor as the robots rushed towards her.

Blaze hit one robot with the palm of her fiery fist, sending it flying into a wall and exploding. Blaze spun and hit another with a fiery kick, the robot then exploded in midair. Blaze gave the third an uppercut then dodged the hammer of the fourth and punched it in the face, knocking it down. Blaze then used her cane to whack the last several Eggman robots out the way before kicking through the last one.

As it dropped and exploded, Blaze put on her jacket again, and casually walked out the exit and strolled down the streets again.

---

Tails was standing up, explaining this to Blaze who was sitting on the couch. “And that’s the idea for my story, what did you think?”

“I thought it was incredibly out of character.”

“That’s the point.”

“I still dislike it, regardless.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: