Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:50:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4039 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 22 February, 2009, 05:17:31 pm »

Spellchecking, good punctuation, vocabulary and purple prose are for pansies. Real men write out crap that’s so bad it makes you cry tears of laughter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camerax Saga: Chapter 12 – When Camera’s Flash Back

It was the day after yesterday (and not tomorrow). The sun was shining brightly over the peaceful city, the birds sang their hearts out at the beautiful morning before them, the description was pretty self explanatory, and the clear cut grass was a heavenly green, and rich in flavour, not that anyone would know. We join Tails as he walked through the living room to the front door and picked up a package seconds before opening it. “Hey, my fourth wall alarm is here!” Tails said before placing the item which looked exactly like a fire alarm on the wall. “Perfect!” He said with a nod. He then attached a small alarm watch to his arm.

P.A.L suddenly came to life and examined the alarm. “Tails, if you may be so kind, would you mind telling me what that thing is?”

“It’s my fourth wall alarm.”

“And what does it do?”

“The description said it sounds when we cross over the line and say or reference something which could cause the universe to implode…whatever that means…”

“So isn’t today the day you visit that robotized utopia you mentioned? Where are Sonic and Knuckles?”

“Knuckles is on Angel Island as usual, he’ll meet us up later, and Sonic is out on the streets somewhere. Amy came by a little earlier looking for Sonic, and when she couldn’t find him, she went on a picnic with Cream and Blaze instead. Blaze went because she said she was bored.”

In the outskirts of the city, Sonic was speeding down a road as he sidestepped the cars which were trying to move out of Sonic’s way but in the process were just causing more trouble. Sonic soon began running downhill and as he did so, he looked to his right and saw Sonny the Hedgehog who looked back at him. They both sped by and jumped over a few cars before turning into an alleyway on the right. They jumped over a dumpster, sidestepped out of the path of a steel ladder, hopped off a ledge and then Sonic jumped on a rail going down the middle of some stairs and grinded along it while Sonny ran down the stairs and ended up a second ahead.

As they exited the alleyway, Sonny froze part of the pavement as he turned right, causing Sonic to slip on the icy area and run into a wall across the street. As Sonny disappeared further ahead, Sonic got to his feet. “That cheater, here I thought the ice was just a new look. I’ll beat him in a race at some point...”

At Eggman’s base, Virus stood on a banister in a large room, with small amounts of steam seeping into the room. There were dozens of Egg fighters below, some standing guard, some carrying around spare parts, some trying to fix a leak in some pipes, and a few practicing their dance moves for some unexplained reason.

Eggman hovered over to Virus in his eggmobile. “Quite an amusing sight, wouldn’t you say?”

“Indeed. So how many robots have you created exactly?”

“I lost count a long time ago, maybe a thousand, maybe ten thousand, I have no idea. That pesky blue hedgehog is the main cause of the unlimited number of robots.”

“Blue hedgehog?”

“That’s a discussion for another time.”

“I see.” Virus looked over at the few robots to the right. One had placed a boom box nearby as two robots watched the third break-dance near them. “Is that normal?”

“I may have to make a few modifications...”

A little later, in an empty and clear forest, Amy, Cream and Blaze were walking across a field. Amy carried a picnic basket and Cream admired the breathtaking small pools of random water, SA2 rollerblading in thin air, and beautiful butterflies which floated by, as well as the clear blue sky.

“This forest is amazing!” Cream said with glee. “Isn’t it amazing, Cheese?” The chao nodded. 

“So how much further is it, Amy?” Blaze asked.

“Maybe another two minutes or so, I just want to find the perfect spot to eat.”

“Fine by me.”

At Tails’ place, Sonic had recently arrived and sat on the right wing of the Tornado while Tails was already in the driver’s seat. Amber showed up seconds later and casually walked over to the plane as she yawned. “Sorry I’m late, had some personal problems to take care of. Well, let’s get going.”

“Took the words right out of my mouth.” Sonic replied.

And with that, they took off. Tails followed Amber in the Tornado as they flew towards the robotic utopia. Soon afterwards, they stopped by Angel Island where Knuckles sat at the top of the stairs where the Master Emerald stood. After seeing them, he got up and glided towards the Tornado then landed in the second seat. “Hey guys, what told you so long?”

“Miss demon lord over there.” Sonic said, gesturing towards her.

“If you’re gonna say stuff like that, it’d be wise to say it when I’m gone. Do you want my help or not?”

“Fine, sorry, could we just get going?”

“Yeah, yeah, just try to keep up.” She said before quickly spinning round and flying off ahead while the Tornado closely followed.

Back in the forest, Amy, Cream and Blaze soon approached a robot standing in one spot. It looked like a larger shiny black refrigerator with arms and legs, with large shoulder pads and turrets on its arms.

“What’s this robot doing here?” Blaze asked.

“It’s probably an Eggman robot.” Amy replied.

“Hello Mr. Robot.” Cream greeted him. “Are you having a nice day?”

The robot looked over the three of them and scanned them. “Enemy targets detected. Combat mode engaged.”

“Doesn’t look like he wants to chat.” Blaze said as she got into a fighting stance. “Don’t drop your guard, guys, just don’t.”

“Blaze, why do you keep saying that phrase?” Cream asked.

“I’m not sure, maybe if I say it a few more times I can make it a catchphrase.”

“It already seems like one now.”

“I’m ready to go.” Amy said before placing the basket further back and taking out her Piko Piko hammer.

“Where do you keep that thing?” Blaze asked.

“My hammerspace compartment.”

“Let’s go, Cheese!” Cream said, pumping her fist into the air as the chao also did so.

Meanwhile, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amber had successfully reached the utopia. The area was quite futuristic with floating widescreens in the streets, flying cars and tentacled television screens wondering about across the massive area. The four of them were a short distance away from the floating city.

“So how do we land without being noticed?” Knuckles asked.

“Sadly I didn’t think that far ahead.” Tails said, scratching the back of his head.

“How about I take your plane around the block a few times?” Amber suggested. “Don’t worry though, I’ll return it.”

“I guess I don’t have much of a choice.”

The four of them came towards the massive futuristic city from below and then Sonic, Tails and Knuckles jumped onto it from behind a large building. Amber then sat in Tails’ seat and said, “What you’re looking for is that beige research factory in the south-west part of the city. Good luck, and make sure no-one sees you.”

Sonic, Tails and Knuckles then took off towards the factory, hiding behind trashcans, fountains, futuristic screens, in the shade and occasionally in other buildings as they slowly made their way around the large city avoiding robots which wondered about. The three of them climbed in through the window on the side of the factory and ended up in a dark room with dozens of different robot parts, as well as scraps of previous tentacled robots.

Knuckles glanced at a few of the parts. “I see where this is going…”

Back at the forest, the robot charged at the three of them who jumped out the way. Cream commanded Cheese to attack the fridge as it turned around. Cheese slapped it twice, then kicked it in the face and knocked it into a rock which shocked Blaze. “Wow…”

Amy nodded in agreement. “It’s hard to believe but that Cheese is a major hax.”

As the robot got up, Blaze charged at it, covered in fire. She jumped and hit the robot with a roundhouse kick before being knocked back with a punch. Amy whacked it with her hammer from behind, sending it flying forward. Blaze landed on one hand, flipped and kicked the robot as it flew towards her. As the robot flew towards Cream, it pounded the ground, causing some rocks to rise from beneath the ground and hit Cream. Cheese sped towards the robot as it got up and hit it in the chest, knocking it towards Blaze who punched it towards Amy. Amy pulled back her hammer and hit the robot hard with her hammer, knocking it far back.

When it finally got up, it quickly ran off shortly before Amy put her hammer away.

At the factory, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were walking down the clear hallways which had several doors on each side, disguised as one of the tentacled robots. Though they got weird looks from half of the other robots which passed them, they didn’t notice anything really suspicious. After a minute or two walking, they entered a darkly lit room with a large computer monitor just ahead. Tails switched it on while Knuckles looked out for any robots around the corners.

After around 30 seconds of searching, Sonic finally asked, “Tails, have you found anything out about their plans yet?”

“Only a little, there’s some information about a weapon they’re planning to use called the Camera Cannon. There isn’t anything here to suggest what it actually does and how it’s operated. I guess I could take the data disk and analyze it later.” He said before ejecting the disk.

Suddenly an alarm went off and the rooms and corridors began flashing red. “Looks like we got company.” Knuckles said as he turned to them.

“Well, we at least got something here, so let’s get out of here while we can.” Sonic replied.

“Right.” Tails said before the three of them left the room and began making their way towards the exit.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

As the song started, Tails popped a videotape into the slot below the television in the living room and pressed play. Cream was walking down the corridor on the second floor of the house and passed three doors, hopped down the stairs and sat on the couch as she began playing a DS game. She used the stylus to play as she memorized some numbers. After a short while, she got up and went to the fridge, then came back with some ice cream.

As she placed it next to her, Cheese quickly flew by, grabbing her DS and out the door. Cream quickly ran out the front door and chased him down the street, after a few moments, she came to a hero chao who pointed right. She ran right for a short bit until a dark chao pointed left. She ran down the left path for a few moments then turned left again as she saw Cheese do so.

She then ran past a running chao, flying chao, power chao and swimming chao, then past three hero chao standing beside a dark chao. Then pasted seven screens, one with Sonic running across from the right, Tails flying from the left, Knuckles gliding from the right, Shadow teleporting using chaos control, Amy hitting the screen with her hammer, Blaze lighting the screen with fire, and Rouge flying up with a chaos emerald within a few seconds.

It then cut to a scene of Cream flying in the sky, diagonally going up, and then going back down a second later while dodging dozens of chao flying together as a pack. Cream dodged two planes which passed by, then landed on a tall building and hopped across the edges before leaping into the air as she said, “Why why why why don’t I miss you a lot, forever?”

Cream grinded along a rainbow and slide past Blaze who was going in the opposite direction, then soon passed Amy also going in the other direction before landing back on the ground a second before Cheese flew by her again. She ran down the streets after him again, eventually jumping over several boxes in her path. She then grinded along a rail placed in midair. As the chorus started again, they entered a park, and Cream dodged three trees in her path.

She hit a ramp and flipped before landing on a small white bridge and hit a speed pad, sending her to the left before going over three bumps along the path. She went through a loop and hit another ramp, flipped and landed back on the streets before chasing Cheese again. They ran past a neutral chao playing a keyboard, then ran past a hero chao playing the trumpet and a dark chao playing a violin seconds later.

They soon ended up in a jungle area where Cream bounced across giant drums, with each jump getting smaller as she went along. After a short while, the video froze and had white lines covering half the screen. Tails whacked the television before it began working again, which it then cut to a scene of Cream chasing Cheese through a city again until he eventually stopped at a games store, which confused Cream but she entered anyway.

Tails shook his head in disbelief. “I’ve watched this video quite a few times, and I still don’t get it…”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: