Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 04:32:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4048 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 15 March, 2009, 06:10:18 pm »

Sonic Z. It’s like Sonic Adventure in story form, but not really.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intergalactic Tournament Saga: Chapter 16 – The Written Exam

Shortly after the announcer’s announcement, all the contestants were walking down a path towards the place where the written exam would take place. Sonic sighed as they walked. “Man, why did it have to be a test? I’m going to fail for sure.”

“Relax Sonic; I’m sure it won’t be that hard.” Tails replied.

“Easy for you to say, you make inventions on a daily basis.” Sonic looked to his right to see Amber giving Tails a piggyback ride. “Uhh…”

“She offered…”

Blaze looked around as she continued walking. “Seeing how Eggman is here, I’m sure I’ll see Eggman Nega soon enough…”

Virus was using a purple palette swapped robot of E-102 as he walked down the path with Eggman. “I’m sure this first part will be quite straight forward for you.”

“I’m just hoping certain others are capable of passing this test.”

“I wouldn’t be too worried about that.”

The contestants arrived at a large wooden brown hut and entered. There were 250 desks set up throughout the massive room, with names written on each of them indicating their assigned seats. Within a minute they had all sat in their seats. Virus sat next to a young teenaged girl with long black hair curling downwards and icy blue eyes. She wore a red hat and a black top with a rose on it and grey pants. Virus glanced at the girl for a few moments before she turned to him.

“Good luck.” Virus said.

“Thank you.” She said before facing forward as Virus did the same.

Another ninja wearing a blue variation of SA2’s outfit entered the room and stood at the front by a board. “Hello fellow contestants, my name is SA, and I shall be explaining the rules of this exam. There are 99 questions in this exam, and there’s a total of 150 points to get. Just writing your name is worth 50 points, and you need 100 to pass.”

Espio spoke up. “Excuse me, if they’re 150 points, why are there only 99 questions?”

“The last one is worth two points, though nobody ever gets that one right. There’s no point cheating since the questions are entirely random for everyone, with questions such as, “Why do kids love cinnamon toast crunch?”, “Is it possible to beat Battletoads without a cheat device?”, and, “Did you expect a Jinjo question?”, you have an hour and a half to finish, you may start now.”

And they did. As Sonic looked at the first question, he began thinking to himself. “Why did the chicken cross the road? How am I meant to know? There could be any answer here!

Tails was going through the questions at a steady pace. Knuckles took a few moments before attempting each question. “Heh, these don’t seem that hard, but then again, not all these papers are the same…or maybe that’s what they want me to think.

Meanwhile, Virus observed the girl who sat next to him. Without looking in his direction, she said, “It’d be in your best interest not to cheat.” as she continuing writing.

“Of course.” Virus said as he began writing. “I see you’re quite full of yourself.”

“No. I felt it necessary to inform you of your own well being.”

“I’m not sure whether to thank you or insult you.”

“Neither is fine.”

An hour and a half later…

SA cleared his throat before saying, “The test is now over, we’ll be collecting the papers in shortly. Those who’ve passed will be assigned rooms for the night, while the others will return safely home.”

Another ninja wearing a green version of SA’s outfit suddenly burst in through the wall and came to a halt by SA, then turned towards the others. “Hey guys, I’m SA3 and I’ll be the guy hosting the second part.”

“You’re early.” SA said as he glared at him. “Way too early.”

“Oh, I see. I’ll be outside then.” He said before jumping out the hole he created.

Five minutes later, everyone had left the hut and quite a few were stretching outside while there was a commotion of noise between all the contestants. Sonic yawned as he approached Tails outside.

“So Sonic, how do you think you did?” Tails asked.

“Alright I guess, considering the questions were random it wasn’t so bad.”

“That’s good news.”

Knuckles approached them seconds later. “Hey guys, here’s to hoping for the best.”

Vector the Crocodile walked out the hut seconds later with a list. “Hey, I have the list of scores for you guys here.” Most of them crowded around Vector moments later. “Okay, Sonic, you got 108 points.” As Sonic pumped his fist into the air, he continued reading. “Tails, you got 148 points, Knuckles got 111 points, Amy got 110, and Shadow got 130.”

“Typical.” Sonic said, rolling his eyes.

“Silver got 114 points, Cream got 137 points.”

Blaze raised an eyebrow as she turned to Cream. “How did you get so many points?”

“Cheese helped me out with quite a lot of the questions.”

“I see…”

Amy leaned next to her as she said, “Told you Cheese was a major hax.”

Vector continued seconds later. “Rouge got 119 points; Omega got 118 points, Blaze got 128 points, Charmy just about got 100.”

“Yahoo!” Charmy rejoiced. “Right on the dot! Let’s party!” He yelled, throwing his hands up.

Shadow slapped him round the back of his head. “Let’s not and say we did.”

Vector continued once more. “I got 119 points while Espio got 125 points. Metal Sonic appears to have gotten 117 points, and Eggman also got 148 points.”

“So nobody got all 150 points?” Espio asked.

“Doesn’t seem like it, Tails, Eggman and Eggman Nega seemed to have gotten all questions right except the last, which was the same for each paper.”

“I knew it!” Blaze exclaimed as she quickly looked around. “He is here! He can’t escape me!” She said before running off.

Knuckles looked in Tails’ direction. “So Tails, what was the only question you couldn’t answer?”

“Well, the last question was, “Who is the guy in the black elite ninja outfit?” and I had no clue.”

“Ahh, same here, seems no-one got that question right…”

While everyone else was busy discussing the questions, Crystal dragged Sonic further away from them. “So Sonic, how’d you do? Did you pass?”

“You bet! 108 points!”

“That’s great, I got 128, Amber got 125 and she’s mad at me, even though the questions are random. The two hedgehogs both got 127, while Mads got 130.”

“Well that’s good news.” Sonic stared at Crystal strangely for a few moments before randomly saying, “It was the golden crystal necklace, wasn’t it?”

“Huh?”

“The reason only I could see you. I just realized you’re not wearing it anymore.”

“Very observant.” She nodded. “Though that’s only part of the reason. Since you read the message on that wall, I can allow you to see me, but not others.”

“Why?”

“An example of my powers. May I now ask a question?”

“Shoot.”

“So, do you like Amy?”

“…Well that was unexpected…”

“So is that a yes?”

“I never said yes.”

“Well I’m not hearing a no.”

“You don’t have anything better to do, do you?”

“I’ll assume that was a yes.”

Virus, in the robot armor, was standing by Eggman and Eggman Nega as they were talking.

“Well what a pleasant surprise to meet you here.” Eggman Nega said.

“Indeed, we ought to catch up on old times.” Eggman replied.

“There you are!” They heard a familiar voice shout. Blaze ran at them and came to a halt beside them before pointing at Eggman Nega. “I knew you’d be here! Where are the Sol Emeralds?!”

“I honestly haven’t laid eyes on them in several weeks, though just so you know, I’ve also been living in Sonic’s world for a while.” He replied.

Blaze was shocked but kept the same expression on her face. “Fine, we’ll settle this another time.”

“I look forward to it.” He replied before she walked off.

Virus looked far to the right to see Shade staring back at him. After a few moments, Shade moved from his position and sat next to Shadow on a stone wall. “Hey.”

“You’re here too…”

“Of course.”

“You’d better not lose your match.”

“I’m a legendary hero, I won’t lose, and I offer the same advice to you.”

“Well I’m the ultimate lifeform, so I’ll be just fine.”

Without saying another word, Shade got up and left. Shadow looked back at him, and then looked further ahead at Virus who examined the black haired girl who sat next to him in the exam before raising an eyebrow. “Hmm…”

SA suddenly appeared high in the sky and front flipped twice, twirled while spinning 360 degrees then landing on his feet. “Okay, those who got over 100 points proceed to your rooms, those who didn’t will be asked to leave. Have a good night’s sleep, for tomorrow you’ll have one-on-one fights before going onto the final part of the tournament.”

Knuckles crossed his arms. “Finally we get to the real thing, and I think I could take on most of these guys. As long as the Master Emerald is fine, I shouldn’t have anything to worry about.

The contestants proceeded to their assigned rooms while the unfortunate individuals were transported back to their respective planets in the meantime.

The next morning…

Sonic awoke to the sound of laughter and celebration outside the rooms. Tails awoke seconds later and sat up before rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “Is it time already?”

“I guess so. I really don’t see why they couldn’t afford two beds either…”

Sonic and Tails left their room to see dozens of animals from different species wondering around the tons of shops around. They walked down the path towards the circular arena which was populated with thousands of people and in the middle was a grassy area with a large squared white platform atop the centre of the grass. There was a large black screen above the other side of the entrance to the arena.

Sonic and Tails saw the others in the audience and quickly made their way to them before sitting down.

“This is a pretty big crowd.” Knuckles said.

“I hope I’m up first.” Sonic said. “I’m ready to get started!”

Down in the middle of the arena, a puff of smoke suddenly appeared and SA3 walked out of it, told out a microphone and spoke into it. “Hello ladies and gentlemen!” He paused during the audience’s cheers before continuing. “Welcome to this year’s Intergalactic Tournament, and we have some interesting contestants this year if I do say so myself. I’ve been informed that everyone is here now, so we’ll begin! The rules are simple, one-on-one fighting, you lose if you forfeit, are knocked unconscious or if you die, obviously. Now we’ll start the first round, pay attention to the screen, people.”

After a few moments, the screen displayed the words, “Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Sheeva the Cheetah.” Within seconds, Sonic hopped from the audience onto the platform while Sheeva did the same and landed on all fours. She was a typical anthropomorphic Cheetah who wore black and blue jogging gear.

SA3 stepped off the platform and by a computer console. “Now to pick the destination, good luck to both of you.” Within a few moments, the two of them vanished.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------

In a large stadium stood a single Eggman robot reading out tasks to be done later that day with hundreds of robots and Metal Sonic in the audience. After a few moments, Metal Sonic stood up and said, “Fellas, I’m ready to get up and do my thing!” He received positive responses as he slowly made his way to the stage. “I wanna get into it man, you know.” Once again, he received positive responses. “Like a-like a sex machine, man.” Once again they agreed. “Moving it, doing it, you know?”

As he arrived on the stage he turned to the other robot and said, “Can I count it off?” The robot nodded and quickly moved out the way before Metal Sonic said, “One, two, three, four!”

Six lights then lit up the spot where Metal Sonic stood before he said, “Get up ah!” as he did the wave while another Mecha Sonic replied with “Get on up!” Metal Sonic then said, “Stay on the scene.” As he slid to the right, then spun and held out his right arm while having the other over his crotch as he said, “Like a sex machine!”

After a short while, he held out his hand as he said, “Now wait a minute! Shake your arm, and use your form!” as he did so. He then slid left, spun and did the moonwalker as he said, “Stay on the scene…like a sex machine. You got to have the feeling…sure as you’re born…get it together…right on, right on.”

After a few minutes, he pointed at one robot wearing sunglasses who began playing a piano for a bit, then looked at Metal Sonic who nodded before he began playing again.

Eggman was watching this on a widescreen monitor. “Modifications are definitely in order…”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: