Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:19:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3846 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 25 March, 2009, 06:34:48 pm »

Sonic Z. Imagine Sonic X with no Chris Thorndyke, and being a lot more based on the games. Imagine a big story, composed of at least a dozen small story arcs, with each focusing on a certain character in particular. Imagine adding loads of lulz and more references than you can shake a stick at. That’s basically what it is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intergalactic Tournament Saga: Chapter 18 – The Second Stage, Part 2

Amy and Virus arrived in another typical tournament stage. Amy looked around before saying, “There was really no point to move us, oh well.” She then took out her hammer. “Get ready because here I come!” she said before charging at the robot. E-106 moved to the side as she attacked and continued to avoid her hammer swings for a short while before punching her back. Amy charged at him again, doing a spinning hammer attack which E-106 avoided by backing up, then sending Amy flying back near the edge with a small missile.

Amy got up moments later. “I’ve got to win this one, because Sonic is watching and I can’t disappoint him.

In the arena, Sonic walked up to SA2 sitting behind a stand and placed a bag of rings on the table. “100 rings on E-106.”

Amy put away her hammer for a second. “Okay, it’s time to get serious.” She said with a nod before revealing she was wearing weights on her arms and legs.

Cream sighed as she watched. “Not the weights again…”

Amy took them off then stretched a little before taking out her red boxing gloves. “Alright, now I should be twice as fast, so get ready!”

Amy charged at him again, now moving twice as fast and punched E-106 in the chest, knocking the robot back several feet and surprising quite a number of people in the audience. Amy continued to attack certain areas of its body as she unpredictably moved around the stage. E-106 meanwhile tried to lock on to her and fired small energy shots which repeatedly missed.

Tails stroked his chin before saying, “I guess I can see how she keeps stalking you…”

“Maybe I let her stalk me.” Sonic replied.

“But what if you don’t.”

“But I most certainly do.”

“But you probably don’t.”

“I’m sure I do.”

“I’m totally certain you don’t.”

Amy was across the stage as she took out her hammer and said, “Here I go!” before speeding off towards E-106. E-106 took a step back and fired five missiles which blew up part of the stage and surrounded it in smoke. E-106 then felt a slight breeze from the left side, and as he turned he felt something speed by from the right. As E-106 turned around, Amy hit him with her hammer, sending him flying. As E-106 flew back, Amy leapt at him, spinning several times before hammering the robot into the ground.

“Well this is awfully surprisingly.” Rouge said.

“Maybe a little.” Shadow replied. “Hey Omega, what’s your opinion?”

“She crushed an Eggman robot; therefore I will consider her an ally.”

“Yes, now what’s your opinion on the match?”

Virus struggled to get up a little within the robot suit. “It’s quite hard to move around in this thing, but I guess I’ve got the information I needed, so I’ll end this.

As E-106 stood up, Amy got ready to attack again. “If you want more, you’d better keep your guard up!” as she charged at him, E-106 raised a white flag which stopped Amy in her tracks.

“I give up.” Virus said.

Sonic grinned. “Seems I’ll be getting 200 rings.”

“But didn’t you bet on the robot?” Knuckles questioned him.

“Yeah, that the robot would lose…thank god I read the script ahead of time…”

Meanwhile, outside the arena were random people wondering about the area, checking out different shops and the like. Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads were walking down the path with a quarter of them staring and making comments because they obviously don’t have much better to do.

Blaze had just bought another barbequed fish Popsicle and as she walked off, two anthropomorphic tigers were watching.

“Hey, there’s Blaze the Cat!” One said.

“Really? She’s so kewl!” The second replied.

Nearby, Mads was firing at flying targets and won a prize and Sonny and Shade played Daytona at a randomly placed arcade to pass the time. Crystal and Amber posed for photographs in one section. They stood back to back for one photo, had their wings and weapons out as they got into a fighting stance for the second photo, Amber then glomped Crystal from behind as they took a third photo, then the fourth photo showed Crystal punching Amber in the face.

Back at the arena, Cream and Cheese were up next and made their way to the centre stage where their opponent was the girl Virus sat next to in the exam.

“I hope Cream will be alright.” Amy said. She then put her palm to her forehead. “Oh right, she has Cheese so she’ll be fine.”

Before SA3 could decide the location, Cream suddenly raised her hand. “I forfeit.” Her opponent was shocked while most others groaned in response. Cream cheerfully hopped back down the path and past the others as she said, “Good luck in the third round, guys.”

“I wonder why she even bothered coming…” Amy responded.

“Maybe she just wanted to join in.” Tails said.

“Or see the action.” Sonic added.

“Or probably just for laughs.” Knuckles replied.

Shadow was up shortly after, against an opponent who used the codename Dirty Dodger who looked like a smaller silver transformer. After they were both in the middle of the stage, SA3 transported them to a lake covered in ice and far to the sides were trees covered in snow.

Shadow looked around before saying, “Thank goodness my air shoes make this easier.”

As Shadow looked ahead, he saw DD skating towards him and jumped up as DD punched the ice. Shadow flipped then spun round and threw three chaos spears which DD dodged by moving left and right as he skated after him. As Shadow landed he quickly slid under DD as he attempted to punch him, then as DD spun around, Shadow jumped up and roundhouse kicked him across the face.

DD slid back a few feet and regained his balance, then cut out a circular section of the ice and threw it like a blade at Shadow. Shadow leapt forward and hopped onto it then aimed at him with a downward kick. DD caught his foot and threw him across the ice.  A second later DD jumped up and landed where Shadow stood seconds before moving, cracking half of the ice in the area from the impact of the jump.

Shadow got to his feet before taking out a chaos emerald. “Behold the power of chaos control!” He vanished a moment later, then appeared in front of DD and roundhouse kicked him before vanishing again and elbowing him in the back, then giving him an uppercut, followed by a kick to the back of his legs, and a spin attack to the chest, knocking DD back and onto his knees.

“Time to put an end to this, you second rate transformer.” Shadow said.

“Actually I’m not a transformer.” DD replied as he got up. “I’m the physical hatred of Black Doom, transferred into a robot body, here to get reven-”

“That makes no sense at all; I surely don’t believe it and I know you don’t either. Do you even know what you are?”

“Not really…”

“Exactly, now disappear!” He said before throwing several chaos spears, blowing the robot to bits.

“That was kind of harsh.” Amy said in response.

“He knew the rules.” Knuckles replied.

Due to certain events being overdue, a montage was in order, showing scenes such as Metal Sonic charging through a robotic bear, Eggman blasting an anthropomorphic raccoon in his eggmobile, and Omega eliminating a shark with a large laser beam. It was soon approaching the last few matches. SA3 pointed up at the screen as he said, “Now for the next one.” After a few moments, the screen displayed the words, “Rouge the Bat vs. Blaze the Cat.”

Rouge smiled as she leaned forward. “Well, well, this is an amusing match-up.” She then flew down to the stage. Blaze appeared seconds later on a rail bar higher up still eating a fish popsicle, she flipped and landed on the stage, then took one more bite of the popsicle before throwing the stick in a bin 30 feet behind her.

“She’s so kewl!” One audience member said in response.

SA3 transported them to the inside of a stone temple moments later. Rouge got into a fighting stance before saying, “You’d better be on guard, kitty-cat.”

“Same to you, big boobed woman.” Blaze replied as she also got into a fighting stance.

Sonic stroked his chin for a few seconds before saying, “Y’know, there was this song once which I thought was awesome, called Dark Chest of Wonders, I loved the first half.”

“I thought it was alright.” Tails replied.

“Not really my thing, but it was cool.” Knuckles responded.

Back at the temple, Blaze held out a finger as she said, “Once…I had a dream…and this is it.”

Rouge threw three bombs, causing a small explosion and some smoke. She came charging out of the smoke towards Blaze who blocked her right kick, then her second before attacking with a punch which Rouge whacked out the way then ducked under a kick and tried to sweep kick Blaze who hopped over it and tried to punch Rouge who flipped up and landed behind her. As they spun round to face each other, they kicked the other in the chest and were both sent flying back several feet.

Rouge smiled before charging at her again. As they met, they moved back in Blaze’s direction, with Rouge attacking with a chop which Blaze blocked with her arm before trying to kick Rouge in her stomach which she dodged by moving right, then Rouge attacked with two kicks, Blaze blocked one and ducked under the second. Blaze then threw several punches which Rouge dodged and blocked before getting in a kick which grazed Blaze’s face and blocked a second kick with her hand before they stopped for a second.

As Rouge attacked with a chop, Blaze grabbed her arm and flipped over her. Rouge flew up and avoided a punch. Then attacked with several kicks which Blaze blocked, then a secret spear which Blaze avoided by leaping back several feet then getting a punch in. Blaze then did the same covered in fire while Rouge flew back. As she stopped she attacked with a kick which Rouge ducked under, then another that Rouge flipped over before trying to punch her but tackling her instead.

“Hold on a minute!” SA3 suddenly said as he saw Blaze lying on top of Rouge. “I’ve decided to let you both through, besides it was starting to get boring, the fighting that is, not the position you’re in.”

A large turtle put up his hand. “Hey wait, I thought you needed 100 people, then how can they both go on?”

“I’m changing the rules, deal with it.”

After a few more matches, the second part of the tournament was over and SA3 stepped onto the centre stage with a microphone. “Man, it’s been a long day, but it’s finally done, and tomorrow will be the final part. What’s that, you ask? You’ll find out tomorrow. For now, have fun, but not too much fun.” Most of the audience left very shortly afterwards and the contestants went back to their rooms.

The next morning…

Sonic once again awoke to the sound of laughter and celebration outside the rooms. Tails was clinging to him as he looked down. He then rolled his eyes. “I wish we would have had two beds…”

Soon afterwards, everybody had gathered in the arena, sat down in the audience and eagerly awaited for SA3 to arrive. He showed up a minute later with a microphone. “Hello again, ladies and gentlemen, I would normally talk today, but it’s not my place for now.”

Up in the sky was another elite ninja who wore a pink version of the suit and had a rather large bust. She came towards the arena on a han glider, flipped and twirled as she spun 360 degrees and landed in the centre of the stage before taking the microphone off SA3. “Hello people, I’m SA4, and I’ll be your host for this evening. This last part is what I like to call the team survival challenge! Basically, you’ll pick a piece of paper out of a box which will decide who’s team you’re on, and they’ll be three per team, so lets get started!”

As she finished some other black ninja stood by the stage with boxes, moments before contestants began lining up by them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the middle of nowhere, a building stood with music playing from the inside but was heavily muffled. SA2 exited the building and by Omega as approached him.

“Hey.” SA2 began. “Some guys are dancing to this one robot techno song I really can’t remember the name of.”

“Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto?”

“Yeah, that’s it.” SA2 walked off.

“Commencing breakdance mode.” Omega said before entering the building.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: