Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 10:25:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4032 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 30 March, 2009, 04:48:06 pm »

Sonic Z. It’s totally not related to Dragonball Z in any way, shape, or form.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intergalactic Tournament Saga: Chapter 19 – The Real Superpower of Teamwork (I was given the opportunity, so I took the chance to use it)

A minute after the events of the previous chapter, around a third of the contestants had picked out a piece of paper from one of the chosen boxes and were minding their own business. Sonic stood among the large crowded area in the midst of the remaining contestants when Sonny the hedgehog approached him. “Hey there, true blue, so you’re Sonic, huh?”

“The one and only.” Sonic replied. “So what exactly gives you the status of ‘Legendary hero’?”

“I forget, being cool ‘n stuff, I guess.” Sonny shrugged.

“Cool ‘n stuff is now my catchphrase, I called it.” Sonic quickly responded.

“Whatever.” Sonny shrugged off his comment.

A moment later, they heard a cry of, “Sonic! I finally found you!” before Amy appeared and hugged Sonny. “It was hard to see you with all these people around.”

Sonny turned to Sonic and said, “This sort of thing happens quite a bit, huh?”

“Occasionally.”

In a different area of the arena, Eggman was having a conversation with Eggman Nega. “So, Nega, what have you been up to recently?”

“Nothing much, besides designing those Camerax robots.”

Virus approached the two of them in the robot suit and stood by Eggman. “Hey Eggman, I managed to rearrange some of the papers to fit my purposes. There’s this one girl I need to talk to, so I’ll be busy doing that to achieve my goal.”

“Then good luck with that.” Eggman replied.

After another minute, Team Chaotix had called a majority of them over as Victor held a list in his hand. “So anyway, while you guys were off talking and whatnot, Espio snuck by the area undetected and looked at all your numbers, so we know who’s on what team.”

Espio nodded in agreement before Victor read out the names. “Sonic, Shadow and Amy are surprisingly on one team. Tails, Rouge and Omega are on another, Knuckles, Blaze and Silver are on the third. Ironically me, Espio and Charmy are on the same team.”

“Yeah!” Charmy rejoiced. “Now let’s go out there and get some ass! I mean, kick some ass! Yeah, that’s what I meant!”

Shadow stood by Vector seconds later. “So Vector, you found that computer room yet?”

Vector put his palm to his forehead and sighed. “Honestly, it’s ridiculous now; I said it like 2-3 times at most. Sure, it was a little funny at first, but it’s been repeated too many times. When a phrase is used way too many times, it. Gets. Old.” Vector sighed again as he shook his head and walked off.

Shadow looked at Espio who then said, “We’re having some financial problems right now.”

“I see…”

SA4 took out her microphone and cleared her throat before speaking into it. “Okay! Enough wasting time, let’s get this third part started! Every minute I’ll transfer about 25 contestants to random spots in the battlefield, which will be separated by portals leading to five different zones. You’ll be in teams, but in the end the last person standing gets a free wish, which they may use to have anything they desire…and no, I’m not available.”

Knuckles tuned out everything else around him. “A free wish? I wonder what I could do with that…as long as I play it safe, I should be able to outlast most of these guys.

Several minutes later, the last 100 contestants were all now in one of the chosen battlefields, with most of them finding areas to hide and setting up traps for any unlucky trespassers. Knuckles had recently run off from Blaze and Silver as they snuck through some bushes in a partly clear forest. Soon afterwards, they spotted Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads in the midst of the forest and quietly watched them.

Sonny stretched a bit before saying, “Okay, let’s get started.”

“Is it really wise to attack each other?” Shade asked.

Mads shrugged. “We didn’t really come here to win anyway.”

“I did.” Amber raised her hand.

“Nobody cares.” Crystal replied.

Shade sighed. “Fine, we’ll randomly fight each other for fun.”

Sonny started by spin dashing towards Mads, creating a row of ice shards as he did so while Mads flew up over Sonic and fired a large beam cannon which Sonny and Shade dodged by moving left and right. Amber charged at Crystal with her scythe and spun in circles while swinging it, Crystal flipped backwards and fired two psychic waves which Amber flipped over and attempted to slash Mads who fired back at her. Amber deflected the blasts and one hit Sonny from behind as he blocked an attack from Shade.

Crystal then hit Shade from the side as she charged forward with her spear, then turned to Sonny and jabbed him several times as he blocked then landed a few hits with a long ice blade. Crystal then punched through the blade and jumped out the way as Amber fired several fireballs which Sonny blocked with an ice shield before being tackled by Shade.

Mads sped up to them and threw a bomb which they both dodged, then Shade attacked with a downward kick that Mads blocked before firing two small shots Shade avoided by vanishing then reappearing to the side of Mads and tried to punch him as he jumped back. Crystal and Amber then fly kicked him, then attacking each other while Shade missed Amber with a spin dash by a few inches and as Shade uncurled, Sonny appeared and kneed him in the face.

As Mads was sent flying, he shot a cable which connected to a tree and swung him round. As he was over Crystal and Amber, he fired five beams in a star pattern, with one hitting Crystal and knocking her back while Amber fired back at Mads. Sonny then threw an ice shard which Amber dodged by bending back. As Shade returned, Crystal flew up, and then jammed her spear into the ground, causing a semi-earthquake as everyone jumped out the way.

Blaze and Silver were still watching at this point.

“Wow…” Silver commented, as he kept watching. “It’s like that game, Mugen, but it’s right in front of me, and it’s not as cheap.”

“I wonder how long it’ll be before they get tired…” Blaze said to herself.

Meanwhile Sonic, Shadow and Amy were walking through a forest. Sonic occasionally glanced at Shadow and Amy but remained carefree, Amy walked beside Sonic and had her Piko Piko hammer in her right hand, and Shadow walked a bit ahead of them constantly looking about the path ahead for traps. After a short while, Shadow held out his hand signalling a trap ahead. He then used chaos control and a few moments later an anthropomorphic owl fell out of a tree.

“We could have taken him.” Sonic said.

Shadow dropped down from the tree. “Yeah but we need to conserve our strength.”

“Maybe you do but I’ll be perfectly fine doing it my way.”

Amy sighed. “Shouldn’t we be trying to work together on this?”

Suddenly, robot ninjas came out of nowhere and surrounded them from all sides. Shadow fly kicked one to his left while Sonic spin dashed through two. Amy then knocked out a few with a spinning hammer attack. Shadow spin attacked another, then spun and blasted the next with a chaos spear. After a short while, Sonic ran towards the last one and ducked as it swung. Amy then whacked off its head with her hammer.

“Well that was a pretty good warm-up.” Sonic said, looking at the scattered robot remains. “Seems Eggman knows where we are.”

“Then it’d be a shame to keep him waiting.” Shadow replied.

Sonic and Shadow ran off ahead while Amy ran after them. “Hey! Slow down a little, guys!”

Tails, Rouge and Omega were strolling across a beach as Rouge was talking with Omega. “So, a wish…I wonder what I could get with that. I could have probably just lost my match and stole the Master Emerald when I got to Earth. Oh well, I guess I got lost in the moment, but I have another chance here.”

Suddenly, two alligators jumped out of the sea and landed ten feet in front of them. Tails, being completely shocked, pointed ahead and said, “Holy smokes! Two alligators!”

“We know.” Rouge and Omega replied in unison.

Omega then fired a missile which the alligator whacked back. As Omega jumped up, he transformed his right arm into a machine gun and fired at the second which curled into a ball to protect itself while Rouge kicked the first one across its face.

As Rouge turned around, Tails ran off in the opposite direction as he yelled, “Run awaaaaay!”

“That’s either cowardly or quite wise for the appropriate situation, though it’s probably both.”

In a location very far away, Knuckles journeyed across a wide area of the battlefield and came to an open field where three grey anthropomorphic rats were standing by, talking to each other. Knuckles stopped and then said, “Anthropomorphic rats in my way, I MUST PUNCH THEM!” within seconds, he charged forward and punched through the three of them, knocking them unconscious as he passed through the field.

Eggman, Eggman Nega and Metal Sonic were travelling along a rocky path, with more rocks to the sides. Metal Sonic walked on ahead while Eggman and Eggman Nega blasted any contestants they happened to spot along the way as they laughed maniacally. Metal Sonic eventually ran off while they were busy and went in search for Sonic.

Virus, in his normal form, rose from a puddle of darkness out of the ground near a waterfall where the black haired girl took a rest. Virus turned to her while she glanced back. “What happened to your team-mates?”

“They’re unconscious. So who are you, and why do you keep following me? Are you a paedophile or something? Not that it’d matter, since I’m far older.”

“No, I’m not into that.” He rolled his eyes which were nonexistent. “I’m here to invite you to join me.”

“Join you?” She raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, my name is Virus, a creature of darkness. One day soon, Dr. Eggman and I will launch a plan to take over the earth, or perhaps destroy it, whichever is easier, and with your help we can accomplish it faster.”

“I’ll keep your offer in mind.”

“Please do.” Virus said before sinking back into the puddle and vanishing.

“That seems like a rather amusing ability.” She said, adjusting her hat.

Back at the arena, SA4 stood at the centre stage, watching the widescreen monitor which showed random things going on in all of the five areas. She then turned around and spoke into her microphone. “Well we’ll be taking a break now, be sure to come back as there’s a lot more to come…and we need the money.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the song started, Vector and Espio sat by a table at Tails’ house. Vector dealt out the cards and they began playing extreme blackjack, with them slamming down cards as the camera epically caught the action from several different angles. Vector then lifted his head and said, “If you like to ****, I tell you I’m your man, you win some, lose some; it’s all the same to me!”

They continued slamming down cards and picking up before Espio said, “The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say!” after more card slamming, Espio picked up a card and gasped then turned to Vector. “I don’t share your greed, the only card I need is the ace of spades!” He said as he revealed the card while Vector gasped. He then slammed it down as he said, “The ace of spades!”

Espio and Vector smirked at each other as they continued playing. It then cut to a scene of Espio climbing up a ladder as he said, “Playing for the high one.” Then cut to a scene of him poplocking with a Devil chao as he said, “Dancing with the Devil.” He then nodded. “Going with the flow, it’s all a game to me!”

Vector got ready to slam down a card. “Seven or eleven, snake eyes watching you!” he said, pointing to a snake by the window.

“Double up or quit, double stakes or splits! The Ace of Spades! The Ace of Spades!”

Vector looked up and grinned. “You know I’m going to lose, and gambling’s for fool’s! But that’s the way I like it baby, I don’t wanna live forever!”

Charmy came out with an electric guitar wearing a joker hat as he yelled, “And don’t forget the joker!” He then epically began playing the guitar, hopping around the room and dancing while he did so.

After a short while they continued the game. Vector got ready to place down a few cards and said, “Pushing up the ante, I know you’ve got to see me, read ‘em and weep, the dead man’s hand again!” He said before placing two red jacks and a black jack down.

Espio squinted. “I see it in your eyes, take one look and die!” he said before placing down the last back jack. “The only thing you see, you know it’s gonna be, the Ace of Spades!” he said as he took it out. “The Ace of Spades!” he said again just before slamming his last card down.

Charmy hopped around the room playing the guitar again and by the time he finished, Espio and Charmy had already left the room.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: