Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:50:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4023 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #30 on: 20 April, 2009, 05:39:24 pm »

ZOMG SONIC AND SOME PEOPLE TEAM UP AND RANDOM STUFF HAPPENS!!1!1!one1! RED AND REVEIW NO FLAM PLZ!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haunted House Saga: Chapter 23 – A Distant Memory

Back on the third floor, Shadow continued to look around a bit more for any clues. From further behind him, he heard a familiar voice cry out. “Shadow! It’s so great to see you!”

Shadow spun around to see none other than Maria Robotnik there to greet him. Shadow was stunned, wondering how this was possible, because obviously, Maria is dead. “Just who are you?” Shadow replied, backing up a little.

“I’m Maria, remember? From the Space Colony ARK. I managed to survive since a doctor treated my wounds.”

“So then why haven’t you aged?”

“I was put in a cryogenic chamber where I was put to sleep until they could find a cure for my illness, and they did.” Maria cautiously approached Shadow, preparing to hug him. “And it was all thanks to you, Shadow.”

“I want you to take me to the place where the leader of these ghosts is.”

“Alright.”

Shadow didn’t put up any resistance as Maria hugged him, but thought to himself. “I don’t believe this for a second, but I’ll play along for now…

Omega was once again charging through many rooms, blasting any ghosts in sight, knocking tables, chairs and various other objects into them, and chasing them into several other rooms. While he did this, he soon passed by Team Chaotix who were doing the same using a vacuum cleaner in a large portrait room full of ghosts.

“The presence of those ghosts seems quite strange…” Espio said as he glanced around. Vector continued to suck up the ghosts as he said, “We can worry about that later.” While Charmy scratched his forehead before saying, “They should see a dentist about those sharp teeth.”

“You also don’t see a dentist, Charmy.” Espio responded.

“Yeah but I don’t wanna.”

Meanwhile, Sonic, Tails and Amy continued walking down one of the corridors until they came to an intersection just before hearing a scream. Amy quickly pointed right as she said, “That way!” before running off with Sonic close behind. Tails spun round and chased them, yelling, “Hey, wait up, guys! We gotta stick together!”

After a short while, they ran past several ghosts fleeing in the opposite direction and encountered Knuckles the Echidna who was protecting Cream and Cheese.

“Thank you for saving us.” Cream said.

“No problem.” He replied back. “Nice to see you guys too.” He said, looking over at Sonic, Tails and Amy.

“So what brings you here, Knuckles?” Sonic asked.

“Well, it’s quite a long story…”

---

Knuckles sat atop the stairs leading up to the Master Emerald over on Angel Island. He had his eyes closed once again. A golem, slightly bigger than Knuckles arrived on the island and pointed at Knuckles from further away before yelling, “You!”

Knuckles opened his eyes before looking up at him. “Who are you?”

“I’m the son of Brass, Bronze, who you beat at the tournament. I have come to get revenge and take you down!” Bronze quickly leapt up and pounded the ground where Knuckles once stood moments before moving. Bronze blocked two of Knuckles’ punches as he moved back then was hit in the stomach before countering with two kicks to his face. Knuckles kicked Brass in the face, then missed with his second punch as Bronze, ducked, luckily stopping himself before hitting the Master Emerald. Bronze kicked Knuckles near the edge, who quickly flipped up and head butted Bronze.

Bronze took this opportunity to grab the Master Emerald and flee towards the islands edge as Knuckles gave chase. Knuckles tackled Bronze and they flew off the edge, rolling around in midair as they punched and kicked each other, slowly hurdling towards the ground. They miraculously landed on top of an aeroplane being piloted by SA2 and continued to duke it out while Knuckles still tried to protect the Master Emerald.

One boy inside the aeroplane could somehow see the two figures fighting and turned to his mother. “Mom! There’s a golem and this red mole fighting on the plane!”

“It’s just your imagination, honey, go back to sleep.”

Bronze managed to kick Knuckles off of the plane as he grabbed the emerald and followed. They landed on a large mountain side going diagonally downwards. Knuckles clang to the surface and began climbing up moments before Bronze grabbed his leg. Bronze performed a judo chop on Knuckles’ back repeatedly before Knuckles spun round and punched him. Suddenly large boulders came rolling down the slope and hit the two of them, sending the Master Emerald flying.

As they tumbled down the slope with the boulders, the two grabbed a boulder each and swung at each other, blocking their attacks while counter attacking. At the bottom of the slope was a mountain side road where a coach was passing up and was hit by the boulders, forcing it off the edge along with Knuckles and Bronze. Bronze grabbed another boulder and hit Knuckles with it repeatedly before Knuckles finally punched it into his face, then punched him into the falling coach which then exploded due to sheer awesomeness.

Knuckles landed in a small lake within an unknown forest and looked ahead to see the Master Emerald in pieces. Knuckles sighed before picking up half the remaining pieces, and then set out to find the remaining half of them. As Knuckles wondered off, Bronze crawled out from the coach and glared at Knuckles, signalling that it was far from over.

---

Sonic scratched his forehead before saying, “That’s kinda random, and seems like a reference.”

“Tell me about it. I found the other pieces, but there’s one last piece I need, and it happens to be here.”

“So where is it around here?”

“I’m not entirely sure yet.”

“Well in the meantime, we should go back to that living room.” Tails suggested. The others agreed and they all proceeded back to the room.

In another location, Shadow and Maria were walking side by side down a secret hallway. As they walked, Maria turned to Shadow and said, “So how have you been lately, Shadow?”

“How far are we?” Shadow said, trying to ignore her.

“We’ll soon be there, just be a little patient, Shadow.”

“That’s easy for you to say, impostor, you have no idea how much I want to beat you senseless right now.”

“That’s not a very nice thing to say to a friend.”

They soon ended up in the basement after a few minutes of walking, travelled down some short dark pathways and then ended up in a brightly lit massive cellar where there were four pillars around a stage far ahead. Shadow calmly approached the stage as he noticed Virus who now had feet, sitting on top of one of the pillars. The Maria impostor suddenly collapsed as Virus looked up at Shadow. “Ahh, thank you for coming, I am Virus, the embodiment of darkness. You must be Shadow the Hedgehog.” Virus leapt up and landed a few feet away from Shadow. “Now, show me the power of the ultimate lifeform!” he said before spreading his arms.

“I assume you’re the one who killed those scientists mysteriously. What do you want?”

“I want the best for you. Shouldn’t you deserve that? To rule among the scum of this planet, to-”

“Shut up.” Shadow said bluntly. “I’ve heard this speech several times and it has no effect on me anymore so you’re wasting your time. I deal with scum like you on a regular basis so be prepared because your fun ends here.”

Virus chuckled slightly. “Very well, have it your way. This just makes it more fun.” His hands glowed purple as he raised them into the air and said, “I hope you can entertain me.” as dozens of purple ghosts suddenly appeared further behind him.

“I’m not here for your amusement; I just have a job to do.” Shadow replied before charging at him. Virus summoned a puddle of darkness beneath his feet which he sank into a second before Shadow could punch him. The ghosts then started circling around Shadow who jumped up as they launched themselves at him and began spin attacking them one by one. As Shadow threw chaos spears at a few of them, Virus rose from behind him and lengthened his claws as Shadow suddenly noticed. Virus slashed at him, causing three diagonal scratches across his chest as Shadow jumped back.

Shadow quickly threw a chaos spear which Virus avoided by sinking back into the puddle. Shadow hit many of the ghosts nearby before saying, “Come out and fight me.”

Virus laughed loudly at his comment. “Fight you head on? I know some of what you can do and you’re already overpowered.”

“Then what does that make you?”

“That surely depends on the circumstances.”

As the ghosts surrounded him again, he quickly unleashed a chaos blast, sending them all flying as he leapt forward and kneed Virus in the face as he was caught off guard, then roundhouse kicked him into a pillar. Virus slowly got to his feet and stood in silence for a few seconds before finally saying, “Well, I think it’s time I showed off something special. The girl over there may get hurt but that’s of no concern to me.”

“Who is she?”

“Just a random girl I brought here, but the clothes and wig obviously aren’t hers. Either way, she could probably be as useless, insignificant and laughable as your precious Maria was.” He said with a smirk.

But Shadow wasn’t having any of that. Shadow displayed a look so horrid it would make babies cry and grown men weep, a look so scary Tails Doll would back off. “I don’t know who you are or what your problem with me is, but I’ll make sure you pay for all that you’ve said and done.”

Back in the living room were Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Cream. Tails had recently finished his ghost trapper machine which was basically a high tech white and orange vacuum cleaner. “Okay guys, now I can go catch some ghosts.”

“Better look out before they catch you first.” Sonic replied.

Knuckles coughed before saying, “Yeah, well I don’t have much time to sit around and chat so we can either move along or I’ll look around myself.”

Tails picked up the vacuum cleaner before saying, “Let’s go do some ghost busting! They don’t scare me!”

Amber suddenly appeared beside Tails as she jumped up through a circle of fire while she responded with, “You sure you’re not scared?” Her sudden appearance shocked Tails, causing him to jump back behind the couch before coming out a second later. “Please don’t do that.” He stood by a basket before saying, “It’s partly made with Ionic crystallized rock pieces, and therefore it’s highly efficient for some reason.”

Crystal suddenly poked her head out of the basket a second later. “Someone call my name?” Once again, this startled Tails and made him leap up into the air and hang onto the chandelier. “I hate it when that happens…”

“What are you doing in there?” Sonic asked.

“I was sleeping, because I was doing my job earlier and I got tired.”

“And what about the couch?”

“I thought the ghosts might try something, with me being an angel and all.”

“Of course.” Sonic rolled his eyes.

Crystal then turned her attention to Amy. “Oh, hey Amy, what’s up?”

“I’m fine, I just got here earlier.”

“Cool.”

“Excuse me.” Knuckles interrupted them, causing everyone to turn their attention towards him. “Are you guys coming or not?”

Tails dropped down and picked up the vacuum cleaner once again. “I am!”

Crystal hopped out of the basket and stood beside Amber before quietly saying, “He’s scared of the ghosts, isn’t he?”

“Most likely.” She replied.

Tails walked up to the two of them and pointed at them. “Maybe I’m a little nervous right now, but you’ll see, one day I’ll be a grown up fox. Tough, and strong, and incredibly brave!”

After a few moments of silence, Amber turned to Crystal and smiled. “Isn’t it cute how he thinks he’ll be a tough fox one day?”

“It is.” She said with a nod while Tails displayed a look of annoyance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Because.)
---------------------------------------------------------------

As the theme started the camera slowly moved towards a house in the middle of a street late at night. As the main beat started, Knuckles kicked down a door on the inside, leading to a room where Sonic, Tails and Knuckles suited up with ghostbusting gear before hopping into the tornado and taking off down the road. 

It then cut to a scene of a kid in his garden noticing a ghost gardening next door. It then cut to another scene of a middle aged man noticing two ghosts on a park bench making out. The three of them finally arrived at the kid’s garden shortly after, and then Knuckles got out of the Tornado and zapped the ghost before saying, “I ain’t fraid of no ghost!” They then arrived at the park where Knuckles punched the two ghosts before lighting up a cigar as he said, “I ain’t fraid of no ghosts!”

It then cut to a scene of Charmy getting high on sugar and seeing ghosts playing a game of poker in his head. It then cut to another scene of a ghost sleeping in Cream the Rabbit’s bed as it grinned. The three of them arrived shortly and Knuckles slapped Charmy upside the head, stopping the sugar rush before getting back in the car and putting on shades as he said, “I ain’t fraid of no ghosts!” Knuckles arrived in Cream’s room shortly after and punched the ghost through a wall as he said, “I ain’t fraid of no ghosts!”

It then cut to a scene of a civilian who was all alone at home, with a ghost in his house who then picked up a phone and pressed a button labelled, “Ghostbusters.” As Sonic, Tails and Knuckles travelled to the house, Knuckles laid back and looked up at the moon as he said, “I ain’t fraid of no ghosts!”

Sonic then picked up a vacuum cleaner and said, “I here it likes the ghost.”

Knuckles then repeated himself before the three of them chanted, “Yeah yeah yeah yeah!”

It soon cut to a scene of a ghost wearing a tux who winked at a girl on the street then began following her as she ran off. She soon ran down an alley where the ghost followed and was then punched out by Knuckles as he said, “Lemme tell ya something, busting makes me feel good!” Knuckles proceeded back to the Tornado and they took off, blasting random ghosts as Knuckles said, “I ain’t fraid of no ghosts!”

It then cut to a scene of several ghosts flying into a house through the door when they suddenly turned around and saw Knuckles kick down the door, followed by the three of them entering. After they captured the ghosts they hopped in the Tornado and drove off, looking for more ghosts to bust.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: