Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 06:10:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4015 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #30 on: 20 May, 2009, 07:38:20 pm »

I absolutely love the chorus of the song ‘Kioku No Umi’ (Mainly the second chorus), it’s tragically beautiful...so check it out if you’re into that sort of thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Crazy Carnival Saga: Chapter 29 – Fight for the Right (To party)

A few minutes after the previous chapter, Rose was currently sitting down nearby reading a book, Crystal was buying a hotdog nearby and Sonic and Lily were having a conversation.

“Hey, you ever get annoyed when there are 4 or 5 people in front of you in a queue when you only wanna get one thing quickly?” Lily asked.

Sonic nodded. “Yes. I can totally relate to that.” He then looked ahead. “Oh hey, we’re back on.”

The others noticed seconds later and they quickly got back into position.

“Okay, let’s get started.” Lily said as she stretched a little.

After a few moments of complete silence as Lily stretched, Sonic turned to her and said, “So who are you really?”

“That’s for me to know and for you to never find out, since I still need to go to college.”

“You just gave them a little hint.” Rose replied, narrowing her eyes at her.

“Whoops, oh well, at least they don’t know the name of my college w-” Rose quickly covered Lily’s mouth and sighed. “Why did Virus think you’d be useful to us...?”

Lily removed her hand. “Yeah, yeah, I got it. So who are you then?” Lily asked as she looked at Crystal.

Crystal stepped forward and cleared her throat. “My name is Crystal Clear, and I’m an angel assassin. My measurements are 77-63-88.” She said as she felt her chest, turned to the side, and then spun around. “That’s in centimetres, in Japan, I think.” She said before staring off into the sky and scratching her forehead.

“You honestly just don’t care, do you?” Sonic said with a smirk.

“Enough chitchat.” Rose said as she took out a steel ball with icicles in certain areas around it, connected to a long steel chain. “I shall finish what I came here to do.”

Crystal took out her weapon and then glanced at Rose’s. “I see you’ve had an upgrade...”

“I see that you haven’t.” She replied as she swung it at Sonic and Crystal. Sonic slid under it while Crystal flipped over, the frail trashing several stands in the process while Lily ducked. Crystal attacked with her spear which Rose blocked seconds before Sonic hit her with a spin attack from behind, knocking her further back as the two followed. Lily meanwhile took out a suitcase and placed it on the ground before opening it. “I’ll catch up with you guys shortly; just don’t have too much fun now.”

Rose flipped back and hit Sonic with a flying kick as she flew back, then blocked several punches from Crystal aimed around her chest before knocking her back by elbowing her in the face. She then fired half a dozen icicles which Sonic and Crystal dodged once again. As they came close to harming civilians nearby, she quickly threw a few more from a different angle to destroy the previous ones.

“What was that about?” asked Sonic, who was currently standing by a food stand further away, buying two chilli dogs.

“Rose has this thing where she’ll only kill her intended targets and those who willingly challenge her, though if she really dislikes someone she’ll kill them indirectly and try to make it look like an accident.” Crystal replied, a bit away as she bought some popcorn.

As they both turned around, Rose charged at them again and swung her frail at them, they both ducked seconds before Rose kicked Sonic across the ground then spun round and hit Crystal with the back of her fist, then had her second punch blocked as Crystal kicked her in the face. Lily, who was now holding a rocket launcher, fired at Crystal, who stopped the missile with her psychokinesis, and then flung it back at her.

“Oh right, I forgot she could do that...” Lily said, somewhat disappointed. The missile exploded moments before it hit her, and then she saw Rose standing ten feet away who then sighed at her. “Please be more careful...”

“Right, I’ll take care of Sonic and you handle your business.” Lily exclaimed before running off towards him as she took out a machete.

“It’s that time of the year, because Amy Rose is here!” She exclaimed as she ran into the area and whacked Lily out of the way with her hammer. “That’s for locking me in that stall!”

“You? How did you get out?” She then glanced at her hammer. “Ahh, I really should have taken that with me...” She then got to her feet. “Well I tried to do it the boring way, but since you turned up here; I can now have all the fun I want.” She then looked over at Rose and yelled, “I got this, Rose, don’t worry about it!”

As Lily was distracted, Amy whacked the machete out of her hand and raised the hammer above her head. “Let’s see how you like two large lumps on your forehead!”

Lily ran off, yelling, “Rose! Help! I don’t got this!” while Amy gave chase.

Rose sighed once again, then turned to Crystal who said, “We should take this somewhere else.” Rose nodded and followed her out of the area, just as Sonic got to his feet and watched them leave.

After several moments of running in circles and covering her head from Amy’s hammer, she picked up her machete, spun round and swung at her, catching Amy off guard and causing a large cut on her arm, regardless of how small anthropomorphic hedgehog arms actually are.

Lily laughed maniacally for a few seconds. “Sorry there, my hand slipped.” Lily continued her attack, slashing repeatedly at the air as Amy moved back, shortly before looking at the thin layer of tomato ketchup trickling down her arm, which was actually blood but tomato ketchup sounds more amusing.

Amy rushed forward and began to attack her, with Lily blocking and attempting to counter her attacks until Lily eventually knocked the hammer out of Amy’s hand and attempted to gloat, which was quickly interrupted as Amy punched her to the ground and put on boxing gloves. Lily got up and swung at her again, which Amy ducked under and hit her with an uppercut, across the face and then in the stomach. This carried on for a little while with Amy countering most of her attacks, until Lily was short of breath and hunched over. “Fine, forget this, I’ll be back to kill you soon. You got lucky somehow, that’s all.”

“Why are you doing this?” Amy asked as she took off the boxing gloves.

“Why? What do you mean?”

“What are your reasons for attacking us?”

“I have no reason.” Lily said after recovering her breath.

“But you must have a real reason!”

“Well I don’t, and when I see you again, prepare to die.” Lily said as she turned her back to Amy and ran off.

“Well that was somewhat anti-climatic...” Amy said, astounded at how fast Lily ran off.

Sonic, still in female form, ran up to her seconds later. “Hey Amy, are you alright? That cut looks quite deep; I should get you some help.”

“I appreciate the help, but who are you?”

“Do you honestly not know? It’s Sonic, with a sex change.”

Amy gasped. “Is that really you?”

“The one and only.” He replied with a nod.

“But how? And why?”

“I can answer that.” Came the voice of a certain two-tailed fox who stood a few feet ahead of them.

“Hey Tails, where did you come from?” Sonic said as he waved.

“That roof over there.” He said, pointing at a randomly placed garage further away. “So anyway, I created this pill containing a large dose of female hormones, mainly because Charmy bet me I wouldn’t look any different as a girl, so after making the pill I needed someone to test it on just to see if it worked, so...”

“That’s cruel, Tails.” Sonic said, frowning upon him. “Besides, you’re girlish enough already...”

“Hey!” He responded.

Amy looked at Sonic and shrugged. “Well, I guess I could learn to swing that way...”

“What are you even implying?!” Sonic replied in confusion.

Crystal floated over to them moments later. “Hey guys, it’s taken care of now, they’re gone.”

“The other one left too? How did you accomplish that?” Sonic asked.

“I beat her in a DDR contest, and she always keeps her word so she left afterwards.”

“Ahh, cool. Well, we still have another hour or so before this carnival ends, so we should get back to having fun.” Everyone else nodded in agreement.

“I still need to see someone about my arm first though.” Amy said as she pointed at the cut.

Just then, SA2 walked over and handed Sonic a flyer. “Remember to come back next year for the Sega carnival!” He said before walking off.

“Who was that man?” Amy asked.

“I don’t know but he keeps following us...” Sonic replied. “And what on earth is Sega? Just give me a minute while I sneeze.” Sonic said as he walked off.

Meanwhile, Rose and Lily were on their way back to the base using an underground route while Lily talked to her machete. “So Virus, I did exactly as you expected, so now what?”

“Now we wait just a little longer...” Replied the machete which produced a small purple aura.

SA3 was currently watching this on a television set while SA4 was in the bathroom. “Hey, the carnival saga is over!” SA3 yelled.

“Already?” She called back. “That makes me as mad as when I found out Shadow’s arc was only four episodes!”

“There also wasn’t a Sonamy moment.”

She poked her head out of the bathroom. “No Sonamy momemt?!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA2 walked onto the right side of a set with some notes. In the middle of the set was a red curtain which opened to reveal a beautiful night sky. SA2 began to read out the notes. “Now the next one is Blaze’s short story saga, because I felt like it. So stay tuned for the Black Cat saga.” SA2 looked up. “The kewlness of this will be upped to the maximum!”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: