Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:46:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3837 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #30 on: 10 June, 2009, 06:43:18 pm »

Action, almost non-existant plot, lulz? You want it? It’s yours, my friend, as long as you have enough ru-uhh, free time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Cat Saga: Chapter 33 – Fearing the Power of the Flames (yes, reference)

Two days afterwards, several events had passed, including Mads rescuing two models from a generic robot called Otaku Guy that he destroyed, which pained him to do so, but he felt it was necessary. Other details crucial to the plot was a trap designed to detonate a building which the note Blaze picked up led to, but she was luckily warned by the black organism’s senses, but was left with no further directions.

Lily was currently typing in commands on a control system in one room aboard the Egg Carrier when Eggman suddenly entered the room. “So Lily, what progress have you made so far?” He said as he walked across the room.

Lily scratched the back of her forehead as she turned around. “Well...none. Most of my robots have been destroyed recently, but hold on! The last ones will surely finish the job, and if not, they’ll lead her to me and I’ll use a devious scheme to kill her.” She then nodded.

“Very well, have you heard from Nega recently?”

“He’s on vacation in Florida. I told him about the current situation, but he said he’d kill Blaze when his vacation is over. I also haven’t heard from Virus and Rose in a long while.”

“I see, well I’ve got important matters to attend to, I’ll see you soon.” He replied before leaving the room.

Meanwhile, at Tails’ house, Tails once again sat on the arm of the couch, watching the television as Blaze slept there. On the screen was Mads who began to read out some notes. “Hello again, people, as I’m back once again, but this is about the same thing I was reporting on a few days ago. Seems that black cat has been pretty busy.” He said as he showed scenes of Blaze catching criminals, saving people, and signing autographs. “We will now hear from Shade. Hey Shade, you’re on.”

Shade was standing outside a large mall with dozens of civilians passing by, as he held a microphone and spoke into it. “Thanks, Mads. I’m here in Downtown Station Square, where I will now get some feedback from the people here.” He approached SA4 before saying, “Hey you, the pink ninja, what’s your impression on the black cat?”

“She’s aight.” SA4 said with a shrug.

“Thanks for the feedback.” Shade quickly moved on to a mother and her young son to the right. “What are your opinions on this?”

“I think she’s awesome! Just like that fight between the red mole and the golem that I saw two days ago.” The kid replied.

“I already told you to stop lying, Timmy.” The mom scolded him.

“But it really happened! Anyway, I like the black cat, she’s so badass!”

The mother slapped the son, knocking him to the ground. “No Timmy, she’s kewl, not badass, get it right.”

“Yes mom...” he said, rubbing his cheek.

Shade slowly backed away from the area before turning to the camera. “And there you have it folks, back to you, Mads.”

“Thanks, Shade. So that’s all we have time for, yadda, yadda, yadda, come back soon.”

Tails looked over at Blaze, then back at the screen, then at Blaze again before shaking his head. “Nah, that’s just absurd...but then again…”

Later that day, Lily was still in the control room, watching an unknown sitcom as Rose walked in. Lily quickly noticed her and got back to what she was previously doing just as Rose walked up to her.

“So where have you been?” Lily asked.

“I had some assassination assignments one day, then the next day I had a date, then yesterday I went to Disneyland with Virus.”

“Aww, you guys went Disneyland? Why didn’t you invite me?”

“Because you’re annoying.” Rose said bluntly.

“Well fine then, but you’re really uptight. I’ve been busy building robots to get something from Blaze, which hasn’t proven very successful…”

“The fire user?” She asked, displaying concern.

“Yeah, you seem awfully interested.” Lily replied, rubbing her chin.

“As I should be, since I’m eager to face her without interruptions.” Rose crossed her arms and nodded.

“You take your fights very seriously…”

“Very much so.”

“So anyway, using a robot bug, I’ll be monitoring the progress of my feline friend. I set up something in order to lure her towards one of my best robots.” She said before typing on the computer in front of her.

Meanwhile, Blaze, fully covered by the black substance which now displayed a glowing red flaming skull on her chest and back, was running through the empty streets at night to where the robot held a few civilians hostage, along the way smashing robots apart and climbing over certain areas. She soon arrived at the location to see several people tied up against a tree, with a generic gold robot with the number’s “1337.” written across its chest in gold standing next to it. The robot stepped forward. “You must be the cat I’ve heard so much about. My name is Leet Guy, nice suit by the way.”

“Let them go.” Blaze said, ignoring the robot completely.

“Well I suppose you’d like to get started.” And with that, he jumped forward and pounded the ground as Blaze jumped back, causing a semi-earthquake from the impact. Blaze quickly leaped forward and hit Leet Guy with a spinning burning kick in midair, then kicked Lee Guy through a window as she touched the ground. The people tied up applauded the move as Blaze bowed, regardless of the fact that they were tied up.

Leet Guy jumped back out the window moments later and pursed Blaze around the area, trying to hit her with semi-earthquakes and only succeeding with one punch. Soon, as Leet Guy leaped up and prepared to pound the ground, Blaze hit him with a rising kick as he was coming down, causing him to explode into a dozen pieces as he hit the ground.

“Wow, she’s good.” Lily said, watching the action from the control room. “Man, my robots suck…”

“She’s just quite skilled at this particular thing.” Rose replied.

“Thanks Rose, I didn’t think you-”

“But your robots obviously still suck, there’s no denying it.”

“I hate you, Rose, I really do.” Lily narrowed her eyes at her as Rose left.

Meanwhile, at Tails’ house, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Shadow and Rouge were gathered in the living room, with Tails standing ahead of them. As everyone’s attention was focused on him, he began. “Maybe this is just me, but I’ve noticed Blaze has been acting really weird lately…”

“I can agree with that.” Knuckles nodded. “Just yesterday, I came in to change the channel as Blaze was watching something, and I said “bite me.” In response to her reply, and then she bit me, and I was like, “Arrrgh! You bit me!”

Amy, who was holding back tears, then said, “S-she called me, “Delusional Stalker Extraordinaire!” she began sobbing uncontrollably. Sonic burst in laughter, which caused Amy to whip out her hammer and whack him through a wall.

Shadow raised his hand. “She called me an emo angsty loner, so I called her a flat-chested furball, we haven’t spoken since.”

“So Rouge, why are you here?” Tails asked.

“For kicks, I guess.” She said with a shrug.

SA2, who sat behind them, raised his hand. “I heard there was cake, is-”

“Sorry, the cake was a lie…” Big the Cat, who just walked into the room, put up his hand, but was quickly interrupted as Tails continued. “There’s no pie either…”

P.A.L suddenly switched on. “In case you’ve all forgotten, I always frequent this house and know what happens during the times of the day.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot all about you, P.A.L.” Tails replied.

“You always do, Master Prower…”

---

P.A.L spent the next two minutes explaining everything in great detail to the others, and Sonic who limped back in halfway through. After he was done, Tails thanked him before he went back to sleep, then turned to the others. “Well that’s insightful. I remember this kind of thing from a comic I read once, and a movie which wasn’t that great, and a 90’s cartoon, which was awesome. Also this other new cartoon, which is also awesome…”

“So what’s the full story here?” Shadow asked.

“Well, as we know now, Blaze has bonded with this black organism, and that’s bad. Considering it’s an experimental lifeform, it could only cause harm, seeing how it needs to bond with living tissue in order to survive, and replenish its life force. By bonding with someone, it would slowly drain their vitality, making them feel a little more tired, but not draining so much too fast so the host isn’t aware of this. Plus, it offers boosts to all current abilities, such as like fusing two martial artists together, and the more you fight, the stronger you’ll become. It seems to also affect your personality; slowly changing your current views into what the organism wants you to act like.”

“So in other words…” Sonic replied.

Tails sighed. “Black suit is bad, and we need to separate Blaze from it as soon as possible. So let’s find her and stop it now!”

“So you want to find Blaze, gang up on her and beat her up until the organism decides Blaze isn’t a suitable host?” Shadow questioned him.

“Well when you say it like that then it just sounds mean…” Tails frowned. “Also, this organism doesn’t like water, so that helps.”

“Why doesn’t it like water?” Knuckles asked.

Tails shrugged. “I honestly don’t know.”

A bit later, Blaze was fighting the last robot guardian on a large bridge. His name was ThatOneGuy and he was red and had fists made of titanium as well as super speed. The robot was able to dodge most of Blaze’s attacks and counter with his super speed, but was soon caught by her glowing red claws and then he was closelined, which Blaze saw on the Wrestling channel. ThatOneGuy jumped back and fired shockwaves using his fists, which Blaze dodged as she charged at him. She ducked as he swung and hit him with a spiralling, flaming uppercut which caused him to explode moments before she picked on the last note. “That one was a little tough.”

“Yes, if we’d have faced him first, it would have been very difficult.” The black substance agreed. “I sense obstacles nearby…”

“Time for some practice then.”

Just then, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy arrived at the far end of the bridge behind Blaze, while Shadow leaned against the side.

“We know it’s you, Blaze! We’re here to get that thing off you!” Sonic yelled as he pointed at her.

Blaze turned her head to the side. “You want a piece of me?” She turned round and flipped into the air, rolled into a ball as she spun rapidly, and then slid back a few feet as she touched the ground before getting to her feet and assuming a fighting stance. “Then come and get it!”

“Well that was unnecessary…” Tails said while Sonic, Knuckles and Amy charged at Blaze.

Blaze flipped over Sonic, surprising him and startling Knuckles as she landed in front of him, kneed him in the chest and threw him over her shoulder into Sonic. Blaze then ducked as Amy swung at her with her hammer, and tripped her up before somersaulting as Tails fired an arm cannon at her. Blaze quickly charged at him as he continued to fire, missing with each shot. As Blaze approached him, he covered his head, waiting for the inevitable hit, which never came. Tails put his hands down, and turned around to see Blaze who knocked him to the ground with a kick.

Sonic suddenly performed a spin attack on her, which she tried to hold back long enough for Knuckles to punch her across the ground. She flipped up and pounded the ground, causing a semi-earthquake which hit the four of them as they approached her. She charged at Sonic and kicked him across the ground, then continued her assault as he got to his feet. Tails aimed at her and fired, though Blaze jumped over the blast which damaged a small part of the bridge and spread smoke around the area.  Conveniently, the smoke made Sonic sneeze, and then he looked down. “Damn it, Tails! I thought you fixed this!” Sonic said as he ran off before the smoke cleared.

“Well I thought I did…”

Blaze was currently sitting down with her back turned, eating a fish popsicle as Tails turned to her and fired again. Blaze side flipped and landed on one hand, hit Knuckles with her feet then flipped again and landed in front of Tails before hitting him with a rising kick. She then effortlessly dodged Amy’s swings, kicked the hammer out of her hands and slapped her several feet back. Blaze then took the opportunity and ran off towards her next target.

Sonic came back moments later, now wearing the black shirt and pants, but still a girl. “What’d I miss?”

“She got away.” Shadow replied.

“And why didn’t you help?”

“Because right now she’s better than all of you.” Shadow said, pointing at the others on the ground. He then noticed the obvious as he looked down. “…I’m not gonna ask…”

“Good choice.”

After a while of travelling down empty streets, Blaze suddenly stopped and said, “Since I now know where that girl will be and where she’s going to, I don’t need you any longer.”

“What are you saying? I thought we were friends?” The black organism said in confusion.

“Friends don’t cause a serious strain on your health.”

Blaze pulled off part of the black suit, which slowly reformed and voiced its anger. “I’ve had enough of your mouth! It’s too late; all your body are belong to me!”

“My determination is more than you can possibly comprehend.” And with that, she surrounded herself with a fiery glowing aura.

The black substance laughed for a few moments which quickly came to a halt. “What’s this? I should be immune to her flames! Wait, these aren’t flames, this is the spirit of her kewlness!” The organism leaped off of Blaze seconds later, with steam rising from it. “You got lucky! One day you won’t be so kewl, and then I’ll be back…but in the meantime I’ll pay someone a visit…” the organism took off and crawled into a drain.

A bit later, in a secluded mining site populated by Eggman robots, Lily was loading some boxes onto the back of a train outside where Cream was still tied up. “Where are we going, Miss Kidnapper?”

“We’re delivering this stuff to somewhere, and hopefully we’ll do it before a certain cat shows up.”

Close by, Blaze was charging through some mines as fast as possible and came to a halt facing right as the path turned. She charged ahead, slashing at one robot, grabbing the head of another and hitting the third with it, then performing a rapidly spinning, flaming tornado attack which knocked out several robots in her path before she stopped and punched through a rock wall just in time to see the train in the distance take off. Blaze then took off along the trail after the train.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: