Ultimate Paradise
17 April, 2024, 11:59:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4020 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #45 on: 26 June, 2009, 06:11:33 pm »

A cake isn’t that great without the filling.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja World Saga: Chapter 36 – To Be a Ninja

Just a minute after the previous chapter, Cream was running down a large field upon the mountains where Knuckles communicated with her telepathically. “Cream, I’ll be speaking to you telepathically from here on out and inform you of the basics in the meantime.

“How can you do that?” Cream asked as she whacked one robot across the face with her yo-yo.

Elite ninjas can do a lot of things. Now, as you’ll obviously know, your yo-yo is used for standard attacks, and you can chain up a variety of combo attacks using different buttons. It can also be used to evade attacks as well as throwing objects from nearby at enemies, try it out on the group ahead.” Knuckles said as Cream came to a well with six pillars around it and a dozen enemies nearby.

Cream dodged all the attacks by somersaulting out the way before counterattacking from behind. She knocked half of them unconscious, clung onto a pillar using both yo-yo’s and swung it at the others, knocking out three. She then kicked one into another and then accidentally knocked the last one down the well before running off.

Nice work. Part of your abilities include the power to temporarily slow down time to evade attacks easily and shock your foes with your spectacular speed. It’s mainly a trait for elite ninjas.

“Then why didn’t you have it?”

I wasn’t fighting you seriously. Now the guys coming up carrying long swords are dangerous, slow motion is recommended.

Cream ran down a circular mountain and towards the few heavily armoured knights under a bridge. Cream blocked as they swung, then attacked the second they became vulnerable, while only activating slow motion during unblockable attacks. She ducked under one sword swing, then jumped over another from behind before creating a tornado by rapidly spinning with her yo-yo’s, sending them all flying as she sped off again.

Good job once again, you’ll be approaching some small cliffs leading to a castle gate where various towns lay, as well as the emperor’s castle. Press A to jump, then again in the air to double jump.

Cream quickly came to three cliffs just ahead of her. She jumped onto the first two, then double jumped onto the third, leading to a wooden gate just ahead with two archers above the gate, aiming at Cream.

Remember that you can deflect the arrows, give it a shot.

And Cream did, defeating the two archers within 15 seconds and opening to gate by hitting a switch through the wooden gate using her yo-yo. She ran on ahead to a concrete bridge with statues on the sides when suddenly six soldiers appeared from across the bridge. One held a rocket launcher and fired it at the middle of the bridge, blasting the rubble into the air.

As it came towards her, Knuckles then said, “During quick time events, press the correct buttons shown on-screen to survive.

Cream nodded before jumping up and clinging to one large piece with her hands, flipping and landing on a circular piece. After gaining momentum she leaped to a long square piece, ran along it, and grabbed another using her yo-yo as she flipped and landed on the other side of the bridge, then threw the large rock at the enemies ahead, knocking them out as more showed up.

Use your…crayons? To get hits from a distance.

Cream took out her pack of crayons and threw one at a time, making them curve a little to hit their intended targets, and managed to get a headshot, which triggered an achievement in the top left corner. It read, “Your Head Asplode – Cause a robot’s head to explode due to the awesomeness of your headshot.”

Cream ran across the reminder of the bridge and came to a circular arena where Amy was waiting. She wore traditional pink ninja clothing, though her signature Piko Piko hammer remained unchanged. Amy pointed at her and yelled, “Your presence is unrecognized! Licence and registration please!”

“Hi Amy!” Cream waved. “Knuckles, do I have to fight her?”

"Most likely.

“And why haven’t you all got ninja-like names?”

We had a limited budget. Be on guard, Amy’s hammer hurts a lot, but it’s easy to avoid.” As he finished talking, Amy charged at her. Cream spent the majority of the battle, rolling out the way of her swings, and then attacking when an opening presented itself. Amy soon changed tactics and spun round in circles with her hammer as she chased Cream round the area. She eventually stopped when she became dizzy, allowing Cream to perform a 20-hit yo-yo combo then give her an uppercut with the last hit, causing enough damage to destroy a hidden device on her outfit.

Amy got up slowly, rubbing her forehead before noticing Cream. “Thanks for destroying that thing…hey, you’re the chosen one! I knew this day would come! Go ahead through the deep woods, but beware, Blaze the Cat roams that area.”

“Thanks Amy!” Cream said before running off.

“Good luck!” Amy yelled back.

Seems you’ve unlocked Elite Ninja Amy for multiplayer and co-op mode. Also, there are ninja scrolls ahead, as their purpose is to heal you. There are 20 golden scrolls hidden in secret locations, find all twenty for something special…” Knuckles said before Cream entered the woods further up ahead.

Cream ran through the dark and sheltered woods, knocking robots unconscious, running by an area of mines attached to ropes which swung from left to right, and taking out archers from high up in the trees with crayons. Cream threw a very sharp purple crayon at the last archer, which curved as she controlled it with an analog stick, and lodged itself in the archer’s eye, making him cry out, “ARRaHH, That’s mildly annoying!” as he fell out of the tree.

Tails was still currently watching this from multiple screens in the same room, and monitoring it while taking down notes. “The archer’s need a bit more health…” Tails placed the clipboard he held on the table and left the basement. As he entered the living room, he saw a table in the middle of the room with Amy, Sonny, Shade and Mads sitting round the table, and Sonic who arrived a second later. “What’s going on here?”

“Hey Tails.” Amy greeted him. “These guys wanted somewhere to hang out so I suggested they come here.”

“Nice house, dude.” Sonny said with a thumbs up.

“Indeed.” Shade added.

“That’s fine I guess, but you could have asked first.” Tails looked around. “Weren’t there five of you?”

“Crystal and Amber should be here shortly.” Mads said.

Just then, Amber kicked down the door and stormed in, looking fairly agitated. Tails, displaying a mix of shock and fear, hid behind the couch nearby. “Ahh! Amber! I haven’t finished level 10 yet, I’m sorry! Level 9 is hard so please don’t hurt me!”

“Huh? I just-”

“Ahhh! Run awaaaaay!” He yelled as he did so while waving his arms frantically.

“What did you say to him?” Sonny asked.

“You said that thing again, didn’t you?” Shade questioned her.

“She’s said it to me a few times too; she’s only gone through with it once though.” Crystal added, suddenly sitting beside Sonic and dropping two lumps of sugar in her tea. Half the table only noticed her seconds later and were shocked by her sudden appearance.

“You’ve gotta stop doing that.” Sonic replied.

“The random appearances or the random information?”

“Both.”

“Anyway Amber,” Mads began. “You shouldn’t threaten to **** people, its wrong. You may think I’m being funny, but I’m not, I’m serious. **** isn’t funny.”

“It’s funny when it’s female on male.” Amber replied.

“That depends on whether it’s a surprise or just unwanted. If it’s a surprise then it’s always funny. If it isn’t…not so much.”

“Can’t it be both?”

“No.”

“The half robot guy is right.” Amy interrupted. “Tails is my friend, so I don’t care whether you’re a demon lord and could blow this place up if you felt like it, you shouldn’t threaten him with that, even for laughs.”

“But I-”

Amy slammed her fist on the table. “Just don’t.

Somewhere in China, Blaze was strolling down a high street with a shopping list and a grocery bag. She suddenly looked up and said, “It feels like something was just stolen from me…”

Back in the video game world, Cream slid down a slope in the woods on a discarded robot’s body and came to a small empty village where Blaze was waiting just ahead, who wore purple ninja clothing. “You are trespassing on these grounds. I command you to state your name and rank.”

“Hi other Blaze, my name is Cream, and I’m the chosen one.”

“The chosen one?” Blaze drew a katana and ignited it in flames. “I shall end your life here so my beloved emperor need not worry. Prepare yourself!”

She’s got good strength and speed, but doesn’t really excel in any areas. Though she’s pyrokinetic, so it’s all good, just keep your guard up at all times.” Knuckles said telepathically.

Blaze charged at her, swinging the blade wildly as Cream evaded the attacks and countered while Blaze blocked them. Blaze caused a large number of cuts around Cream’s body and to her outfit as she attacked from behind, just before Cream managed to duck under her last swing, grab the blade using one yo-yo, and fling it across the village before hitting the electronic control device somewhere on her chest.

Blaze dropped to her knees as she was freed from its control. “Thank you, Cream. You fought bravely to save me, so I will assist you if you choose to accept me.”

“Of course you can help me, Blaze. Do you know which way to the emperor’s castle?” Cream asked.

“Just ahead is a town, I do not fully remember the way so you’ll be better off asking the civilians there. Good luck, young ninja.”

Cream waved goodbye and journeyed onto the next area further ahead, as Knuckles spoke, “Elite Ninja Blaze is now available for Multiplayer and co-op.

Back at Tails’ house, Amber went in search for Tails, and eventually found him in a closet in a room upstairs.

“Tails, you can come out of the closet, I’m not gonna hurt you.” Amber said as she sat on the bed.

“Really?”

“Totally. I tend to take things a bit too far sometimes, and besides, I always hear that kind of stuff in those anime shows and such.”

“What kind of shows are you watching?” Tails asked in confusion as he came out.

“I think I’ve got the wrong genre…”

In the game world a bit later, Cream had travelled around a small town called, “Some Town.” Asking the various civilians on directions towards the emperor’s castle, but none aided her, and then she spoke to SA2 who’s only response was to give her 50 silver ninja scrolls to spend at shops and 1,000 experience points. As Cream was running out of options, Rouge the Bat, who wore a brown cowboy hat, a brown coat, and stood by a wall, called out to Cream who was ten feet away. “Hey kid, I hear you’re looking for the emperor?”

Cream approached her and waved. “Ahh! Hi Rouge! Yes, I’m looking for the emperor’s castle.”

“Maybe I could help you out with that, for a favour. There’s this mining area containing various jewels, such as crystals, rubies, and diamonds.” Rouge threw her a black bag. “If you could get me some of these gems, maybe I could offer you a ride to the castle.”

“Really? Which way is the mining area?”

“Just keep going west; it’s in a large cave so you can’t miss it.”

“I’ll be back shortly.” Cream said before taking off in that direction. On her way there, she ran past a weapons stand where Tails was once again running it.

As you should know, you can buy more weapons here, and upgrade any weapons you already own. Silver scrolls which you can find or receive can go towards this.

Cream continued on ahead and soon reached the cave, then quickly entered after taking a deep breath.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: