Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:01:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3828 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #45 on: 01 July, 2009, 06:49:39 pm »

Filler. It brings in the money.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ninja World Saga: Chapter 37 – Pirate’s ‘n Ninja’s

Continuing shortly after where the previous chapter left off, Cream was speeding through a large cave filled with tons of treasure and plastic multi-coloured crystals on the sides for decoration. Cream jumped across several gaps and solid ground which crumbled beneath her feet while whacking any robot knights out of her way. Cream went into elite ninja mode as she ran at blazing speed down a path which continuously curved right as stone pillars fell from the ceiling.

As she reached the bottom, she hit a ramp and landed on one of two platforms after flipping, and by them were two weights. “Place your water balloons on one weight to reach the floor above.” Knuckles said. Cream then did so, and reached down to collect them before jumping and grabbing the ledge above. Half a dozen rocks appeared ahead while several knights approached them, throwing bombs as Cream jumped behind a rock.

“I dislike violence!” Cream yelled as she threw a water balloon which hit one robot in the face, and the splash radius caused the robot to explode and knock the remaining ones off the edge, while giving Cream an achievement. ‘Splash Attack! – Own five knights with one water balloon.’

After a minute or so, she arrived in a room with a treasure chest just ahead, and heaps of treasure and jewels to the sides, with SA2 gathering some of them. Suddenly, Sonic, who was wearing a standard blue ninja outfit, spun into a ball and landed on the tall tower of treasure before raising his arms in the air. “The main event has arrived!”

Typical Sonic, always showing off and thinking highly of himself. He’s pretty fast, but not that great in terms of strength. Slow motion is a must.

As Knuckles finished speaking, Sonic leaped off the treasure and aimed at Cream with a spin attack. Cream quickly flipped sideways and threw several crayons which Sonic deflected before charging at her. He knocked her into the air with a spin dash, and then leaped up and roundhouse kicked her. Cream quickly recovered and landed on both feet as Sonic charged at her again. She sidestepped his next attack and grabbed his arm with one yo-yo; she then flipped over him and slammed him into the ground just ahead of her, conveniently causing enough damage to break the control device.

“Nice moves there.” Sonic said as he came to his senses and gave her a thumbs up. “I’ll be up in no time; you just go about your business.”

Cream did so and collected the treasure chest, then placed a health ninja scroll by Sonic before leaving, with Knuckles once again reminding her that Elite Ninja Sonic is available for multiplayer and co-op mode.

Back at Tails’ house, everybody was sitting around the table again. Most of them were watching a show about something unimportant and uninteresting while Crystal got another cup of tea.

“So how was your day, Crystal?” Sonic asked.

“Okay. I killed some bad guys, and then came here, so it’s all good.”

“And do you like killing bad guys?”

“I only kill them if I have to. I don’t necessarily like killing them; it’s just part of my job. Our angels are different, as you know with Rose.”

Sonic raised a finger, besides the middle one. “Speaking of which, Rose doesn’t seem that bad…”

---

A few days ago, Sonic was strolling down a quiet yet lively road on a bright summer’s day looking kewl and whatnot. As he turned a corner, he spotted Rose picking up some litter and placing it in a dustbin nearby. He hid behind a wall as she spun round. “Hopefully she didn’t see me, but maybe I can follow her and find out something useful.” And so, Sonic spent the next hour or so following Rose around the town, as she helped get a balloon back to a child, help a kitten get down from a tree, and help an old lady across the street, while secretly killing a truck driver with an icicle for insulting them both. Throughout this period, Rose continued to look back, unsure if someone was following her.

---

Sonic continued, “She eventually got a massage and then went to the sauna, which was strange what with how she’s an ice type angel…”

“You’re wrong, Sonic.” Crystal poked him. “Rose is evil, pure evil.

“It sounds like your personal feelings are getting in the way.”

“It sounds like-”

Shade spun round and said, “Would you guys shut up, please? We’re trying to watch cartoons here.”

“Sorry.” They both replied in unison.

Meanwhile, in the gaming world, on the way out of the cave Cream took down a tentacled monster, in a scene which didn’t need to be seen, and arrived in Some Town where Rouge started up the engine to an operational version of the Sega Hang-On (from Sonic Riders).

Cream was in shock and amazement. “I’m in shock and amazement over the amazing appearance and shocking functionality. Where did you get this amazing and shocking vehicle?”

“You could say that I ‘borrowed’ it.” Rouge replied with a devious grin.

“Oh okay.” Cream said as she hopped on, and then pointed forward. “Let’s go!”

The two took off and out into the open fields. After a short while of complete silence, Rouge turned her head and said, “So why did you need to get to the emperor’s castle?”

“Because I need stop the emperor and save all the ninja’s from his evilness! Only I can do this, because I’m the chosen one!” Cream said, clenching her fist.

“The chosen one? That must mean you’re-” Rouge was quickly cut off by a typical robot pirate speaking from a megaphone as half a dozen dirt buggies approached them. “Arr! Foolish scallywags! Ye be in private territory, and we would have let ya go, but we like your ride. Surrender your vehicle, or prepare to walk the plank…even though there isn’t one.”

Rouge quickly sped up, resulting in a high speed chase as the robot pirates also did so. “Take care of them.” Rouge said as the pirates caught up with them. Cream nodded back at her, then stood her ground as the pirates on both sides began to cling to the vehicle. Cream knocked them back with her yo-yo’s, but eventually two climbed on. Cream quickly threw one into the other, and then threw a water balloon at an approaching buggy, which hit it and made the driver crash.

Just then, a large ship floating just off the ground approached them from the right side and began firing, causing heavy damage before Cream leaped up and landed in the middle of the ship, causing the remaining pirates to charge at her.

She hit one in the face with her yo-yo, knocking him out before throwing a banana peel to her right. One pirate slipped on it, and past Cream as she sidestepped, before flying off the edge. She quickly spun round and hit one pirate directly with a crayon. Then two robots approached her, one from both sides. She jumped over a sweep kick and grabbed its leg with her yo-yo, then ducked under the other’s punch and grabbed it with her second yo-yo. She sent the other pirates flying as she spun in circles with the two pirates, and then leaped up and slammed them into the ground, creating a shockwave which knocked out the remaining ones besides the captain.

“Wiping out my whole crew using only a pair of yo-yo’s and inferior items without breaking a sweat? Blasphemy! But I’ve gotta admit, lass, you’ve got mad skills, and maybe one day we’ll meet again.” The captain, who looked like the Eggman pirate robot in Sonic Rush Adventure, jumped off the ship, as did Cream who landed in Rouge’s vehicle again.

“Nice moves, kid, now let’s get going.” Rouge said as they sped off again.

Ten minutes later, they came to a halt near some woods by a building up ahead. “If I recall, the emperor’s castle should be up ahead. It’s a five minute walk or so.” Rouge said.

“Couldn’t you have dropped me off there?”Cream responded.

“I could have, but I sense something troublesome coming up. Anyway, you should be able to handle it, good luck, chosen one.” She waved goodbye before performing a u-turn and driving off. Cream journeyed on, being quite cautious along the way until she approached the clear building, where a yellow kunai was flung at her, and missed by an inch as Cream jumped back.

Shadow dropped down in a black ninja outfit and took out three more kunai. “You must be the chosen one. I assume you’ve taken care of the other ninja’s, but your journey ends here. I am the ultimate ninja; now allow me to show you why.”

As Shadow charged at her, Cream tried to communicate with Knuckles. “Knuckles, are you there? Hello?” She quickly jumped over Shadow as he swung with a fist charged with chaos energy. She threw several crayons which Shadow easily deflected as he spun round and charged at her again. Cream somersaulted to the side, out of the way before Shadow leapt up and threw three yellow kunai, one of which managed to hit her foot. As Cream almost stumbled from the sudden shock of pain, Shadow dropped down and kneed her in the stomach, then kicked her across the ground.

Cream slowly got up and threw a water balloon in Shadow’s face as he approached her. Cream quickly tackled him with a head butt and then hammered him to the ground in midair, destroying the control device on his chest. Shadow slowly got to his feet moments later. “The castle is just up ahead as you should probably know. If you really are the chosen one, then only you can free the ones being held as prisoners, and stop the emperor for good.”

Cream nodded. “Right! Wish me luck!” She waved goodbye as she ran off ahead.

After a minute of running, as Cream saw the tall average looking black castle over the horizon, Knuckles communicated with her once more. “Sorry about earlier, this golem threw a kunai at me, and when our eyes meet, we both knew it was ON! By the way, the ninja sanctuary burnt down, but don’t worry, we’re fixing it. You’ve unlocked Elite Ninja Shadow for multiplayer and co-op mode. Now for the final level at the emperor’s castle.

“Already? Shouldn’t there be a few more levels?”

There was going to be, but this is a beta, so it’s not fully decided yet. Anyway, good luck, and be sure to give them an extra ass kicking for me.” As Knuckles finished speaking, Cream came to a halt close to the castle and filled her weapon inventory again from a weapons stand close to the castle, run once again by Tails. Cream then ran on inside the castle using the front entrance.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: