Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 12:38:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4055 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #45 on: 16 July, 2009, 06:26:25 pm »

Ya’ll don’t understand. I coulda had prose. I coulda been a writer. I coulda been noteworthy, instead of an amateur, which is what I am.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fujin Gem Saga: Chapter 40 – An Old Foe Appears!

After a long while of continuous engine breakdowns, Shadow, Rouge and Omega made their way towards a pyramid in Egypt as “I am…all of me.” played on the radio. Shadow parked beside two cars by the side of the pyramid and hopped out. “Remember where we parked, guys.”

As the three of them walked off, the jeep immediately exploded, prompting Rouge to say, “Told you that thing was dangerous.”

“Well it got us here and that’s all that matters.” Shadow replied.

“Tomb exploration mode engaged.” Omega announced as they entered the pyramid.

Outside a shopping mall far, far away, Rose sat by a fountain, eating a snow cone. Lily showed up moments later wearing a long sleeved, thin red jumper, a black shirt with black stockings, and blue shoes. And above all, her hair was in pigtails. “They’re known as twintails in Japan.” She said to no-one in particular. “I-it’s not like I’m telling you this just to be random, stupid no-nonsense girl!” She crossed her arms and turned her head to the side.

“Let’s just go.” Rose said before getting up and leaving.

Back at Tails’ house, Amy and Cream were playing Pure Ownage, since Tails wasn’t around and there was nothing on TV. Cream was picking up health items around the screen while Amy kicked a boxing tiger in the crotch, just before being interrupted by a news broadcast.

“Hey, I wasn’t done yet!” Amy cried. “And how did that happen?”

“We bring you news, live from downtown! Just minutes ago, this beast from the east began reeking havoc in the city streets. The police can’t seem to faze this being of destruction.” SA2’s camera zoomed in to show the black organism, in the form of Blaze, swatting cars across the streets and impaling various policemen as it caused more senseless destruction.

“That’s the evil creature!” Cream exclaimed. “How did it come back?”

“No idea, but I’m sure Sonic will stop that thing! He should hopefully show up soon!”

The creature continued to swat cars out the way with its extended limbs, knocking one car in the path of a little girl. As the girl was a second away from being crushed, something sped by and grabbed her. When she opened her eyes, she noticed she was ten feet away and in the arms of Sonic the Hedgehog…who was still a girl. Sonic put her down and said, “That was great. Sorry about that, kid, but I was waiting for the right moment. Y’know, to save someone right in the nick of time and look awesome as a result, and I achieved that.” Sonic nodded twice.

“I think I remember someone like you…” The organism said.

“You should, no exceptions.” Sonic replied. “So who are you?”

“I could go by many names. Inferno, Corruption, or my personal favorite, Death.” The organism said with a grin.

“I’ll go with Inferno for $200!” Sonic quickly yelled.

“Foolish hedgehog.” The creature which now went by the name Inferno, produced sharp claws and fired three thin waves of fire at Sonic with a swipe. Sonic moved around the area, easily evading the waves.

“If Sonic remembers correctly, attacking that thing head-on is a pretty bad idea.” Amy said as she watched on TV.

After a short while, Sonic flipped over a car which was thrown at him and charged at Inferno. Inferno quickly elbowed him in the face, bringing Sonic to a halt, and then kicked Sonic into a building further away. As Sonic leaped out from the building, Inferno dragged him back in with a downward kick.

“It seems Sonic doesn’t remember.” Amy said with a sigh.

P.A.L suddenly came to life and said, “If I recall correctly, it isn’t entirely Sonic’s fault, since he isn’t really himself at the moment.”

“What does that mean?”

“Tails seemed to mention that the Sonic currently fighting now had developed some form of personality for itself recently, so in other words, this Sonic and the regular one are like two separate entities, with similar traits.”

“Is that why Sonic doesn’t remember that creature?”

“Precisely.” P.A.L nodded.

Back at the scene, Sonic slowly got up after being hurled 20 feet across the ground in the street. Sonic charged at the creature once more, and then spin dashed in circles around Inferno as Sonic approached him. After a long while of doing so, Sonic hit Inferno in the face with a spin attack, sending him flying back and landing on his feet. “Nice shot there.” Inferno said, rubbing his face.

A double bladed spear suddenly landed right beside Inferno, catching him off-guard long enough for Crystal to swoop in and kick him in the face, sending him flying further before Amber punched him to the right as she arrived.

“Who are you guys?” Sonic asked.

“It’s Crystal, remember?” She said as she picked up her spear.

“Nope, guess you’re a friend of the other me.”

“Other yo-oh right, I don’t notice a lot these days…” Crystal replied, scratching the back of her head.

“I’ve probably noticed…” Sonic replied.

“So anyway, my name is Crystal Clear, and I’m an angel assassin. My measurements are 77-63-88.” She said as she felt her chest, turned to the side, and then spun around. “That’s in millimetres, according to anime, I think.”

“Sure, whatever.”

As Inferno got to his feet, he unleashed his claws. “I don’t care how many people get involved; I’ll tear you all to shreds!”

“Well, let’s do this, guys.” Sonic began. “Try not to suck, okay?” Sonic looked beside him to see Crystal and Amber lying on the ground.

“We’ll be up in a few minutes, we’re just tired.” Amber said with no expression whatsoever.

“Already?! You just got here!”

“We were fighting for about an hour, so we’re really tired.” Crystal replied.

While this was going on, Inferno sighed and turned his back to them. “Forget it, you guys are boring. I’ll be back to trash this place some other day.” And with that he began leaping over buildings throughout the city.

“I feel insulted…” Sonic said as he stood there.

Meanwhile, in the Egyptian pyramid, Shadow, Rouge and Omega had been walking down a clear narrow path cluttered with cobwebs for two minutes.

“I wonder how long ago Sally Sue got here…” Rouge said.

“Hopefully she shouldn’t be very far ahead, besides, if there’s any puzzles, she would have solved them anyway.” Shadow replied.

“Well that’s true.”

Omega scanned the floor with his thermal vision, which he just so happens to have. “The footprints appear to still be warm. Sally Sue should be ahead by a few minutes.”

Moments later, they came to an intersection with four paths. While Shadow and Omega wondered which way to go, Rouge put on a cowboy hat, boots, and a brown coat before raising her hat. “Looks to me like we gots ourselves some trouble, but this here map will lighten the load.” She said before pulling it out.

“What’s with that accent?” Shadow asked, but got no response.

Rouge looked up. “This here map says we should take that there right path.”

“How do we know its right?” Shadow asked.

“I also agree about following the right path.” Omega said.

“Good on ya, partner.” Rouge gave him a thumbs up.

“That poor accent is quite offensive…” Shadow said, narrowing his eyes at her.

“Ya’ll just need to lighten up.” Rouge replied.

The three of them travelled along the right path, with Rouge jumping over spiked pits, avoiding spears which came out of walls, and crawling under beams of fire, while Shadow and Omega calmly sidestepped almost everything. They made it to a small room with a golden statue of the Sega logo on a pedestal.

“Wow, we actually made it, and here I thought the map was fake…” Rouge said quietly.

“If a giant boulder shows up, I’m outta here.” Shadow said as Rouge approached the pedestal. She touched the back of the logo, which opened a door just ahead. They continued along the path, and soon hid as they reached a large room where Sally Sue was reading a message on a wall using a torch. After reading the message, she thought for a few moments, and then punched down the wall and walked on ahead. The others followed close behind as Sally Sue entered another room with a large chess board in the centre and stone blocks around the board.

There were four doors around the room, and a message on the fifth door saying that she would need to spell out the secret word with the blocks in order to enter, and that clues were hidden throughout the four doors. Sally Sue immediately tried to punch down the door, which sadly didn’t work, so she spent minutes trying to solve the puzzle but ended up nowhere. In the end she angrily stomped down the diagonally left path to look for one of the clues.

“It seems not even the overpowered might of Sally Sue is enough to break down that door. What a shame.” Rouge said as they came out of hiding.

“Yeah, but we’ve gotta get the remaining clues.” Shadow began. “We’ll get the other three in the meantime, and solve the puzzle after Sally Sue finds the last one for us.”

They all nodded and each ran along one of the last three remaining paths.

Back at Tails’ house, Amy and Cream were still watching TV when Knuckles walked in as he said, “Hey guys, where’s Sonic and Tails?”

“Tails is downstairs.” Amy replied. “And my Sonic sense tells me Sonic is running along a beach. Speaking of which, I wonder why we haven’t taken a break just to go to the beach…”

“I’m sure we’ll get around to it in the future, Amy.” Cream responded.

Knuckles suspiciously looked around. “Yeah…I guess that’s fine…”

“Is that golem still after you?” Amy asked.

“I never know when he’s gonna strike, so I’ve gotta be on guard at all times.”

“It’s really starting to get old…”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: