Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 01:19:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4042 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #45 on: 19 September, 2009, 09:52:27 pm »

Previously on Sonic Z...

Tails was wearing his turbo suit as an alarm sounded within his house. Robots frantically ran up and down as Tails stood up and proudly announced, “$#!£ must be serious. It’s time for my ultimate creation!” Tails pressed a button on the wall and dropped down a hole into the cockpit of a 50 foot tall robot version of himself. He turned on the thrusters and drove out the garage and flew off into the sky.

Cream and Vanilla stood on a plain field. Cream was wearing her supreme ninja outfit while Vanilla wore a yellow version. Their ears and clothing bellowed in the easily noticeable dramatic wind as their battle auras appeared. Vanilla got into a battle stance and finally said, “My Kung Fu is Stronger Than Yours.”

SA4 sat in a pink room, typing on a pink computer, and sat on a pink chair. She had just finished typing out the latest chapter of her uber epic dramatic fanfiction story and submitted it to fanfiction.net. She then placed her hands on the pink desk and leaned in. “Now we wait...”

Dozens of people were in a large room as Knuckles stood by a table with an empty cookie jar on top of it. The crowd was in complete silence as he examined their facial expressions one-by-one. “Whodunit then? Who took the last cookie from the cookie jar?”

A mysterious individual entered the room. The individual stood firm, as if they were going to war. “It was I.” Everyone spun round to face this mysterious person. “I took the cookie from the cookie jar.” There was a mix of responses among the crowd. Some gasped, some gossiped, and some shook their heads in disbelief.

And now, for the conclusion...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avenger Saga: Chapter 47 – Last of the E-Series

While all the random commotion was going on in other parts of the world at the current time, Eggman was starting to fix up a new base he had recently built. Near the entrance, there was a long wide corridor, with a steel door displaying the Eggman symbol on it, preventing intruders from entering. Suddenly, a dozen shots pierced the metal door, which caught the attention of a few Eggman robots. Then a large laser beam blew down the door and Omega stepped through, and then reloaded. “Beginning annihilation program.”

Omega rushed forward and began blasting the robots just ahead, and then blasting the ones which appeared from the doors to the left and right as he sped through. He soon entered a room to the right which appeared to be a large cargo room where half a  dozen robots were working to put away machinery parts, with one robot using a crane to do so. Omega blasted the two that immediately charged at him, and then ran right while firing at one robot who did the same.

Omega blasted a gas tank nearby and blew up the robot as the robot controlling the crane swung a large metal crate at him. He moved out the way, causing a robot approaching him to get hit. As the crate came back at him, Omega jumped on, leaped forward and punched the robot through the glass shield. Omega used the crane to smash through a wall a little up above, and then flew into the above room. As he entered through a large hole, a dozen Eggman robots surrounded him, armed with orange rocket launchers.

Omega was about to wipe them out when someone suddenly blasted through a wall just further ahead and immediately eliminated the surrounding robots with a dozen missiles before hitting the ground. This person was revealed to be Metanic, that one robot Tails built during the Metallix Saga who’s fate was left unknown. “Remember me?”

“My scanners indicate we’ve never met.” Omega replied.

“Oh right, well I was created by Tails. I’m here to get something, so I guess I could use the company.”

Omega nodded and ran on ahead, followed by Metanic seconds later.

At Tails’ house, Tails and Amber were still going through the training from hell, which had been going on for 20 minutes so far. Tails looked pretty exhausted compared to Amber who sat with her arms crossed. “Well, I guess we should actually start now.” She said as she got up.

“Start? Then what were we doing all this time?”

Amber shrugged. “I was just having fun I guess. I mean, I am doing this for free after all, I gotta get my fee somewhere.”

“I guess you have a point...”

“Good, now since you just plain suck at hand-to-hand combat, let’s go through that first, and no weapons.”

“Huh? Why not?”

“Think about it, if the enemy gets you alone and off-guard, there’s a chance your weapons will be almost useless, or you’ll be separated from them. If that happens, you’ll have to get by using your own skills. If you suck, you may as well kiss your ass goodbye when things get serious, which is why this is necessary.”

“That actually makes sense.” Sonic commented.

“Well of course.” Crystal replied.

Amber uncrossed her arms. “So are you ready to get started, Tails?”

“Well, could you maybe give me a few minutes? I’m still a little tired, and also, maybe you could change into something a little more...appropriate...in the meantime.” 

“What’s wrong with this?” Amber looked herself over.

“Well you could get hurt or something.”

“You make it sound like you can actually compete with me, but fine, I’ll put something on.” She shrugged.

“There are some clothes which I bought just earlier today in the living room.” Tails said, pointing inside.

“Crazy Prepared as usual.” Amber smiled as she entered.

“It’s what I do.”

Meanwhile, Cherry and Espio were now in the temple standing by the altar. Espio was holding the black book which Cherry assumed to believe was magical, and told him the things to say, which shall not be mentioned. Vector and Charmy arrived by smashing through a wall, Charmy yelling, “Dynamic Entry!” as he flew in carrying Cherry’s deceased body. He placed it on the ground where Cherry floated, and she flew into the body as Espio began to read out the incantation. When he finished, the room dimmed as the only light visible was the candles around the room and the circle of light surrounding the body.

After a short while, the light faded and the room lightened up again, but nothing happened, and Cherry was still a ghost. Cherry scratched her forehead. “How come it didn’t work? My soul should be connected with my body again...Espio, are you sure you did it right?”

“I did it just as you said.”

Cherry frowned as he finished. “I guess it really can’t bring people back to life, so it seems I’ll be stuck like this forever.”

“Well you could always complete your unfinished business and finally go onto the afterlife.” Charmy replied.

“Unfinished business?” Cherry raised her head. “I’ve read things like that, but what would that mean to me?”

Just then, Sally Sue charged into the temple, leaped up, and tried to hit them with a flying kick, missing them all by a second. The Metallic Council of Maniacal Evil entered shortly after as well as Virus, Rose and Lily who were discussing trivial things.

“So Rose, I heard you used the term oniichan earlier.” Virus said.

“Yes. What about it?”

“That’s the term for older brother, which means it’s practically incorrect...don’t ask me how I know this.”

“I guess I made a mistake.”

Lily shook her head. “This isn’t your fault, Rose, this is the writer’s fault because he didn’t check his facts when writing that! Though I should probably cut him some slack, because he doesn’t have much time to write this crap, so it’s understandable.”

Sonny, Shade and Mads ran in moments later and saw the rest of them all. Shade glanced around the room. “Well this is certainly unusual...”

“Why are you three here?” Virus asked.

Mads stepped forward. “I can answer that, but it’ll require a flashback.” As most of the others groaned, he said, “It’s happening regardless.”

4 hours earlier...

Mads was hosting his show as usual and cleared his throat before he began speaking. “Hello all and welcome to another show where I discuss stuff. Today we will be discussing video games which push the boundaries of awesome, speed right by epic standards with so much impact it lands straight in the silly section. First caller, you’re on!”

Cherry phoned in, where she was seen on TV. “I played a game once called, “Barbie’s Demolition Derby.” It was pretty extreme for a kids game.”

“That’s nice, but are you a ghost?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“You’re on TV.”

“Really?” Cherry put the tip of her hand in her mouth as she said, “Am I cute? Uguu~”

“Enough to cause a “HNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!” which basically means it might be cute enough to give me extreme chest pains. I tend to like a lot of games; RPG’s being one of my favourite genres. Oh, hold on, caller no.2, you’re on the air.”

SA2 interrupted Mads immediately. “I’m really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but Pure Ownage has gotta be the best video game of all time!” He waited for the random applause. “THE BEST VIDEO GAME OF ALL TIME!”

“Yeah, I liked it too.” Mads replied. “Hey Cherry, isn’t that the Fujin Gem in the background? That one gem besides the chaos emeralds said to contain tremendous power?”

“Don’t announce that! I don’t want people to know!” Cherry exclaimed, waving her arms.

“Sorry, my bad.”

“She’s probably gonna have a very difficult time on her hands now...” SA2 said.

Present time...

Mads nodded. “That’s probably the reason most of you are here now.” A majority of them shook their heads. “Really? Then who here watches it?”

“I do!” Lily raised her hand.

“Really?”

“No, I just haven’t had much attention in a while. That flashback also seemed kinda unimportant.”

“Except that it had a point.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: