Ultimate Paradise
16 April, 2024, 03:59:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4013 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #45 on: 23 September, 2009, 06:48:05 pm »

I know this is early than usual, but I’m going to a funeral tomorrow, and then staying round a family member’s house for two days, so Imma post this one day earlier, but the regular schedule still sticks.

Your main screen turns on, and you suddenly exclaim, “It’s you!” and then I calmly and magnificently reply, “How are you, Gentlemen?” and then...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VevbWpkeEo&feature=related
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avenger Saga: Chapter 48 – All Your Base

Back at Eggman’s base, Omega and Metanic were currently fighting through a wave of robots as they went up left and right paths going up diagonally. As the two were busy blasting the packs of robots, Metanic tried to start a conversation. “So you’re probably wondering where I was, what I was doing, and what I’m looking for down here, huh?”

“I have never met you; therefore the first two explanations have minimal effect on my part, but explaining why you’re here would be necessary information.” Omega said before blasting the head off one Eggman robot.

“Well basically, I’ve been with the Metallic Council of Maniacal Evil for quite a long time. Metal Sonic believed I was working for the good guys, but he eventually dropped the issue and I became part of their annual week meetings. Those guys are pretty fun to be around, believe it or not. One of them mentioned that Eggman has been trying to search for the chaos emeralds recently and already has two. I’m here to steal them, and that’s pretty much it.” As he finished speaking, he kicked one robot into a wall.

They arrived in a massive room shaped like a regular construction site. They rushed forward, whacking a few robots out the way. Just then, an Eggman robot driving a large bulldozer smashed through a wall nearby and came after them. Omega and Metanic approached a set of stone walls in their way and started blasting them down, while fly kicking the bulldozer to knock it back every few moments. They soon finished blasting through all the walls and entered another room, just before the bulldozer stopped due to it being too large to get through the door.

They arrived in a large mechanical room with flashing red and yellow lights, and then suddenly the boss theme from Streets of Rage started playing in the background. Metanic looked around before saying, “Sounds like this is Serious Business.” Moments later, a tall red robot with a boomerang on its head entered the room and began circling it while having its back to them.

As Metanic got close, the robot threw its boomerang and knocked him to the ground, giving Omega enough time to grab him from behind and slam him into the ground. As the robot got up, Metanic hit it with a flying kick, and then a dashing spin attack before the robot kicked him to the ground, and then quickly hit Omega with his boomerang as it returned to him.

As the red robot circled the room again, Omega hit him with a laser beam, stopping him long enough for Metanic to grab him, knee him in the chest twice, then throw him backwards towards Omega who grabbed his face and shoved him into the ground again before blowing its face off, causing the music to suddenly stop.

Meanwhile, at the temple, the Metallic Council of Maniacal Evil were standing around, Virus, Rose and Lily were standing around, Team Chaotix was standing around, Sonny, Shade and Mads were bored, Cherry looked somewhat worried, and Sally Sue looked quite agitated. After some period of silence, she finally yelled, “That’s it! Somebody better make a move before a blow this place up! Why isn’t anybody doing anything?”

Metared moved forward, the camera focusing on him from a low angle as he said, “She’s right, gentlemen! We came for the Fujin gem, and nothing shall stand in our way! Except of course if a chaos emerald happens to be here.”

In a house very far away, Tails and finished recovering and Amber had put some clothes on. She wore a thin red hooded, long sleeved top with jeans which were blue and her shoes were blue and red. The red part curved around the outside area of the shoe while the middle area was blue. She stretched a little. “Hmm, these clothes feel somewhat nostalgic in a way...but I’m probably thinking too much. Okay, we’ll start now. We’re gonna fight only using hand-to-hand, I’m going to beat you into the ground, and then I’m going to tell you why.”

“That seems quite unnecessary.” Tails replied. “Can’t you do it without the random beating?”

“No I can’t, you can only truly learn from mistakes when they’re beaten into you, and inflicting serious pain on you really excites me.”

“I didn’t need to know that. Fine, let’s get started.”

Just as he finished, Amber rushed towards him and appeared to his right, then kicked him in the stomach before flipping over him and kicking him in the back of his head as he stumbled back. Amber flipped again, created a large ball of fire in her right hand and then fired a wave of fire which Tails flew over. He attacked with a downward kick, but his foot was caught by Amber who immediately slammed him into the ground then kicked him while he was down. She then turned him over and began punching him for a few moments and then stopped. “Now, do you know why you got beaten so pathetically?”

“Because you didn’t hold back?”

“It’s because you aren’t following my movements. You gotta block out everything else so you can try to anticipate anything your opponent is capable of throwing at you. Otherwise you’ll lose just as badly as you did, now let’s go again.”

“Could I clean up first, because I’m kinda bleeding here...” Tails said, pointing at a cut on his forehead.

“No problem, I’ll lick it clean for you.”

“I’d prefer using a towel if you don’t mind.”

“Once we’re done with hand-to-hand, which would go by faster if you knew kung fu, we’ll go through basic dodging and evasion, and then coming up with special attacks and most importantly, making them look cool. And we’re going through all of it today!” Amber yelled as Tails left to get a towel.

At the temple again, various people were just randomly discussing things instead of fighting, leaving Sally Sue utterly dumbfounded.

“By the way, guys.” Cherry began, looking at Team Chaotix. “Why is my body covered in dirt?”

“Because you’re naked, so it’s a way of Getting Crap Past the Radar.”

“Oh I see.”

“Hey Cherry, maybe you could get Tails to make you an artificial body?” Charmy suggested.

“That would be great!” She exclaimed. “Would he really do that?”

“Of course he would!”

While this was going on, and Virus and Shade were having a pointless argument, Sally Sue stole the Fujin gem from Espio and took off, left the temple and then flew off while the robots tried to follow her. Rose watched as this happened and turned to Virus. “Shouldn’t we be doing something?”

“No matter, everything will work out in the end.”

Lily rubbed her chin as she eyed Virus suspiciously. “It seems to me like you’re planning something, and that you wanted her to end up with that gem...”

“I believe you’re thinking too much, Lily.”

“I haven’t been thinking enough recently.”

“We should get going.” He turned to Sonny, Shade and Mads. “I’ll see you guys later.” The three of them left, shortly followed by Sonny, Shade and Mads.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UXno819Xsc&feature=related

Back at Eggman’s base, Omega and Metanic climbed up to a metal path outside with the sun in the background which was soon going to set as the stage 7.2 theme from Streets of Rage 2 began playing in the background. They ran along the path, Metanic barging one egg fighter out the way then kicking another off the edge. Omega blasted one to bits, and then avoided the seconds punch before throwing him into one robot approaching from behind. Two Eggman jets passed by from opposite sides and dropped down more egg fighters, and suddenly an Eggrobo copy appeared from the right just above the others.

While the two were busy handling the other robots, Eggrobo flew up and hit Omega with a downward kick as he flew by then flew up again as Metanic tried to fly kick him. Omega got up and started firing at him, as did Metanic, eventually hitting him and giving Omega the opportunity to perform a suplex on him, which he did, wiping out the last few remaining robots nearby. They jumped on a moving platform going right, and then started knocking off the robots that landed on the platform. After a short while, the platform went down diagonally and stopped by another which they entered.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8npPhjpSpYQ&feature=related

The boss theme from Streets of Rage 2 started playing as they entered a large mechanical room with sparks flying around the place. They approached a larger blue boxing robot who was waiting for them. Metanic attacked with a flying kick and was immediately hit by an uppercut. Omega and the robot exchanged a few blows, and then it eventually broke Omega’s combo by charging forward and hitting Omega with three electrical punches. The robot was then hit by a barrage of missiles fired by Metanic and then a knee to the face. He dodged a punch, then stepped aside as Omega hit him in the stomach, followed by Omega and Metanic uppercuting the robot together.

As the robot stumbled over and hit the ground, Omega and Metanic moved on, getting much closer to their goal.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: