Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 06:33:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3866 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #60 on: 13 November, 2009, 12:34:35 pm »

So yes, I’m updating once a week now, as I said before, and although Saturday was when I posted the Halloween chapter, I decided I’d update every Friday just because. I’m like one of those manga artists, except that this isn’t time consuming, I can’t write to save my life, and that I’m not being paid for doing this...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Sue Saga: Chapter 52 – To Resurrect a Goddess

09:11
Amy’s Apartment...the one from Sonic Battle

Amy stood in front of the house with Cream and whistled. The horse which appeared during the end of the Black Cat Saga showed up shortly afterwards, and Amy and Cream hopped on its back. “Okay, Horsy, we need to find a specific pyramid in the desert.” Amy began. “You’ll know when we’re close once you see a girl who shouts a lot, now let’s go!” The horse nodded, as if it could understand basic English, and then took off down the street.

09:13
Up in the Sky Again

Tails was soaring through the sky in the Tornado, with the satellite laser still hot on his tail. Lily was controlling this satellite from a dark room within one of Eggman’s bases, making it look like something out of a video game. Tails was attempting to lure the satellite out of the city in order to avoid unnecessary casualties, and as Lily discovered this, she decreased the range of the beam in order to increase the speed, which slowly began to catch up with the Tornado along the highway.

As Tails was trying to outrun the satellite, Sonya contacted him somehow through his walkie-talkie. “Hey Tails, what’s up? I found this great spot a little while ago; you guys should come check it out.”

“Uhh, Sonya, I’m kinda busy right now...” He said nervously as he glanced behind him at the incoming beam of destruction slowly closing the gap between them. “Where are you right now anyway?”

“Somewhere in Adabat, I guess. Why? What’s all that racket in the background? Is stuff blowing up?”

“A giant laser beam is being guided by a satellite to track me down and kill me.”

“Man, sucks to be you.”

“Guess you could say that. So are you going to help out? We could probably use all the help we can get seeing how I’ve got my hands full.”

“I don’t think I’m cut out for the hero thing, we may be one in the same, but I’m not as motivated as Sonic.”

“Well if you change your mind, the place where this is going to take place is a pyramid close to the one where Sally Sue found the Fujin gem.”

“Well I’ll think about it, and good luck with that satellite problem.” Sonya disconnected seconds later.

09:20
Some Random Pyramid

Overlooking the large pyramid ahead of them where the action is most likely to take place, Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads arrived at the chosen area wearing hard leather black spandex similar to Mads’ suit, specifically designed by Tails. They had stripes going down from the shoulders to the leather gloves, with matching stripes from the waist going down to their feet. Around the waist they each had a belt with the Sonicteam symbol on it and on both sides they had two small pouches to put things in.

“Y’know, I really love these suits.” Sonny said. “It’s got that nostalgic feeling to it for some reason; I gotta remember to thank him after this.”

“Yeah well I’m not liking these very much.” Amber replied. “Despite being spandex, there isn’t much freedom of movement to be had in these, and it really rides up in the-”

“I think you should be more thankful of the fact that Tails actually took the time to make these for a group of people he doesn’t even personally know, including someone who’s behaviour towards him would be even more questionable, were you actually stalking him.” Crystal said as she stared at Amber.

“Well maybe you’re right, anyway, I sense something cool is happening so I’m gonna take off. See ya!” And with that, Amber quickly high-tailed it out of there just moments before Shade noticed the Metallic Council of Maniacal Evil who had just recently arrived.

“Gentlemen!” Metared exclaimed, the camera focusing on him from a low angle. “It seems we’ve arrived earlier than expected, which is quite pleasing.”

“So when is that yelling moron gonna show up?” Metal Sonic asked.

“Soon enough, I hope.” Mecha Sonic added. “I’m just aching to kick some ass.”

These inferior insects will regret the day they foolishly decided to oppose me and my loyal associates!” Tails Doll exclaimed, filled with burning rage.

“You’re not the boss of our organisation...” Metal Knuckles pointed out. “Technically, Metared, Metal Sonic, and Mecha Sonic have the most say.”

Silence, peon!

“Just pointing out the facts, man.” He shrugged.

Suddenly, Camerax, hundreds of them! They came from the sky and dropped down in the formation of a square, gaining the attention of the other robots which stared in confusion.

09:22
Still Up in the Sky

Tails was still trying to evade the satellite tracking him down, and not doing a very good job of it. The satellite was now firing a large beam as well as occasional energy blasts with a big blast radius. One of these blasts managed to hit the Tornado and cause moderate damage as the laser once again gained on him. From out of nowhere, Amber suddenly showed up and deflected the beam back at the satellite with minimal effort, partly damaging it and causing it to stop firing in order to repair itself. “I hope my entrance was awesome and completely out of nowhere.” Amber grinned as she turned to Tails.

“Thanks for the last minute help. How did you find me?”

“What are you talking about? It’s pretty hard to miss a giant laser beam from space.” She said as she pointed up.

“Oh, right.”

Amber turned back and raised her hand in the direction of the satellite. “Luckily for you, I’ll let you witness my power as I destroy this satellite with ease, now watch closely.” She turned her head to see Tails was still fiddling with his walkie-talkie. “Hey Tails, are you paying attention?!”

“Oh, yeah, I’m looking.” He said, lifting his head.

Just as he finished, the satellite had finished repairing itself and fired another large laser beam, which Amber easily countered with one of her own, quickly overpowering the beam and wiping out the satellite completely. Amber laughed as it blew up. “Yeah! Suck it, you piece of trash!” She turned back to Tails. “Well, I’ll be getting back to the pyramid now, see you soon.” She flew off the same way she came while Tails waved goodbye.

A game over message was displayed on Lily’s computer screen for a few moments before she started typing in something. “It seems that because of an outsider, my game ended prematurely. Luckily, I assumed this would happen so I’ll just move onto phase 2.”

Lily hacked into the private line used by Tails’ walkie-talkie in order to talk to him again. “I see that you had backup. Oh well, it’s not important. I now challenge you to a one-on-one duel in my area of choice, but don’t worry, I’m not gonna make it so cheap that you can’t win. It’s on the other side of town in the sea, you’ll probably see an arrow pointing in the direction halfway there, you can’t miss it. Oh, and if one of your friends happens to call, tell them you’re going to enter my vagoo...many lulz will be had.” She disconnected a second later.

09:25
Dat Pyramid

After a while of talking and discovering that the Camerax Crew were created by Eggman Nega, and that their purpose is to stall for time, the Metallic Council of Maniacal Evil charged at them, but stopped when Amy’s horse suddenly entered the fray and sent the leader flying 30 feet by kicking it with its back hooves. Cream flipped off the horse and landed in between two dozen Camerax robots while Amy simply hopped down off the horse. “Let’s kick their asses, Cream!” Amy exclaimed.

“Right!” Cream nodded. As the transformation theme to Excalibur Sonic started playing, Cream quickly equipped herself with her two yo-yo’s, canyons and water balloons, and then attached a belt with the Sonicteam logo, which flashed as she put it on. She got into a kewl stance, at which point a golden ninja suit materialised onto her. She released her two yo-yo’s into the air, at which point they became encrusted with diamonds and razor blades were attached to any free spaces. As she retracted them, she gained a red cape which bellowed in the wind, and gained stares from everyone watching. Cream then swung one yo-yo at a camera to the right, then another to the left before finally displaying a pose so kewl that the Camerax robots within 10 feet exploded from awesomeness.

The moment Cream’s transformation ended, Crystal began speaking to Amy via telepathy. “Hey Amy, glad you could make it.

“Crystal?” Amy looked around. “Where are you?”

On a mountain a little further away, but that’s not important. You do realize those robots are the ones who kidnapped Sonic that one time, right?”

“Now that I think about it, these were the ones!” At this point she was filled with rage, resulting in her developing a glowing purple aura, the same which Shadow had acquired some time before. She picked up her hammer, which was now covered in purple flames and charged at them, smashing through several with one swing, then leaped forward and slammed the ground with her hammer, causing a large shockwave knocking out a dozen robots. Cream had taken out over two dozen just further away, then grabbed one and swung them round repeatedly using her yo-yo’s, knocking out others before throwing the robot to Amy who whacked it into another group of close robots.

Just then, Sally Sue arrived on the scene, causing everyone to stop and focus their attention on her. She projected an aura of confidence and seemed surprisingly carefree as she smashed through anything in her path as she ran by at super speed into the pyramid further away. The Metallic Council of Maniacal Evil were about to follow her when Sonic arrived shortly afterwards and ran into the same pyramid. Without any need for words, they all agreed upon leaving the task of recovering the gem up to Sonic and decided to wait it out.

A few moments after Sonic entered the pyramid, he contacted Tails. “Hey Tails, I just entered the pyramid. I’m not sure how far ahead Sally Sue might be, but I’ll stop her soon enough, even if I have to do it alone. Where are you now?”

“Um, sorry about this, Sonic, but I might not make it. This girl challenged me to meet her at this location, and it would be rude of me not to accept her challenge, so I’ll soon be entering her vagoo.”

“Wow Tails, you’re already at that age?”

“Huh?”

“Never mind, it’s better if I don’t explain the joke, but I hope you have fun.”

“It hasn’t been a very fun day so far.”

“So since I still have quite a while to go, could you give me all the need to know info on Mary Sue?”

“Sure. Sally Sue made a surprise broadcast a few days ago to inform others about where she would be summoning Mary Sue, because she believed nobody could stop her.”

Sonic shrugged as he dodged a few falling rocks. “Well, most people can’t stop her.”

“Exactly, but I should get to the actual info now. From what I gathered through the internet and from various library books, Mary Sue is one of the greatest fighters to have ever lived. She had it all: Tons of fans, beauty beyond compare, the power to lift concrete fortresses with a single hand, incredible speed, skin as tough as adamantium, the ability to hypnotise other men into being obedient helpers who will support her, regardless of what they were like before, as well as the ability to copy any special move she happens to see. She’s more broken than a SNK boss! Plus she’s good at everything, even “this and that”, even though she’s never done it...”

“Wow.” Sonic replied, seeming quite amused. “She seems like a fun person to fight.”

“You don’t know the half of it. From the track record I picked up, she’s never lost a fight. Not even one. She’s injured thousands of good and bad guys throughout the universe, but has never killed anyone because it’s just not in her nature. That’s all I have at the moment.”

“So any word on the others progress so far?”

“Well, Knuckles says he’s close now, sadly, Blaze is trying to deal with that black copy of herself right now, and I haven’t been able to contact Shadow yet, but Rouge assured me that G.U.N soldiers are on their way. By the way, be careful in there, Eggman might have already entered through another entrance.”

“I think that’s more than enough I needed to know. Thanks, Tails.”

“You’re welcome.” Tails noticed a rapidly bleeping dot on a radar located in front of him. “Hey Sonic, there’s someone approaching that pyramid, and it’s moving at an incredible pace!”

Sonic smirked as he quickly made the connection. “Heh, he showed up faster than I expected. And here I thought he wouldn’t show. He’s always gotta make some big dramatic entrance...”

Outside, Amy and Cream were still wiping out tons of Camerax robots with ease, and at the current time, Amy had thrown her hammer at one robot, knocking it into the air along with her hammer. Cream grabbed it and whacked the robot to the ground before tossing it back towards Amy who charged straight through half a dozen robots, ran through several to the left and right, then threw Cream who flew straight through half a dozen more with a flying headbutt before knocking back more from a whirlwind created by spinning her yo-yo’s rapidly.

In a bright flash of light, someone ran through a dozen more robots, causing them to explode at once. After the dust cleared, the figure was revealed to be Shadow who got to his feet and looked onward towards the pyramid and the enemies in front of him. “The ultimate lifeform has arrived.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: