Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 08:45:55 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4061 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #60 on: 20 November, 2009, 12:31:54 pm »

It’s once again time for me to suggest a song which you might have known about but I felt the need to mention anyway. This OC remix called Metamorphic Rock, which is a heavy metal combination of Green Hill Zone, Marble Zone, and the final boss theme. The heavy metal remix of the final boss theme is awesome in music form IMO, though you’ll know what part I’m referring to when it comes up.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary Sue Saga: Chapter 53 – Storming the Temple

09:29
Outside the pyramid

Mecha Sonic watched as Amy and Cream continued to wail on the helpless robots, while the remaining members of the Metallic Council were actually taking part in dispatching them as Shadow ran straight by them. “Y’know, these guys aren’t as tough as they make out to be, considering how fast they’re going down in numbers. They’re down to about 105 robots now.” Mecha Sonic ducked as several flew by him. “Now 101.”

09:30
Some Town    

The black organism which now goes by the name Inferno, was standing in the middle of a street, swatting cars out of the way and causing property damage to any buildings which happened to be in its path. The police showed up shortly, which the creature dealt with by impaling and throwing them out of its way. At this point Inferno became quite frustrated as the creature was obviously waiting for something, so it grabbed a young boy as a hostage and continued on its rampage, shortly before Blaze appeared from behind and dropped onto the roof of a car and pointed at the creature. “Let that child alone!”

Inferno spun round to face her. “About time, I was getting bored, and you do know that you-”

“I know what I said.”

“Very well.” Inferno dropped the boy, who quickly ran off, at which point Inferno produced sharp red claws. “I hope you realise that you can’t win.”

“And why is that?”

“Because I am a better version of you, and I know everything there is to know about your combat ability. You may be kewl, but I am badass, and badass always beats kewl, so with the way you fight, this battle should be over in about a minute.”

“Then I guess I’ll have to be a little unpredictable. I hope you don’t mind.” Blaze leaped off the car and dashed towards Inferno. As she reached the creature she spun to the right, flipped over him to the left, then hit Inferno with the downward kick, followed by a sweep kick and a rising kick, knocking Inferno back several feet. Inferno charged at her and tried to claw her face, while Blaze countered by kicking his arm out the way, sliding by the creature, then grabbing its tail from behind and throwing Inferno through a window.

Inferno immediately jumped back through the window and grinned at her. “You’re pretty good at improvising, so let’s take it up a notch.” Inferno shot out three long sharp tentacles from its right hand at Blaze, who evaded them by inches as she charged at him. The same three tentacles which missed Blaze grabbed three cars close by, and threw them at her as Inferno retracted the tentacles. Blaze quickly leaped across two cars on all fours, then grabbed the third and threw it back at Inferno who blasted it to pieces with a fist of fire shortly before blocking a punch by Blaze, then knocked her back several feet.

“Let’s take a stroll around town while we’re here.” Inferno said before running off, with Blaze following close behind.

09:32
Probably the last time “Up in the Sky” will be used

Tails was approaching the base where Lily was residing at and spoke into his walkie-talkie as a gate opened up for him. “Okay, I’m entering your vagoo now.”

Lily chuckled as he finished. “Regardless of how inappropriate it is, I still smile when I hear that. The fact that you don’t know what I’m talking about makes it funnier. It’ll take around a minute of flying around to reach the area.”

“A minute? Couldn’t I have just come in through your backdoor?”

“Innocent innuendo is a wonderful thing.” Lily replied as she quickly realised the second meaning.

“I feel like I’m missing out on something here...” Tails said as he scratched his head.

09:33
Back outside the pyramid   

Mads was watching the mayhem from the mountains with binoculars. “Man, this is Serious Business. It’s so serious that I don’t wanna get involved.”

“I think that’s just laziness.” Sonny replied.

“Yeah, that too.”

“Well, it’s time for my match with Rose, as I assumed she’s already within the pyramid, since I haven’t seen her yet.” Crystal picked up her spear and flung it into the crowd of Camerax robots, impaling one straight in the head. She dropped down, grabbed her spear and whacked out half a dozen more as she flew towards the pyramid entrance.

Meanwhile, Sonic had reached a large room, with Rose standing on the other side by the exit. Rose glanced over at him as he entered. “The blue hedgehog, Sonic, if I recall correctly.”

“I’m assuming you’re going to stop me.”

“No.” Rose shook her head. “I have business with another person today, so you may go on ahead.” She said before stepping to the side. Sonic shrugged and ran by just shortly before Crystal showed up and waved to her. “Hey Rose, sorry to keep you waiting.”

“It’ll take more than an apology to please me, and I assume you know that there’s a possibility you will die here.”

“Of course, if I wasn’t accepting the fact that you might kill me then I wouldn’t be here...so how are things going for you recently?”

Rose smiled as she spoke. “Quite well I must say, despite some failure in a few villain projects, overall I’ve enjoyed myself over the last few months.”

“Great, so I guess we should get started now.” Crystal said, arming herself with her spear.

“Yes, and please, don’t disappoint me.” Rose replied as she got into a fighting stance.

“Same to you.”

Just ahead, Sonic stopped very shortly at a concrete wall which seemed to block his path. As he thought about whether he was capable of spin dashing through it, Virus ascended from within the floor behind the unsuspecting hedgehog, ready to make his move, which he did, causing three small claw marks on Sonic’s back that would have been more severe had Sonic not jumped back at the last second. “So who may you be?”

“I guess you are as fast as they mentioned.” Virus began. “Though luckily, not fast enough. My name is Virus, and I’m working alongside Eggman. To be honest, I’m not interested with dealing with you today, so would you happen to know whether Shadow will be coming?”

“As a matter of fact, he should be here any minute now.” As Sonic finished speaking, Shadow smashed through a section of the wall to their right and quickly came to a halt. “Perfect timing.” Sonic nodded. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a loud-mouthed nutcase which I have to stop.” Sonic quickly sped off as the concrete wall mysteriously curved right to make a path for him.

Meanwhile Virus turned his attention to Shadow, who also did the same. “Ahh, Shadow, it’s nice to see you again. Today would be nowhere near as fun if you didn’t show up. I’m eager to see how you’ve changed since the last time we met.”

“I’ve been through quite a few changes, some of these turning out to be in my best interest. But recently any bad things in my way have always led back to you, and that aggravates me.”

“Your aggravation is a potential source of my enjoyment.” Virus said with a smirk.

“Well enough talk! This ends right here!” Shadow braced himself against the creature. “No more talking, no more mind games, no more interruptions.”

“Then show me you’re worthy of being called the ultimate lifeform, Shadow.” Virus replied as his purple aura became visible.

Once again, Sonic was running down a path ahead of him and contacted Tails with his walkie-talkie while he did so. “Hey Tails, where are you now?”

Tails had entered the base and had just parked his ship in an empty space in the dark area. “I’m tired of mentioning the ‘V’ word, so let’s skip that. Anyway, I’m there now. Have you met up with Shadow and Knuckles yet?”

“Well, I haven’t seen Knuckles so far, but I saw Shadow just recently. He stayed behind to fight this thing which called itself Virus.”

“I remember him mentioning something about him. He said coming into contact with his attacks can slowly affect you mind. He didn’t get you, did he?”

“Uhh, yeah, he kinda did...”

“No problem, I’ll sort it out when we get back.”

“Hey Tails, you ever wonder if there’s some sort of subtext behind Shadow and that Virus guy?”

“From what Shadow has told me, Virus seems disturbingly obsessed with Shadow, while Shadow might seem obsessed with besting Virus once and for all, but I don’t believe there’s any suspicious subtext behind it.”

“When two people are obsessed with each other, there’s always subtext, at least that’s what some fangirls think anyway...” Their conversation was cut short as a giant robot dropped down from high above, causing a large crack in the ground beneath its feet and spreading dust as Sonic leaped out of the way. The large robot appeared to be a black copy of final robot used on the Death Egg in Sonic 2. “Ahh, Sonic, what a pleasant surprise to meet you down here.”

“Yeah right, as if you weren’t waiting for yours truly, like what Virus and Rose were doing. I thought you’d be more interested in stopping Sally Sue from achieving her goal.”

“I am, but first I figured I’d rid myself of a constant nuisance in my evil plans.”

“Well I always enjoy a little dangerous jog, so try to keep up.” Sonic said before taking off while Eggman gave chase. Sonic sidestepped the rapid fire coming from behind him, and then jumped as Eggman shot an energy ball at the ground. Sonic spun round while running forward and mocked him, making Eggman furious enough to unload a giant barrage of missiles in Sonic’s direction. Sonic immediately leaped onto the wall to the left and ran along it as the missiles left giant path of destruction in its wake.

Eggman’s mech also shifted sideways, still firing energy blasts at Sonic who dodged them as easily as he did when running on the ground. As the path ahead turned right, he leaped off the wall and ran past tons of pillars before Eggman began blasted them down. Sonic curved around a few while jumping over others, and then spin dashed through a few as he moved on ahead. 

Back in the room with Virus and Shadow, they had already begun their fight. Shadow immediately activated the power boost and flashed purple as he dashed towards the creature and engaged in hand-to-hand combat, with Virus being able to deflect all of his blows. “This is far from satisfactory, Shadow. It truly isn’t worth my full attention. You may have control over your body under that form, but power is useless unless you can actually hit your opponent.” At that moment, Shadow managed to break through his defence and send him flying through a pillar with an elbow to the chest. “Have I got your attention now?”

“Maybe so.” Virus said as he got up, and charged at him. He missed with an uppercut as Shadow jumped back, at which point Shadow teleported with chaos control and kicked him right, then teleported again and kicked Virus towards the ground. Virus opened up a purple portal as he nearly hit the ground and tackled Shadow from behind as he appeared above. They crashed into the ground and created a clear path through the concrete as they moved across the floor, not attempting to shield themselves from the others attacks.

Shadow teleported again as Virus tried to punch him and kicked Virus from behind. Virus opened a portal ahead of him and knocked Shadow right with a roundhouse kick. Shadow teleported again and elbowed him in the face, followed by Virus knocking him back with a head butt. They continued to move around the room, causing damage to anything close by when they clashed, until Shadow punched Virus through one pillar. Virus retaliated by kicking him through another, before Virus was kneed into another close by. Virus then grabbed him from behind and threw him through another pillar before firing a giant wave of energy, causing a massive explosion just as Shadow hit the ground.

Virus slid back as he hit the ground and grinned as he waited for Shadow within the smoke ahead of him. Suddenly, Shadow dashed out of the smoke at an incredible speed and covered by massive glowing purple waves of energy, signifying he had just taken off his power rings. He tackled Virus and hit a wall before flipping back 20 feet and unleashing the full force of his power as he prepared to attack Virus. Virus got to his feet and also went to full power. The two charged at each other again and clashed, the impact creating a large crater and forcing them both back.

They leaped up, where Shadow punched Virus to the ground, who ricocheted off the ground, flipped diagonally and whacked Shadow back with his left arm. Shadow recovered quickly and hit Virus with an uppercut, and then Virus copied his spin attack and hit him with it dragging them both into the ground.

09:35
Lily’s Vagoo

As Tails had left the ship in order to find Lily a minute later, he was quite paranoid about any noises he heard. He quickly put on the same suit he wore when infiltrating the Camerax Crew’s private island and put on his serious face, then everything was Serious Business. He continued to look around in the dark damp areas before he suddenly heard a voice cry out, “Flying Machete Attack!” Tails was a master at doing barrel rolls, and therefore was able to avoid it. As he did so, Lily dropped down in a skin tight dark blue leather suit. “We finally meet, Mr. Prower.” She then broke the serious tension when she put one hand to her cheek and said, “And you’re so cute in that little armoured suit!”

“That wasn’t my intention...”

“Anyway, there are some pretty sharp spikes back there.” Lily said, pointing in a room further back. “They could easily impale a person, not that this is foreshadowing or anything...”

“So it is foreshadowing?”

“No.”

“Are you saying that to lower my guard so when the spikes do come up again, I’ll actually be surprised?”

“No.”

“So is there any reason behind this at all?”

“Maybe.”

“You’re confusing me...”

“Yes.” Lily nodded as she crossed her arms.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: