Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:26:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3847 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #60 on: 01 January, 2010, 08:41:00 pm »

So first of all, I was originally going to end this in about 4-5 more chapters, but I extended it a little because there are quite a few things I never even bothered to clear up until this point, like Virus and the five legendary heroes origin, regardless of the fact that no-one cares, but there ya go. I couldn’t upload this on the first because coincidental internet problems at my house.

By the way, look at the date this chapter was posted, and then look back at the first chapter...what about it? Nothing, I just felt like mentioning it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Apocalypse Saga: Chapter 57 – Countdown to Doomsday

It had been about a month since the release of Mary Sue, and as you’d expect, a lot of things can happen in a month. Eggman and the other bad guys left the group and did their own thing. Virus left and began making a new plan, Rose spent most of her remaining time helping others and doing volunteer work, soon before pleading to be sent to prison for the crimes she had committed in the past, but naturally this wasn’t good for the prisoners. Eggman continued trying to crush Sonic and failing constantly, and Tails came to the funeral of Lily Locket secretly, just to pay his respects for killing her accidently. Throughout all this, Mary Sue was rarely seen or heard from, causing Sonic and the others to assume she wants to keep a low profile in order to do sightseeing without people recognizing her.

Earlier, Sonic had defeated one of Eggman’s typical mechs and met Knuckles at that same diner from chapter 3, which was the one in Station Square.

“So Knuckles, how are you these days?” Sonic said after a short period of silence.

“Why did you call me here, Sonic? I have a job guarding the Master Emerald, you know?”

“You rarely do your job anyway...” Sonic said under his breath.

“What was that?”

“Nothing at all. Anyway, I just wanted to catch up, since we haven’t seen each other much at all in the last month.”

“Its fine, I guess...”

“Good, so I’ll see you later.” Sonic quickly got up and left, leaving Knuckles extremely frustrated.

He soon came across Amy, Cream and Sonya who were walking down a street, and
stopped by them. “Hey guys, what you doing?”

“Hi Sonic.” Amy greeted him. “Sonya said she has a beach house somewhere in Adabat, and there’s even a hot spring there! We’re going there now, are you coming?”

“Nah.” Sonic immediately declined the offer.

“Oh, come on, Me.” Sonya responded. “You know you want to, or is it partly because of the water?”

“Maybe a little, and if that was so, why do you have a beach house there?”

“Oh, I can swim now.”

Sonic took a step back, as he was in complete shock. “What?!? How did this happen?!”

“I took swimming classes.”

“That doesn’t sound like something I would do! Are you a faker?”

Sonya backed up and clutched her chest, as if in unbearable pain. “You cut me deep there, Sonic, you cut me real deep.”

“Ok, maybe I was a bit out of line there, but that was pretty unexpected.”

“Whatever. You coming or not?”

“I’ll think about it.”

“Then we’ll be leaving.” The three of them waved goodbye to Sonic and moved on while Sonic did the same.

A little later, Sonic was strolling down a street when an icicle flew by him inches from his face and got stuck to a shop wall. Sonic looked in the direction of the thrown icicle to see Rose slowly approaching him. Considering she had tried to kill Sonic at one point, and Crystal had warned Sonic to stay away from her, he did so by running away. Rose gave chase, firing beams of ice as she did so, which Sonic avoided, until he got far enough to hide in an alleyway. She leaped onto the window ledge of a building nearby and began firing at Sonic again, who ran off. She soon chased him into a dark abandoned building, which seemed to be a large office area.

Rose walked down a narrow path surrounded by walls, as Sonic slowly crept around the room and hid behind one of the walls. At one point Rose suddenly stopped, spun right and fired one icicle, which got stuck in the wall just above Sonic’s head. Before he could move, she smashed through the wall, grabbed Sonic and held him against a wall and then froze his legs to hold him still. As Sonic prepared for the worse to come, he was suddenly handed a chilli dog. He looked at it, then back at Rose. “Huh?”

“I heard you like those. I am a changed person nowadays, and wish to make amends. Please enjoy it.”

“Oh, thanks.” He tried to eat it, but stopped when he saw Rose watching intensively. “Uhh, would you mind not being so interested in me eating?”

“I’m terribly sorry.” She turned around immediately. Sonic shrugged and then ate the chilli dog.

Even a little more later, Sonic and Rose were walking down a street when Sonic said, “So did you really need to chase me down with murderous intent to make amends?”

“I’m sorry about that; I’ve been told I’m not a very approachable person.”

“You sure are polite. So what have you been doing all this time?”

“Volunteer work and spending time in prison, voluntarily. People tend to be quite afraid of me after finding out what I can do. I dropped the soap once in the shower just to find out, and people moved away from me as I did so. I’d forgotten what loneliness felt like again.”

“Yeah but our ways of life isn’t so different, y’know? Just wandering the world, discovering new landmarks and resting wherever you feel like, except that I’ve never experienced the side of evil. If you ever want to talk again then feel free to find me.”

“I’d appreciate that. Thank you, Sonic.”

“No problem, so now I gotta go meet some people at a beach house, so if you’ve really changed your ways then I wish the best for you.” Sonic quickly left as Rose watched for a few moments before leaving herself.

In another area, Amy, Cream and Sonya came across Blaze in a forest as they got closer to Sonya’s beach house. Cream looked up in a tree and saw her sitting on a branch, and then waved. “Hi Blaze, what are you doing out here?”

Blaze hopped off the branch and approached them. “I was simply admiring the scenery.” She quickly turned her head to the right and concentrated. “For some reason I sense a disturbance in the force...s of nature, in that direction.”

“Nice use of a Star Wars quote, Blaze.” Amy commented. “But you shouldn’t worry, it’s probably nothing.”

“Yeah, Amy is right.” Sonya added. “Ignore it and join us at my beach house.”

“Very well since I am not busy at the moment.”

“Good. I’ll also invite some of the other guys while I’m at it, so let’s get going, guys.” Sonya took out a blue cell phone and started dialling as the four of them made their way through the forest.

Outside the town called Hope, Mary Sue wore a large cloak over her and was walking with Purity Sue. “This place has changed quite a lot since I was here. For one, people are more cheerful, but then again, that’s a little hard to notice when I’m with Miss Optimistic.”

Purity Sue chuckled silently. “Oh Mary, though you always make snide remarks at those you’re close to, I know it’s just your way of showing you care and complimenting others, and for that I am thankful.”

“That’s what I mean, with you turning bad comments into some heartwarming or motivational message; you tend to have a thing for it.”

Just then, Sally Sue came running towards them from further back, waving her arms as she yelled, “Guys! Guys! I just heard about this beach house in Adabat from one of the villagers, and there’s also a hot spring there!”

“Which villager?” Mary Sue asked.

“It doesn’t matter!”

“If you’re lying I’ll make you watch Date Movie as punishment!”

Sally Sue gasped as she took a step back. “Noooo! Not that!”

“Anyway, let’s go find it then, it’s been a while since I’ve visited a relaxing hot spring, so let’s move.” The three of them took off into the sky.

Somewhere in the middle of a field, a portal open up and out leaped none other than Silver the Hedgehog, who thankfully won’t be having a very big part in this saga anyway. He took a look around and then ran off to find Sonic and the others as fast as he could, which wasn’t really that fast.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: