Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 08:28:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3870 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #60 on: 15 January, 2010, 12:25:17 pm »

This won’t end as you expect it to. Being genre savvy is just a part of me….probably.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Apocalypse Saga: Chapter 59 - A Dark Proposition

Somewhere inside one of Eggman’s brightly lit red bases, Eggmanland Day from Sonic Unleashed started playing as several robot guards with pistols were walking around. After a short bit, Knuckles punched down a wall, knocking out one guard, and ran along a short path before punching out another. He leaped off an edge and clung to the side of Farris wheel shortly before moving across various Farris wheels zigzagging diagonally. He then reached a floor with spikes popping out randomly throughout the area. He glided across and shifted across thin edges containing fire breathing statues. After a short period, he reached a platform with several robots. He punched out one, grabbed another to use as a shield, and then proceeded to fling it into the rest before climbing up to an exit and running in.

In another area, Tails put on a pair of yellow rocket skates and ran down a clear metal path, slowly starting to gain momentum. As he went full speed, he flew off the path and onto a circular tunnel very similar to the bobsled section used in the PS3/360 version which curved left and right endlessly. He quickly moved right, avoided lasers close by the edges, then left shortly before hopping over a few more lasers. He skated down a narrow path, evading more lasers which moved along, hit a ramp and passed through three large rings worth 1000 points. As he landed he hopped across four bottomless pits, and then leaped onto a path high above and knocked out several robots with a twirling attack before running through a door.

In another area close by, Sonic immediately spin dashed through a door and drifted left and sidestepped left and right to avoid fiery pits nearby. He hit a spring leading up to a ramp that he hit, flying across a massive pit where he hit two springs going up diagonally, spin attacked three robotic bats and then spin attacked another spring leading to a door. Meanwhile Shadow reached a massive tunnel leading upwards with platforms and boxes suspended in midair and lasers moving about. He jumped across the various platforms and boxes while hitting an occasional spring to send him up higher.

Just then, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles smashed down a door and ran down a path similar to a small runway. Knuckles punched out a robot ahead, just before Sonic kicked a second one, followed by Knuckles giving another an uppercut, also followed by Sonic spin attacking the next one, and then Tails hit the next with a headbutt. Knuckles punched out the next one while Sonic spin dashed through two, and then they both hopped back at once as Tails took out a laser cannon and wiped out the last wave of robots with a single shot. They continued running along as Tails moved to the left of Sonic and Knuckles moved right. They then hit a ramp which launched them through the window of an office window as the song stopped, and it was a pretty damn long one this time.

After looking around, Knuckles said, “Looks like a base of operations, or just the control room.”

Silver hovered through the window into the room, saying, “Sorry about needing you guys to bust in here.”

“No problem.” Sonic replied. “It’s not like we need an excuse to bust in here anyway.” While they looked around for whatever Silver suggested was around, he looked through some of the papers on the various table, took a few of them and made sure they weren’t looking before hiding them in his hair.

Back at the beach house, all the girls were in a room which looked strangely similar to Tails’ living room. Sally Sue stood ahead of the others, telling extraordinary tales of her older sister, Mary Sue, much to her dismay. “And so, Mary Sue followed the bears as they got onto the plane, so they were bears on a plane! Suddenly, zombified robot dinosaurs attacked, and Mary dispatched them with blistering speed as she rushed to save those unfortunate yet lucky hostages. She reached the front of the plane, where Mary had to finally face the final boss!”

Most of them were on the edge of their seat as Cream asked, “What happened next?”

“She beat him after an epic showdown, and then he revealed the shocking truth: He still had two transformations left!?! Though Mary knocked him unconscious before he could use them sadly…”

“It’s funny when others feel the need to unnecessarily gloat for you…” Mary Sue exclaimed.

Crystal looked around the room. “Is it me, or are there too many girls now?”

“Nah, it’s probably just you.” Amber replied. “And where did those other guys go?”

“They left earlier.” Mary Sue said. “Something about a future disaster or something.”

“How do you even know that? You weren’t even outside at the time!”

“She’s Mary Sue.” Purity Sue said. “So this information comes naturally for her.”

“Why did we assume Mary Sue was going to be evil again?” Amy asked.

“Probably something to do with Sally Sue doing some pretty evil acts herself at various points.” Crystal shrugged.

“Uh huh.” Mary slowly nodded.

“Mary seems to be bored because she doesn’t have strong opponents to fight.” Purity Sue pointed out. “She’s quite a blood knight.”

“H-hey! That’s not true!” Mary protested.

“What’s a blood knight?”Amy asked.

“A person who seeks out strong opponents and lives for the heat of extreme battles, or something like that.” Purity explained.

“That totally sounds like the type of person Mary Sue would be.” Crystal nodded.

“I totally agree.” Amber added.

“I was a little doubtful before whether Mary Sue was that kind of person.” Blaze said.

Mary Sue got up, and looking quite frustrated. “You guys are making a much bigger deal out of this than is necessary. Well screw you guys, I’m out of here. Peace out!” She took off while the others waved goodbye.

A little while later, while walking past a café, she noticed Virus sitting by a round table outside, in an area which had about a dozen tables. Virus waved at her and said, “Ah, Mary Sue, would you care to take a seat?”

She shrugged and did so. “Hey, how’s it going?”

“Quite well. It’s nice to finally meet you, One-Hit-Knockout Girl, Panty Striker, The Great Goddess, Swift Suester, Perky 34C Chick.”

“Those are just some of my unfortunate nicknames I’ve gotten over time, and where did you hear that last one?”

“It’s not important, but back to the point…”

“Right, well you could have met me at any point during the month. Yes, I noticed your presence a long while ago, and was surprised you never chose an opportunity to strike.”

“You are quite observant.”

“Why yes I am.” She nodded.

“Well I have an offer for you, Mary.”

“You mean, “A Dark Proposition”, because if so, then I’m listening.”

“I’ll be honest; I need your power to fully accomplish my plans, which means that I’d actually have to use your body for a bit. How does that sound?”

“Well, I’m not really getting anything out of this, and what is your plan then?”

“Oh come now, with all the originality available nowadays, there isn’t much room for a brilliant master plan because it’s most likely been done. Taking over the world is dull and uncreative, destroying it even more so. Infecting the entire planet would be amusing, but then it might just lead back to world domination. Let’s just keep my main goal unknown for now, shall we?”

“Quite genre savvy I see.”

“Why yes, I am.” Virus smiled as he nodded.

Somewhere else, Silver was leading Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow to an abandoned building, which makes you wonder how many places have been abandoned so far. As they made their way through the building and into an elevator, it suddenly dropped just as Silver flew out the top, though Tails also managed to get out and fly the others to safety. As they finally caught up with Silver in a large dark warehouse, standing beside him they saw none other than…Lily Locket?!? Holy crap, she’s not dead! I like, nearly had a heart attack! Holy crap, I can’t believe it, that was so unexpected! I’m so shocked right now, you don’t even know!

After the others displayed their shock at such a sight, besides Shadow, Lily took out a remote and deactivated Silver, who happened to be a robot, turned to the side and calmly said, “We’ll be right back after this commercial break."
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: