Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:28:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3842 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 22 January, 2010, 09:04:05 am »

Regardless of how hard I try to hide it, half of this stuff is entirely played straight but exaggerated to a high degree, subverted, partly justified, then made fun of once more. In other words, hooray for selective foreshadowing!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Apocalypse Saga: Chapter 60 – The Corruption

Where we last left off, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow had come across Lily Locket in an abandoned warehouse, and the Silver that accompanied them was revealed to be a robot. After a few moments, she turned to the side and said, “There would have been an actual commercial break, but sadly we couldn’t fit it into our schedules. We’ll try to make up for that.”

Sonic smiled to himself and nodded. “I always knew Silver was really a robot.”

“The real one isn’t a robot.” Knuckles replied. “And who’s she talking to?” he asked, turning to Sonic. Sonic promptly shrugged.

“So, it’s pretty surprising to see me again, huh?”

“B-but how is that possible?!?” Tails asked, still in shock. “I killed you! Not on purpose, of course…”

“I got better.” Was all Lily said before throwing several bombs, which all four evaded by moving in different directions. As they all charged at her from different angles, she ejected dozens of sharp black spikes which seemed to come from inside her, tearing apart anything they happened to come into contact with, and managed to cut Shadow as all four of them jumped back. They all looked deeply confused while Lily laughed for a few moments. “Pretty weird attack, huh? A lot of crazy stuff has happened to me in the last month, for instance, this.” Her right arm, which seemed perfectly normal, suddenly appeared to be covered by a black silky substance, and underneath her decaying heavily cut skin was clearly visible. “As you can see, I’m not feeling well.”

“So how did you find out about Silver?” Shadow asked.

“Wikipedia, of course. I just needed you guys to go into Eggman’s place and steal some of his stuff to find out if he had any plans recently. I would have done so myself but I didn’t want them knowing I was alive yet, and want to remain in their good graces for now. But enough about me…” The black substance now covered her completely as she grinned. “Let’s get started, shall we?” She immediately launched a large black tentacle from her back, somewhat covered in blood directly at Tails which missed as Sonic grabbed him and ran. The tentacle continued to extend, going through several boxes as it followed them.

Shadow took the opportunity and charged at her. Using her left hand, Lily grabbed several boxes and threw them at him. He leaped across them and threw several chaos spears, which she blocked with her other hand, and at that point Knuckles hit her with an uppercut, but was then quickly impaled and thrown into Shadow as he touched the ground. Close by, Tails took out his laser cannon blasted the large tentacle to pieces, aggravating her.

She leaped up in Sonic and Tails’ direction and threw several black spikes from her fingers which they barely avoided. Sonic spin dashed at her, she hopped over it then flipped over Knuckles and shot another tentacle at Tails, but it was deflected as Shadow kicked it into the air before hitting her with a flying kick, followed by a punch to the face from Knuckles and a spin attack from Sonic, though she managed to whack them out the way before hitting the ground.

She got up and checked her watch before running towards an exit across a pile of boxes. Tails dropped onto another pile close by and chased her, firing rapidly as he did so. She dodged his shots shortly before counterattacking, which he also managed to dodge. He then flew above her as she spun in circles with her extended arms and fired but she blocked it with her right arm just before reaching the exit, laughing maniacally as she left.

Sonic shed a tear as she vanished. “Impaled and died of blood loss by that inhuman girl. We shall avenge you, Knuckles.”

“I’m not dead.” He responded as he got up from a pile of boxes.

Back at the café, Mary Sue and Virus were still discussing important issues. Mary slammed her hand on the table. “Blasphemy! R. Bear was easily the hardest boss in Streets of Rage 2!”

“Oh the contrary, my dear, I think you’re forgetting that Ultimate Warrior fellow, and not to mention Shiva.”

“Shiva was pretty badass, and had good AI, but at least his attack range wasn’t ridiculous like R. Bear. The guy could normally punch you out from three feet away! He’d get you before you could touch him! Also, that wrestler guy was a pushover as long as you make your combos quick and be careful of his uppercut.”

Virus was taken back by her comment. “Surely you jest.”

“I’ve beaten that guy without getting touched. Seriously.” Just then, she noticed a group of girls walking down a road nearby.

Virus looked ahead and nodded. “Ahh, that must be them now.”

A group of five little girls were walking down a straight road, getting the attention of everyone nearby. They wore skirts and t-shirts which matched their particular chosen identities, with a different letter on each t-shirt. They wore thin open sweaters over them, and had different hair colours. One girl with red hair had a red skirt and t-shirt with a ‘T’ on it. A girl with blue hair had a ‘Y’ on her t-shirt, the blond haired girl had a ‘D’ on her shirt, and she was Chinese despite the hair colour. A green haired girl had a ‘K’ on her t-shirt, and the last girl, who was black, had a ‘B’ on her t-shirt. The red haired leader started whistling a somewhat familiar tune as they strolled, while the black girl started singing.

“Move!” She exclaimed began whacking one man out of their path. “Get out the way! Get out the way, fool, get out the way! Move!” One woman shrieked and ran off. “Get out the way! Get out the way, fool, get out the way!”

The blue haired girl looked back and said, “Oh nooooo! I think that guy’s dead!”

The black girl glared at her. “Fool, Imma slap you upside the head!” They stopped singing as they approached Mary and Virus, raised their fists in the air and introduced themselves. “We are the Loli Rangers!” They said in unison. Mary was unsure whether to laugh or not, so she slowly nodded instead.

“I’m Tsundere-chan.” The red haired girl announced.

“I’m Kuudere-chan.” The green haired girl said in a monotone voice.

“I’m Yandere-chan!” The blue haired girl said cheerfully.

The yellow haired girl held up a sign which said, “I’m Dojikko-chan. I don’t speak English, so I’ll be using this often.”

“And I’m Badass-chan.” The black girl finally said.

Mary scratched her forehead, still trying to adjust to the ridiculousness of this. “And you’re here because…?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We’re here to beat you up!” Loli Red exclaimed.

“Is that so? Well I guess I’ve got some time to spare.”

“I’ll leave you ladies alone.” Virus said as he got up. “It was nice getting to know you, Mary.” He said before leaving.

Mary got up and stretched a little before facing the Loli Rangers. “Well seeing how there’s five of you, all of you probably specialize in one particular fighting area, and you each have one specific weakness each. I’ll probably find those out over time, but by then this game will be over anyway.”

“Let’s go, team!” Loli Red exclaimed as they charged at Mary. Mary sped by all five of them, easily evading any attacks they were using as she bypassed them all, and then finally threw a large energy ball as she ran by them all. All five dodged it and moved around trying to find Mary who quickly moved beside Loli Red as the smoke cleared. Mary flipped her skirt, exposing her panties to everyone who happened to be watching and easily embarrassing her while shocking the other rangers as she ran off again.

Loli Green approached her. “Tsundere-chan, aren’t you meant to be wearing red today? And why are you wearing my color?”

Loli Red held her skirt down. “S-shut up! I couldn’t find mine! Just go after her already!” 

Yandere-chan was chasing Mary in a circle as she exclaimed, “I’m gonna get you~, hehehe!”

“Not if I don’t let you~, hahaha!”

She just so happened to see Loli Black approaching and ducked as she attempted to punch Mary, hitting Loli Blue, sending her flying through a shop window. Loli Black apologized by loudly shouting, “Sorry, my bad!”

Mary dodged Loli Yellow’s flying kick, sidestepped her uppercut, flipped over her sliding kick, and then as she spun round to face Mary, she got a boot to the face and hit a café table nearby. Mary yawned as she did so. “Man, you guys are boring.”

“She’s mocking us!” Loli Red said in shock. “No holding back, girls.” They all charged at her again. Mary blocked Loli Black’s punch while also blocking Loli Yellow’s kick, pushed them back slightly and kicked a knife Loli Blue had thrown at her into the air. As she touched the ground, she hit Loli Yellow with a sliding kick, followed by a rising kick as she reached Loli Black and ending with a knee of justice which hit Loli Blue. As Loli Green attempted to punch her, she moved behind her and roundhouse kicked Loli Green into another table. Mary then began blocking all of Loli Red’s hand-to-hand moves before grabbing her by the neck and giving her a chockslam. Just then, Loli Black and Loli Yellow managed to tackle her and pin her to a wall.

“Hurry and hit her, Kuudere-chan!” Loli Black yelled.

Loli Green nodded as she got up and dashed towards her. Although Mary could easily free herself, she decided not to and allow them to get a few hits in. As she got close by, Loli Green’s priority suddenly changed and she instead ran right, leaving the others utterly confused. 

“Kuudere-chan! What on earth are you doing?!?” Loli Red yelled.

Loli Green knelt down under a table and picked up a coin. “I found a nickel.” Loli Red facepalmed at this. Mary, becoming quite bored, threw the two girls over her shoulder, caught a knife thrown at her by Loli Blue and threw it back so the blunt side hit her forehead, she then charged straight through Loli Red who tried to flip her skirt before being taken out. After watching all this, Loli Green put the nickel in her wallet.

Somewhere in the city, Lily was running through the streets, going on a rampage as she threw cars at everything, smashed windows and destroyed most things she came across while also occasionally impaling some people. After a long while of this happening, Rose soon showed up and created an ice shield over some civilians who were about to be hit by a car. She looked over at who was causing the trouble and her eyes widened. “Lily?!? But, I thought you were dead?”

“Just mostly dead. I was just hiding, in a way. Guess I’m back from the dead.”

“But just…what are you?” Rose asked, noticing the black substance around her body.

“That’s simple, Rose.” Lily began. “I am the future…so look forward to an apocalypse.”

“I’ll check my schedule…”   
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: