Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 01:09:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3838 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 29 January, 2010, 11:35:55 am »

Y’know, I use so many references that sometimes I even accidentally use one without knowing I am, normally referring to a trope or some kind of saying as the title of one chapter. I dare you to find one chapter where I did not use some sort of obscure reference in it…and the first chapter doesn’t count.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Apocalypse Saga: Chapter 61 – From Friend to Foe

Back in the city, Rose and Lily were still standing in the places they were standing. Lily then began speaking. “Hey Rose, remember the fun times we used to have together?”

---

Rose and Lily were in an arcade, playing Street Fighter. “I’m gonna kick your ass, Rose!” Lily exclaimed.

“We’ll see about that.” Rose replied.

“Then I’m gonna bite it! RAWR!” Lily continued.

“That’s…not exactly necessary.”

---

Virus, Rose and Lily were walking through a park in silence when Lily suddenly said, “We make a good team, don’t we? We’re like the three musketeers!”

“More like the two musketeers and the load.” Rose retorted.

“Bite me, Rose.” After a few moments of silence, she continued. “No really, bite me, hard. You want the left cheek or the right?”

---

In the Egg Cruiser, Rose stood outside a room where Eggman was ordering his robots about when Lily approached her. “Hey Rose, I bet I can guess what panties you’re wearing today.”

Rose smiled as she said, “Okay. I’ll give you three guesses. If you get it right, I’ll kill you. If you get it wrong, I’ll kill you. If you stall for too long, I’ll still kill you.

“But that’s no fair! Either way, you’re gonna impale me! Though I wouldn’t mind being impaled down below but I digress! The chances of me getting it right aren’t high anyway! I mean, it’s not like you aren’t wearing any at all…” Rose suddenly formed her right arm into a long sharp icicle, at which point Lily took off.

---

Lily nodded at the random flashbacks which never happened. “Yeah, good times…except that last one, I nearly died then.”

“Those were just the times when you disturbingly made passes at me.” Rose pointed out.

“Still fun though.” During this, Lily tried to catch Rose off-guard as she shot a tentacle at her, though Rose somersaulted out the way, formed a large block of ice and kicked it at her. Lily changed her left arm into a gun and blasted it using a part of the black organism. Rose took this opportunity to sneak up behind her and impale her in the chest with a long icicle. Lily twisted her head to face Rose and said, “This would hurt quite a lot if I weren’t already dead.” Lily extended her right arm and her hand turned into a mouth with jagged teeth which tried to bite Rose as she hopped back across the street.

Lily pulled out the icicle and threw it at a nearby woman; Rose managed to move fast enough to protect her with an ice shield. Lily started firing at the shield while creating black spikes and chucking them at any pedestrians nearby, while Rose continued to protect those close by with more ice shields. “Isn’t multitasking great, Rose? Y’know, your sense of honor to not kill anyone who isn’t involved really pisses me off!” Lily changed her right arm into an axe as she charged at her. “This shapeshifting power if pretty fun, and tearing you apart using it will be even more fun!”

As Lily reached her, Rose turned her shield into a sword and sliced off Lily’s left hand which was the gun and the sword was then deflected by Lily’s axe before she attacked. Rose hopped back from her assault before being hit by a flying kick just as Lily reattached her hand. Suddenly she started singing as she lengthened her claws and jammed them into the ground. “Ya’ll gone make me lose my mind! Up in here, up in here!” Dozens of large spikes popped up out of the ground where Rose stood, impaling her and knocking her through a wall.

Lily sent her left arm through several cars in a line and swung it towards Rose who had returned as she said, “Pass de carnage on de left hand side!” Rose leaped out the way and braced herself for Lily’s next attack. Lily grabbed a large lorry and tossed as she sang, “Indestructible! I won’t let anybody break me down! Indestructible! Nothing’s gonna stop me know!” Rose managed to catch it and stop it before it crashed into a building, at which point Lily blasted it, making it explode. As Rose lay on the ground injured, Lily landed on her stomach and laughed maniacally. “How do you like me now, Rose, huh? You’re a giant douche, you know that? It may be hard to tell but behind that cheerful, savvy, laidback exterior, I can be pretty frail, and even though I wanted to become friends with you, you constantly rejected me and pushed me away!”

“You know my reasons why.” Rose replied.

“Shut up! I’m expressing my feelings here!” Lily said with tears in her eyes. “I thought this would end happily, y’know, Virus dies a gruesome karmic death, Eggman loses, and we become best friends who are also lovers.”

“I think that organism is also corrupting your personality.” Rose responded.

“I’ve always felt this way! Even though for some reason recently I want to invite you round so we can take our clothes off, have wild nookie all night and cuddle in bed all morning, but sadly that will have to remain a fantasy, goodbye Rose.” Lily turned her arm into three sharp daggers and prepared to stab Rose when she was hit and knocked back by a purple blast from Virus who dropped down from above.

“It’s good to see you alive and well, Lily.” Virus said.

“Not exactly alive.” She replied.

“Ahh, of course, and you too, Rose.” He said as she was getting up.

“I see your original plan didn’t succeed, as you haven’t betrayed everyone yet.” Lily smirked. “Anybody willing to trust you is just foolish.”

“I hope you’re not referring to me.” Rose responded. “I’m smarter than you think. I was never loyal to Virus, and was simply looking for the right moment to eliminate him.”

“Your harsh words really hurt me.” Virus replied.

“Virus-sama!” Virus spun round to see the Loli Rangers running towards him. “You guys finished faster than expected, so, how did it go?”

“Uhh, w-well, she beat us pretty easily…” Loli Red said as she looked away.

Virus crossed his arms and nodded. “I see, just as I suspected.”

“What?!? You knew we couldn’t beat her, yet you ordered us to fight her? Virus no baka!” She attempted to kick him into space but hit a bin instead as he effortlessly sidestepped it.

“But wait!” Loli Blue exclaimed. “There’s good news! Kuudere-chan found a nickel!”

“Yes.” Loli Green said in a monotone voice as she held it up.

“Is that so?” Virus patted her on the head. “Good work, Kuudere-chan.” She nodded and said, “Yes.”

“Say what?!?” Loli Red couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “She only found a stupid nickel! She barely helped, and where’s my praise!”

Virus turned to her. “Since you failed, you’ll have to be punished, Tsundere-chan. Using ‘The Stick’.”

Loli Red gasped as she backed up. “Noooo! Not the stick!”

“Rules are rules, and I don’t tolerate failure, and the leader should take responsibility.”

“But this isn’t even fair!”

Loli Yellow turned to Loli Green and held up a sign saying, “Can I has nickel?”

Loli Green ran as she said, “My nickel.” Loli Yellow chased her in the background shortly before tripping as Loli Black and Loli Blue were sharing a pair of large headphones. Virus turned back towards Rose and Lily, then said, “Well, it was nice seeing you two, but I must be leaving now.”

“Is there a good reason why your new followers are five super-powered little girls?” Rose asked.

“No, there is not.” Virus said before creating a large puddle beneath him which he and the Loli Rangers sank into before disappearing.

“I always figured Virus was a lolicon.” Lily nodded. “Explains why he never made any passes at me.”

“No it doesn’t.”

“There you are!” As they looked ahead, they saw Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Shadow. Sonic pointed at Lily and clenched his fist. “We’re gonna get you back for killing Knuckles!”

“I’m not dead, you moron!” Knuckles shouted at him.

“Take care, Rose, hopefully I’ll see you again in your dreams.” Lily waved goodbye and crept into a sewer nearby just as the others reached her.

Sonic shrugged. “I guess we’ll find her another day, let’s get back to the beach house. You coming, Rose?” She nodded and left with the four of them.

Back at the beach house, Mary had just arrived and was approaching the house as Sally ran out to greet her with open arms. “Mary, you’re back! I missed you!” Mary kicked her out the way as she kept walking. “Let’s get going, guys! Gilmore Girls starts in ten minutes!”

“I’m already having it recorded at home.” Purity said as she stood by the front steps. “So we can stay longer.”

“Oh, thank goodness.” Mary breathed a sigh of relief.

“Geez, oneesama, you’re so mean!” Sally Sue exclaimed as she got up.

At the Egg Cruiser, Virus had met Eggman and explained the circumstances to him. He nodded as he fully understood the situation. “I see, that girl always was pretty mysterious, and quite smart despite how she normally acts. I always expected you to betray me first.”

“As did-Hey, wait a minute, what’s that supposed to mean?” Virus asked.

“Well we both know you’re not the most trustworthy person, and I’ve been betrayed quite often in the past that I expected you to do so when the time came.”

“Do I really look so evil? Honestly, I wasn’t going to betray you, I would just takeover the show with my plan after the hedgehog had beaten you.”

“In other words, you’re just sugar-coating your betrayal.”

“Yes, I guess so.”

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Rose arrived at the beach house shortly afterwards, and after explaining about the various unusual things that had occurred earlier in the living room, Crystal and Amber decided it was a good time to inform them of their past and the team’s relationship with Virus. Since everyone agreed that a visual memory would be better, Tails just so happened to have a device which could be connected to a television and project memories onto the screen. He was hooking it up to the screen while the others talked.

“It’s about time we got round to hearing about this.” Shadow said.

“Yeah, though in this case it does help to pass the time.” Rouge replied.

Crystal stared at Rose who sat further away. “So, you’re good now, huh?”

“Yes.” She nodded.

“I still don’t trust you. Though I guess it isn’t much of a stretch since Amber is a perverse succubus who believes no always means yes.”

“It usually does in most cases.” Amber said in her defence. She blew a kiss towards Sally Sue, who blushed slightly before looking away.

Sonic sat beside Crystal, who sat next to Amy. “Hey guys.” He said as he sat down. “Oh, and Knuckles is dead.”

“Again?” Crystal and Amy said in unison.

“I’m not dead, damn it!” Knuckles yelled from across the room.

“Hurry and start the major flashback!” Crystal yelled. “Our Great Goddess, Mary Sue, is becoming impatient!”

“Eh? No, I’m perfectly fine, and I’m not really a goddess-”

“Our Goddess is becoming furious! Hurry Tails!” Sonya yelled.

“But I’m not a goddess…” She responded.

“At least you’re not dead.” Knuckles sighed as he walked past her.

Tails had now finished setting it up. “It’s done! Okay! We can finally start!”

Just then, Mads leapt in through the window, followed by Sonny and Shade, who announced they turned up for the script. Crystal sat near the television and had cables from the machine hooked to her fingertips and the machine helmet over her hand. “Just so you guys know, I’m gonna try and remember as much about the past as I can. It’ll probably be around 3 or 4 chapters, so it won’t be very long.” There was a commercial before the machine began working.

---

SA3 and SA4 sat at a kitchen table, eating a bowl of cereal as he SA3 said, “Om nom nom.” He then winced as they finished eating. Suddenly, SA2 showed up. “Hello there, are you tried of nasty old cereal which doesn’t live up to your taste buds?”

“Yeah! We are!” They exclaimed.

He slammed a box of cereal with the Sonic Heroes cover on it. “Then you need to try Sonic Here O’s! With the Super Power of Teamwork! In every bite!” They were amazed at such a cereal. “It’s got little blue hedgehog bits, little yellow fox bits, and red echidna bits, full of vitamin L, vitamin O, and vitamin L again!”

“Ingenious!” SA3 replied.

“Here, have a Bite of Friendship!” SA2 said, sliding two cereal bowls across the table.

SA4 took a bite and started spinning in her chair. “Whoa! My head’s spinning!”

SA3 also felt a little dizzy as he said, “What a wild ride.”

SA appeared out of nowhere to say, “No sweat! Piece of cake!” as he gave them a thumbs up.

SA2 looked back at the screen and held up the box. “Get your well balanced Super Power of Teamwork today with Sonic Here Oooooo’s!”

---

Everyone was in silence as the commercial ended. Sonic eventually broke the silence by saying, “Sonic Here O’s brings back some bad breakfast memories…”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: