Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 10:08:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4052 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 05 February, 2010, 11:53:36 am »

*THRILL* as I actually move on with the plot.
*INQUIRE* as I pad it out even more!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin Saga: Chapter 62 – A Tale of Ice, Mist, Technology and Supernatural Elements

Many decades ago, in Heaven, the place was peaceful, and seemed to have the theme of the Hero Chao Garden from Sonic Adventure 2 playing in the background. It had been a few years since Rose had tried to take over heaven, which would have been shown, but the budget was rather limited, much like the prose. We open to a fluffy cloud red house which was quite solid, and was home to Crystal, who left the house in her normal attire to greet the peaceful morning. Suddenly, a giant enemy crab appeared out of nowhere and attacked! The angels were helpless against its giantness!

---

Everyone watching was speaking for a few moments before Tails raised a finger. “Uhh…”

“I’m just kidding.” Crystal quickly interrupted. “I’ll get back to the story now.”

---

As said before, she left the house to admire the pleasant weather and the sound of laughter drowned out by that catchy Chao Garden theme. Just then, her younger sister, Ruby came running towards her from further away, waving as she did so. “Good morning, oneesama!” She stopped beside Crystal, wearing the same robe she was.

“You’ve never called me that before.” Crystal replied.

“Well it says I should in the script.” She said as she took it out. “Let’s go to the park and have a picnic.”

“Okay.” Crystal shrugged. And so they were on their way to the park, walking past clouds, and angels, and more clouds, and Hells Angels, and Charlie’s Angels, also clouds.

---

“Get on with it!” Sally Sue yelled.

“Yeah! Get on with it!” Mary Sue yelled as she joined her.

“Hey! Don’t bring Monty Python into this!” Crystal replied.

---

At the park, they ran through, jumping on people, hitting coin blocks, kicking turtle shells, but staying away from strange coloured mushrooms and Crystal warned Ruby not to eat one. They soon found a peaceful spot to eat from the picnic basket Ruby brought along. Suddenly, a giant enemy crab appeared out of nowhere and attacked! Ruby, being quite startled, failed to evade its attack and was hit for massive damage!

---

“Could you stop doing that?” Sally asked.

“Fine, it’ll be the last joke, I promise.”

---

After the peaceful picnic, they walked back to the house, when Crystal was greeted by a suspiciously familiar ninja with a Sonic Adventure 2 logo on his chest. “Hello Crystal, or should I say, number 34 since the incident with Rose. I remember the days when you were number 42, then Rose killed off a bunch of the higher up angels, and there ya go.”

“Is there an assassination mission designed for me?” She asked.

“Not necessarily. I just thought I should meet you as soon as possible and inform you-” Suddenly, a giant enemy crab appeared out of nowhere and attacked! With a loud roar, its claw went right for SA2!

---

They were all now glaring at Crystal until she finally said, “This isn’t a joke. This part really happened.” They nodded and started watching again.

---

SA2 easily evaded the claw, leaped up and hit the crab with a boot to the head for massive damage, causing it to explode. SA2 turned his attention to the two angels again as Ruby gasped. “Wow! It’s like you’re some almighty entity in a fanfic!”

“Anyway,” SA2 continued. “That giant enemy crab wasn’t a coincidence. Some higher ups believe Hell is sending various monsters to wreak havoc and start a war, which it kinda has already.”

“So what can I do?” Crystal asked.

“Most of the higher up angels are already on the front lines, fighting off the demons in several different locations, one of them being their own domains. You’ll be required to join them, and if you can, try reasoning with one of the stronger demons before resulting to violence, not that it’ll really help…”

Crystal clutched her fist against her chest as she said, “Right! I’ll do my best, ninja I happen to know!” She turned to Ruby. “I’ll be back soon enough, so don’t worry.” She took off towards Hell, post haste.

Meanwhile, on a planet made completely out of ice, Sonny as skating around a clear area, in the form of a large Mexican wrestler made of ice.

---

“Whoa, wait a minute!” Sonic interrupted Crystal’s retelling and turned to Sonny. “That’s you?”

“Yeah, my race can shapeshift, just like that other angel over there. We can look like anything we want, to be honest.”

“Then why do you look like a hedgehog?”

“Well we could wait till it comes up, but I’m gonna go ahead and say I found this mural on earth one day, which had a brightly coloured hedgehog going up against some kind of machine, and I thought it was cool, and the rest is history.”

“So since you chose to use that form as your default one, you’re technically stealing my gimmick while using it.”

“Uhh…”

---

Due to the conversation going on, they missed the part where a giant lizard had stolen Sonny’s ice blade he had recently made, so he followed it by making an ice hoverboard and tailing it. It soon visited a dark planet, somewhat covered in mist as Sonny entered the atmosphere. Suddenly, the giant lizard turned around and revealed it was a giant enemy crab!

---

Mary and Sally Sue quickly removed Crystal from the chair against her will as Shade took her spot. He cleared his throat before speaking. “I’ll try to remember it as clearly as possible.

---

Somewhere nearby, Shade and Virus were blasting rabid dogs which resonated with purple auras. At this time, Virus had black spiky hair, wore a suit and shades as Shade did the same. They were both clearing out a territory controlled by the creatures with guns that fired flaming lasers. As they wiped them out, Virus reloaded and said, “I think I beat you there.”

“You always think that.”

---

“So you and Virus were friends?” Shadow asked.

“Of course.” Shade replied before continuing.

---

The giant lizard happened to speed by, nearby crushing them as it did so. Shade and Virus gave chase just as Sonny passed them on his hoverboard. They caught up to Sonny, as Shade glanced at him and asked, “Who are you?”

“I’m an ice man.” He responded. “What are you guys, mist people?”

“Yes, actually.” Virus confirmed.

“Ahh. Well I need to stop this guy because he stole something of mine.”

“Then I’ll lend you a hand.” Shade replied. They continued to chase the lizard as it turned corners and smashed through buildings throughout the misty city and soon left the planet and flew towards earth while they continued to follow. It eventually arrived in Central City and began wreaking havoc as it fired beams from its mouth and crushed buildings. As it shot one beam at an anime store, Mads appeared in time, wearing his normal outfit with a black hat and cape, and reflected the shot back at the lizard, nearly knocking it off its feet. It shook off the attack, roared and attempted to do so again.

Mads quickly flew into the air towards the monster, evading more beams which it fired Mads, and then threw half a dozen stickers of anime girls which stuck to several areas of his chest as Mads landed 30 feet behind him, took out a remote and pressed it, causing the stickers to explode. The creature emitted an ear-splitting roar as it became engulfed in the explosion. Sonny, Shade and Virus arrived just as Mads took off his hat and said, “That’s what you get for messing with Otaku Universe!”

“Seems someone else already bagged our prey.” Virus said.

“A shame indeed.” Shade nodded.

Meanwhile, in hell, angels and demons were having a massive scale war around the entrance to hell, which consisted of cheap tricks, defying the laws of physics, and surprising opponents with wrestling moves. Crystal flew by the chaos to avoid getting involved and tried to sneak by any regular demons she happened to see. She soon reached an arena-like area, with flashing lights circling the area. There was a throne just farther out, where Amber was sitting with some followers, deciding not to participate in the war. As Crystal entered the arena, Amber noticed her immediately and yelled, “Hey! You there! Who are you?”

Crystal looked in her direction and flew slowly towards throne as she said, “My name is Crystal Clear, and I’m an angel assassin from heaven who goes by the alias, Psychic Angel, because no-one uses it. My measurements are 143-340-690.” She said as she felt her chest, turned to the side, and then spun around. “That’s in mini-millimetres…I think.”

---

“Even back then you still did that?” Sonic asked.

“Yeah, what’s your point?”

“Nothing at all.”

---

Amber quirked an eyebrow at this strange angel, but appreciated the information on her measurements, regardless of the fact she was obviously lying. “So what brings you here, Crystal?”

“Don’t you know? There’s some crazy war going on right now, and it’s pointless, so I want make peace with some of the demons here, so we can all eventually learn to get along in the future.”

“Peace?” Amber grabbed her scythe and got up from her throne. “That word doesn’t exist here!” She yelled as she threw the scythe, covered in fire at her. Crystal hopped back to avoid it, just as Amber dropped down and picked the scythe up again and took a good look at her. “You know, I’m amused that an angel such as yourself would come here just to talk with me, but I’d prefer to talk with my fists. How about this, if you win, I’ll do whatever you want, but if you lose, you’ll stay here and by my loyal servant forever.”

“I accept you offer, but I don’t go down easily.” Crystal said as she got into a fighting stance.

Amber chuckled as she did the same. “I’m going to enjoy having you as a servant very much. That body of yours will surely be well worth the wait, oh yes…” Amber said, licking her lips.

---

“Hey! I never said anything dirty like that!” Amber yelled. “And how do you ever know? You weren’t even there!”

Shade shrugged. “Just sounds like something you’d say.”

“It feels like you guys are just making this up as you go along.” Knuckles said to no-one in particular.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.”

“Hold on, guys.” Tails began, “I need to go check something so we’ll continue this in a few minutes.” He then left the room.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: