Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 03:53:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4027 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 19 February, 2010, 12:26:19 pm »

Regardless of how much filler I may add, I assure you this won’t go over chapter 80. That depends what you may consider filler, anyway.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin Saga: Chapter 64 – The Virus

Virus sat on a table ahead of the five Loli Rangers, preparing to tell them a story. “As you probably know, I wasn’t always like this. This demonic looking evil appearance wasn’t always natural. So, you wanna know how I came to be?”

“Uh, yeah. I asked just a minute ago.” Loli Red replied.

“Very well. You wouldn’t know this, but I used to be quite good friends with a person called Shade, who came from the same planet. One day, some sort of cannibalistic virus was spread across our planet due to a certain experiment in a lab causing an unstable chemical reaction. This either wiped out those infected by the virus, or caused them to mutate into horrific creatures with resonating purple auras, that killed and devoured any beings not of their own kind. At that point, it was like one of those post-apocalyptic shows where you gotta do what you can to survive and me and Shade fortunately had good enough skills to fight off a majority of the infected beasts.”

Loli Blue raised her hand, at which point Virus stopped and turned to her. “Yes, Yandere-chan?”

“Umm, where are the jokes?” She inquired.

“Inquiring minds want to know.” Kuudere-chan added.

Virus shook his head. “There are no jokes. I’m not going to keep stopping every once in a while to tell a quick joke. For those only listening to wait for the inevitable jokes, they aren’t coming so it would be in your best interest to leave immediately.” The other four rangers besides Loli Red left, which Virus and Tsundere-chan both sighed at.

“I guess I’ll continue now.” Virus said before doing so. “One day, we managed to track down the host of the virus infecting most of the planet. This came soon after we formed a team after meeting an angel and a demon, Crystal and Amber respectively one day when one of those infected creatures attacked earth. After a long fight, we did manage to kill the giant spider which seemed to spread it, but I was killed along with it when I tackled it into a hole in the ground. I think I was dead for about two weeks, before the virus completely started to reconstruct my molecular DNA and gave me a burning purple aura. I was able to use various powers I can now currently use, and after meeting up again with the others, I used these for good.”

The other four rangers came back and took their seats again, while Loli Yellow held up a sign saying, “We decided the jokes aren’t really that big a deal. We’ll still listen, please continue.”

Virus nodded. “Very well. Things were going quite fine for a long while, we still fought crime together, and hung out often, but eventually, that power which I relied on would slowly begin to poison my body. Very slowly, I began to change. The virus was starting to burn away my original somewhat misty appearance, bringing me immense pain as it took place. I tried to cover it up with leather gloves and other such accessories, but it was only a matter of time before they would begin to notice.”

Loli Black raised her hand. “Couldn’t you show this on a screen or something?”

“I’m no a scientific genius. Just use your imagination.” Virus continued his story. “So anyway, since me and Shade had killed the original host, the virus needed a new body to thrill from. I was the only organic lifeform around at the time, but as I used my powers more and became stronger, so did the virus, at such a rapid rate that I was actually becoming the virus. This affected my rational decisions while the change was slowly taking place, and was around the time we stopped Pedobear’s universal organisation of crime and put him behind bars, making us legendary heroes to all little girls out there.”

The Loli Rangers shed tears as they heard this. Loli Red then said, “I would hug you if I wasn’t a tsundere.”

“Yes, I know, you gotta stick to your character type. So, I figured at the time that since there was so much crime going on, if most people were to become underlings of mine, there would no longer be any need for violence. I wasn’t looking to rule over the earth, but to simply purify the planet and eliminate those who did more bad than good.”

“That sounds like a negative action in my opinion.” Loli Green commented.

“It does, doesn’t it?” Loli Red agreed.

“A negative action? You mean creating something like a negaverse?” Loli Blue asked.

Loli Yellow held up a sign saying, “A negaverse sounds bad.”

“The word nega can sound bad; it’s not always that way.” Loli Black replied. “For example, a bad guy can probably be a good person in a negaverse, seeing how it’s like an opposite universe.”

“Nega please!” Loli Blue responded. “That’s ridiculous; things aren’t always the opposite of each other just because it’s another universe.”

Loli Black narrowed her eyes at Yandere-chan. “You brought up the idea of a negaverse just so you could say that one line, didn’t you?”

Loli Blue giggled upon her finding out. “Sorry, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity.”

Virus coughed loud enough to get their attention again. “Could I please continue?”

“Yes please.” Loli Red nodded.

“But of course, my friends didn’t exactly agree with my methods, so I tried to get my followers to take care of them, but they weren’t exactly helpful in achieving that purpose. The fight eventually led to the ancient ruins of a temple I had found somewhere in Adabat, where our final confrontation took place…”

Back at the beach house, everyone was back in the living room, watching the projector, which seemed to be showing a music video.

---

Knight of the Wind played as it showed a simple medieval street. After a few moments, Sonic ran down the street, carrying a sword and soon leapt onto a rail, which tilted up as common civilians pointed and cried out, “Whooooooaaaaa!” It then curved right leading to a spring on a building. Sonic hit it and flew diagonally to another, then soared into the sky as the sunlight shun upon him. He landed on a street in front of a group of people as he said, “Hey ya’ll.” He then looked ahead and saw a raging storm and a war happening ahead. “I know, you have waited much too long. I will be your shining star. I’m here, to conquer here and far!”

He firmly gripped his sword before charging ahead and slashed at one dark knight as he sped past, shown from three different angles. Sonic hopped towards the next knight and sliced his helmet off, shown from three angles as he pasted by. Further down the street were people running ahead trying to take cover from the flaming wreckage being thrown using catapults. He moved throughout the area, grabbing them before they were hit as he moved by and dropped them by a building before leaping ahead and attacking a knight with a rapid spinning slash. He jumped onto a spring leading to his castle, and then quickly slashed through several knights blocking his path till he reached a dining room with Tails, Amy, Knuckles, Shadow and Blaze sitting at certain spots, while Sonic sat ahead of them.

He stood ahead of them as the screen panned out; he then wiped out a pair of black shades and said, “I’m the kniiiiiiight…” He promptly put them on, “Of the wind!” Suddenly, the background exploded due to huge amounts of awesome. It then showed scenes of stuff getting blown up due to the war outside soon before Sonic landed beside some soldiers as he said, “Hey ya’ll. Welcome to the end is near.” He quickly took them out as he walked ahead of them. “I know, I will bring you pain and fear!” He dashed through three soldiers immediately as he said, “On the ground!” He then leaped high as he said, “To the sky!” He sliced at three dragons which were nearby before landing. “In a flash! I’m gone!” As he finished, he zigzagged across the land within seconds and grabbed the enemy’s crown as he leaped over him. He then grabbed several civilians nearby and ran through three enemy gates.

He raised his sword into the air as more knights appeared, causing it to glow as the sun reflected of it. He then dashed through them at the speed of sound, knocking them out as he did so. He soon reached a hill where he stopped and looked ahead, being able to see his kingdom further ahead. He put on his black shades, his red cape, and then slowly walked down the cliff towards the castle. He ran by various spots on the way there, such as misty lake soon before passing SA, SA2, SA3 and SA4 who were playing the song, at which point SA2 had a guitar solo and a castle nearby exploded as he finished.

Sonic put on his Excalibur armor as he slowly walked down a knight invested street. He quickly charged through one knight, shown in three angles, and then took out half a dozen civilians being held hostage before going through a conveniently nearby loop and spin dashing through three more. He quickly moved along, mowing down any other knights which got in his way, then finally leaped towards the balcony as he got to his castle. Upon landing safely, he put his sword away and walked in as the song ended.

---

“That was a great day.” Sonic nodded, remembering when they did that.

“It had good lighting, camera angles, and the explosions were a nice touch.” Sonya nodded in approval. “Excellent work, Tails. You never seem to amaze me.”

“Thank you for the positive feedback, Sonya.” Tails replied. “I had a lot of fun myself filming it. We should really get back to the flashback thing though, shouldn’t we?”

“Right.” Sonny nodded. He then got into the chair. “I’ll finish this part if no-one minds.” (I’ve been looking for the right moment to actually use that for a while, and since this chapter was kinda short without it, I figured now would be a good time)
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: