Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 07:29:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 3869 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 19 March, 2010, 11:36:15 am »

You may be wondering what’s the need for filler in this. Well y’see, truthfully I haven’t confirmed everything that would happen in the last saga, so in case I suddenly decide to change a plot point, or kill someone off unexpectedly, it’s just good to have extra time. Then again, I’m not on a payroll anyway so…
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filler Saga: Chapter 67 – A Suetiful Summer’s Day

It was the very next day after all the crazy and surprising things that had happened. Open to Mary Sue’s bedroom, which was pretty typical, and all her belongings happened to be yellow or just have a yellow background. She was currently asleep and snoring pretty loudly when Sally burst into the room wearing nothing but a towel. “Wake up, Mary! C’mon, we have to get going!” Sally poked her several times until Mary eventually got up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

“Oh, right. What time is it?” She asked.

“It’s 9’o clock, and I need to get my grande double mocha from Starbucks as soon as possible! Oh, and I think Purity used up too much hot water so we have to take a shower together.”

Just then, Purity poked her head in and said, “Actually I just simply had a wash in order to save enough hot water for the both of you, so feel free to have a shower each.”

“Sure thing.” Mary replied, while Sally simply pouted over the news.

A bit later, they were fully dressed in their normal outfits and rushed out the door. On the way there, Purity’s squirrel friends, the field of daffodils and the birds greeted them, ignoring Sally completely. When they reached their local Starbucks, it was soon about to close down, but luckily 2 had opened up further down the street.

Upon entering the store, Sally greeted them, “Good morning, everybody!”

Everyone in the store greeted her by saying, “Sally!” in unison.

She walked up to the counter, where a blonde haired man then said, “How’s life treating you, Ms. Sue?”

“Not that great, oh, and the usual, please.”

Two rather muscular men started a fight at a table further away, knocking over more tables while some others watched. Although Purity was unsure what they were fighting about, she intervened and stopped their fight as she spoke. “Please, gentlemen, there are ways to settle things without violence. Just take a deep breath, remain calm, and talk things out instead.

The two wrestlers gasped, “She’s right! Thank you for showing us the error of our ways, Purity!” They bowed to her.

“It was the least I could do.” Purity replied.

As Sally picked up her Starbucks coffee, she said, “I can’t believe she could settle that argument so fast with little effort.”

“She’s Purity Sue, remember? She’s always been capable of doing that.” Mary replied.

Shortly after, the three Sues left to go to the cinema to see Pure Ownage, the movie, which was said to be more extreme than the television show. On the way there, a civilian suddenly yelled out, “My cat is stuck in that tree!”

Mary immediately turned around and helped her out within a few moments. Soon she heard a voice cry out, “I hurt my back!” She ran over and fly kicked an old man, fixing his back in the process. She then heard someone yell, “Help! I divided by zero!” She looked further ahead and saw a black hole with a kid slowly being sucked into it. She charged at it, leaped up and punched the black hole, causing it to explode. After touching the ground, she said, “Okay, let’s get going, g-”

Before she could finish, she heard a familiar voice yell out, “It’s you again!” She turned to see the Loli Rangers behind her, with Loli Red pointing at her.

“Oh, it’s those girls I beat the other day.” Mary said in a monotone voice.

“You cheated! We demand a rematch!”

Mary sighed. “Fine. Just go on ahead, Sally and Purity, I’ll be there soon.”

As they did so, the Loli Rangers charged at her. She blocked Loli Red’s punch as she kicked Loli Yellow, then dodged Loli Green’s kick before hitting Loli Black with an elbow to the face. She hopped as Red and Green tried to sweep kick her and knocked them out with a roundhouse kick. She then slid towards Loli Blue who was running at her, and hit her with the palm of her hand as she was leaving the area.

On the way back, Mary heard a woman yell, “Help! It’s a lion and I can’t get in the car!” She saw her struggling to open the door, so she sped over to her in a second and punched out the lion instead. She then saw a dragon walking towards the city, and instead of waiting for someone to say something, she immediately punched it out. She then completely healed a man who had been hit by a reckless driver.

After a tiring while of solving other problems, she made her way to the cinema again, but was soon stopped by the Loli Rangers who had gotten there. “Hold it right there!” Loli Red exclaimed. “We’re not giving up until we finally beat you!”

“Then you’re going to die of old age.”

“Well at least we aren’t as old as you!”

“You know, you’re right.” Mary promptly generated a yellow aura and within moments, she turned into a little girl. “Is this better?”

The Loli Rangers were shocked as Loli Red said, “H-How on earth did you do that?”

“I can change my age at will.” She explained.

“Typical.” Loli Green replied.

“Let’s hurry up; the movie starts in just over five minutes.” Mary said. She immediately charged at them and knocked out Loli Red with another roundhouse kick. She grabbed Loli Blue’s wrist as she attacked, and threw her at Loli Yellow, who held up a sign saying, “Ow!” half a second before she was hit. Mary dodged Loli Black’s various punches as she moved back, and then grabbed Loli Green’s leg from behind as she attacked and whacked Loli Black with her before kicking her across the street. As Loli Red got up and charged at her, Mary hit her with a boot to the head. “Are you satisfied now?” Mary changed back before entering the cinema, and surprisingly nobody was nearby to see this.

Later on, while the Sue Sister’s watched their movie, the Loli Rangers walked off, complaining about the continuous curb stomp battles they keep having. “Even though she keeps kicking our asses flawlessly with ease, she’s actually pretty cool.” Loli Black said.

“No!” Loli Red yelled. “She’s not cool; she’s just a big meanie!”

At the point, Cherry approached them and asked, “Hey, are you the Loli Rangers group I heard about?”

“Yes, we are the rangers.” Loli Red replied. After thinking about it, she placed her arm around Cherry’s shoulder. “Walk with us, little girl.”

Over an hour later, the Sue’s emerged from the cinema talking about the movie.

“I felt the T-Rex fighting the grizzly bear was unnecessary.” Sally said.

“I think everything was necessary.” Mary replied. “Rule of cool demands it.”

“The correct term would be taking it up to eleven, or the trope, going beyond the impossible.” Purity pointed out.

“Those still have connections to rule of cool.” Mary retorted.

Suddenly, a phone box started ringing nearby, and Mary answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Hello, Mary Sue.” Said a muffled voice. “I’d like to play a game.” She heard Loli Blue giggling in the background as she continued. “We’ve kidnapped a little girl and we plan to do mean things if you don’t turn up to fight us at full power.”

“But I’ve beaten you guys three times now, meaning it’s not necessary to take you guys seriously.”

“Hey! Don’t write us off like pathetic garbage! Just show up somewhere between Green Forest and White Jungle. We have a neon sign telling you where we are, courtesy of Dojikko-chan.” As she hung up, she turned to Sally and Purity. “There’s just one more thing I gotta do, I’ll meet you later at the bowling alley.” Mary suddenly grew wings and flew off, and the wings were never mentioned again.

In the middle of a jungle, in a clear open space, the Loli Rangers had Cherry tied up to a tree as they waited.

“Is this really the right thing to do?” Loli Green asked.

“We can beat her as long as we use our weapons of choice and get serious.” Loli Red replied. “We’ll surely win this time.”

“So I can properly use my knife collection?” Loli Blue asked, which Red answered with a simply nod. “Hooray!” Loli Blue rejoiced.

“But I heard Mary Sue is able to cancel out any type of attack just through willpower.” Loli Green said.

“I heard she made the Grand Canyon when she slipped on a banana peel.” Loli Black chipped in.

“I heard she can change her physical age at will.” Loli Blue added, getting strange looks from the others before saying, “Oh right, we were all there, sorry, hehehe.”

Loli Yellow held up a sign saying, “I heard she was Chuck Norris’ mentor, and only taught him 40% of what she knows.”

“Lies and slander!” Loli Red yelled. “Regardless of what she’s accomplished, she’s still human, and that’s all that matters.”

Somewhere in the middle of the jungle, White Jungle (Rhythm and Balance) from Sonic Adventure 2 started playing in the background as Mary hopped across tree branches in kid form again. After a few moments, she hopped onto a clear path and hit a speed pad, following the path as it curved diagonally left. She soon hit a spring; wall jumped across various trees, then grabbed a vine and swung over to a path below. She kicked a flying robot, slid under a wooden gate and spin attacked several in midair before running up the wall, leaping across trees higher up, before finally hitting a spring leading to another downhill path where she hit a speed pad.

She moved down the path at lightning speed, evading dozens of spiked robots which were randomly sitting on the path. Along the same path, she soon went through a loop with a small part missing so she was basically running on air, shortly before hitting a ramp and twirling before entering a cave. Upon entering, she quickly turned and hopped up a trail, ran through another loop and jumped up to a path ahead before smashing through several rocks, leading to a another area with a waterfall in the background and ran past it.

She skipped a bit and made it to the Loli Rangers. “Okay, let’s get this over with.” Mary said as she arrived.

“Let’s do it, girls!” Loli Red took out her glowing red sword, Loli Yellow griped her writing board which also functioned as a weapon with its sharp edges, Loli Blue had her knives concealed inside her sweater, Loli Green took out 3 magnums and one she used her mouth to shoot, and Loli Black put on her golden metal gloves and they all struck a pose before charging at her.

As usual, Loli Red was the first to attack, and Mary blocked the blow with one hand and then ducked as Loli Yellow threw her board like a boomerang. Loli Blue had glued several sharp knives to a whip and swung it at her, which Mary flipped over before fly kicking her from behind. Loli Green started firing at her, which Mary dodged, matrix style as she slid over to her, then yelled, “Cannon spike!” as she hit her with a rising kick.

Mary blocked all of Loli Black’s punches before knocking her back with a hadoken. As Loli Blue swung at her with a simple knife, Mary ducked and yelled, “Shoryuken!” as she hit her with an uppercut. Loli Yellow threw her board again, which Mary deflected with a, “Spinning bird kick!”

“She’s using fighting moves from video games?!? This is ridiculous!” Loli Red yelled as Loli Yellow was sent flying in the background. As Mary turned to her, Loli Red glared before dashing at her, slashing at her repeatedly which Mary evaded, shortly before hopping out of the way as Loli Yellow attacked from behind, slicing her board in half. She gasped in horror as she looked down at the two pieces.

“Dojikko-chan! Let’s get this fool!...Dojikko-chan?” She turned around to see Loli Yellow digging a grave. “Oh, sorry about that, you saw it wasn’t my fault.” She then saw Loli Yellow put in a gravestone with the words, “R.I.P Board-kun” on it. “You gave it a name?!?” Loli Red said in confusion.

They then heard Mary yell, “Falcon punch!” As she sent Loli Black flying into a tree before pumping her fist into the air and yelling, “Yes!” Mary started deflecting bullets Loli Green was firing at her, knocking the three guns out of her reach as Mary approached her and simply flicked her nose. They stood in silence for several moments before Mary ran off, at which point Loli Green rubbed her nose. “Ow…”

“That’s it!” Loli Red firmly gripped her sword. “Taste this! Death of a thousand cuts!” She ran at her and repeatedly jabbed at her with the sword, which Mary blocked with ease for a while until she knocked Red back with a, “Knee of Justice!”

As Loli Red got to her feet, Mary then said, “Now let me show you a silly move I just made up.” Mary promptly charged at her, yelling, “Poke of a thousand fingers!” Red, simply flabbergasted by this, had no time to respond, and was hit repeatedly by Mary’s fingers moving at the speed of light, causing partial clothing damage as she dropped to the ground. She clutched the side of her chest as she slowly tried to get to her feet. “Enough playing around, I’ll end this immediately.”

Mary, sensing this as her final attack, prepared to take it head-on. Tsundere-chan charged up her glowing red blade and fired a dozen flaming waves at her. These joined together in a spiralling curved shape and passed right through Mary, completely destroying her arms and legs and leaving the rest of her body on the ground.

The others were stunned at this display as Loli Red turned her back to Mary and put away her sword. “I didn’t want to do this, but you didn’t take us seriously. Nobody has survived that attack in all the previous encounters I’ve had, and it seems not even you could overcome it.”

Mary began to laugh at this, getting some confusing stares from the others nearby. “So nobody has survived it, huh?” Mary’s body leaped up, she then suddenly grew back her arms and legs following a huge shockwave and a fiery red aura as she started yelling, “I guess that really makes me one of the strongest fighters alive! Swift Suester, Panty Striker, OHKO-Girl, the Great Goddess! I deserve some of those names. I’m so awesome that I’ve hanged with Godzilla, mentored the legendary Chuck Norris, break the laws of physics just by existing, punch out black holes, can grown back limps just through willpower, and yes, I really did create holy water!” She dropped to her feet and stared at Tsundere-chan, who was in a state of shock. “You came looking for a fighter, but instead you found a physical god!” Mary assumed a fighting stance as her aura increased. “Now come, and receive divine punishment!”

“T-this is nuts! You shouldn’t even be standing!” Loli Red said as she backed away. “Y-you’re a monster!” Red ran off, with the other rangers following closely.

As they left, Mary took a deep breath, strolled over to Cherry and started humming the results screen theme of Sonic Unleashed as she untied Cherry. “Well, guess I’d better get you home.” Mary said before growing wings and taking off with her.

“Wait, how are you doing this?” Cherry asked.

“It’s best not to ask.”

“That was really cool what you did earlier though. That had a higher chance of being considered a Crowning Moment of Awesome if you weren’t already one of the strongest alive, and you went through with beating them to a pulp.”

“Yeah but don’t tell anyone I was gloating, especially Purity Sue. I don’t want to ruin my image, besides the badass gloating was just to scare off those girls who just wouldn’t leave me alone. Ahh, here’s your house.” Mary dropped off Cherry and waved goodbye before taking off again.

Mary Sue soon arrived at a bowling alley where Sally and Purity currently were, now in her normal form.

“What took you so long?” Sally asked.

“The usual.” Mary replied as she took a seat. “Being me never gets any easier…”
« Last Edit: 19 March, 2010, 11:49:11 am by Airi » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: