Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 10:15:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonic Z

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonic Z  (Read 4062 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 08 May, 2010, 10:24:03 am »

Did you know, if I didn’t take a few weeks off recently, this would be finishing just before the summer holiday? At least where I’m at anyway. What a shame, huh?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doomsday Saga: Chapter 72 – Serious Business

It was around 10 minutes after the matches had started taking place, and one had just finished as Cherry started talking. “That was a pretty decent match, huh, Ivy?”

She shrugged. “I thought it was lame. There weren’t enough decapitations.”

“This isn’t a fight to the death, Ivy...anyway, the match seems to be the Sonic Heroes vs. Members of the metallic council.”

“Possibly might be one of the few matches decent enough to watch.” Ivy commented.

“I hate that name.” Shadow said as the five of them walked onto the wastelands in the middle of the arena. “I can’t believe someone could come up with such a ridiculous name.”

“Just save your anger for the fight, Shadow.” Sonic replied. “You too, Knuckles.”

“I haven’t got anger issues.” He responded.

Just then, Metal Sonic, Mecha Sonic, Tails Doll, Mecha Knuckles and Eggrobo entered the wasteland stage from the other side of the arena. As Knuckles saw his robotic self, he shook his fist and yelled, “I’m gonna knock your head off!”

“I’m gonna feed you a metallic knuckle sandwich!” 

After a little while of arguing, they calmed down, at which point Sonic said, “So where’s the other guy?”

“You mean Metared? He’s in the audience.” Metal Sonic said, pointing to him as he got up.

The camera focusing on him from a low angle as he said, “Gentlemen! I need some snacks. I shall be back in a bit.” He then left his seat.

After a moment of silence, Metal Sonic took the opportunity to shoulder barge Sonic then tackle him through a rock replica. Mecha Sonic then spin attacked Shadow and took off after him. Knuckles and the metallic version of himself charged at each other and began hitting each other right there and then. Tails fired a laser cannon at Tails Doll who was hit and sent flying, with Tails following, while Amy ran off dodging Eggrobo’s rapid fire.

Sonic soon recovered from Metal’s assault and leaped over his next attack, spin attacked her and then quickly hit him with a roundhouse kick. Metal Sonic quickly recovered and charged at Sonic, smashing through a part of the terrain as Sonic leaped diagonally right. Sonic spin dashed at him, missing as he jumped, while he did the same, resulting in them destroying parts of the terrain and creating shockwaves where they clashed. Sonic soon missed by inches, at which point, Metal Sonic hit him with a spin dash, taking him round half a loop with the dash and then hitting him with a flying elbow.

Nearby, Shadow flipped onto a large rock and threw three chaos spears at Mecha higher above who dodged it and leaped across rocks attempting to stab Shadow who jumped. Mecha leaped back as Shadow pounded the ground, and then spin dashed towards him. Shadow hit him with a chaos blast, knocking him out of the cover, and then tripped him as he skated past. Mecha quickly spun into a ball and spin dashed backwards, quickly hitting Shadow, quickly uncurling and sending him flying with a midair kick. Shadow quickly teleported to the side of him using chaos control and punched him through several rocks.

Knuckles and Mecha Knuckles were still heavily engaged in their fistfight in the middle of the arena. Knuckles hit him in the face, followed by MK hitting him in the stomach. Knuckles hit him again in his torso, then tried to hit him across the face but missed, giving MK enough time to rapidly punch Knuckles in the stomach several times. As he winded a punch to knock Knuckles out, he ducked and hit MK with an uppercut.

Tails was in another area, firing continuously at Tails Doll who continued to vanish and reappear various times. He soon appeared in front of him and with a swipe launched several waves of darkness, which Tails leaped out of the way from. He moved at rapid speeds around the area, until he eventually found Tails and tackled him. “It’s time to feel the sunshine...” a glowing red aura began to resonate, and though Tails was unable to move him, he was still able to throw him behind him. Tails Doll landed on static trap, restricting his movement, which Tails had setup in various spots while running. Tails then aimed his laser cannon and prepared to fire all the energy he had been saving until this point. Tails Doll fired back, but could only hold it for a little while until the beam hit him, sending him flying out of the arena.

The crowd went wild as Tails looked around then ran off to help the others. Meanwhile, Amy had been running for a little while, as Eggrobo was shooting whenever something made a noise so she crept around silently. She threw a small stone towards an area nearby, and as Eggrobo quickly moved to check, she ambushed him from behind. Amy smacked the robot into the ground with her hammer, then continued to wail on Eggrobo until it looked like he was surrendering, then she hit him a few more times for good measure.

“Geez, what an idiot.” Ivy said from the commentators table. “What he did was plain stupid.”

“Yeah but its fun, right?” Cherry said.

“It’s not fun enough.” Ivy replied, shaking her head.

Back in the arena, Tails and Amy encountered Knuckles who had unleashed a 20-hit combo and punched out his mechanical counterpart. Nearby, Metal Sonic and Mecha Sonic were ganging up on Sonic, by knocking him back and forth around the area, until Tails hit Mecha Sonic with a laser beam from behind, followed by Knuckles and Amy rushing him.

Shadow nodded to Sonic as he got up, while Sonic did the same. As Metal Sonic lunged at Sonic, he jumped and charged up a light speed attack as Shadow did the same. They dashed through Metal from both sides, knocking him into the air. They then proceeded to diagonally cross paths multiple times, knocking him further into the air, until Sonic eventually dragged him down with a spin attack, resulting in them winning the match.

As the crowd cheered once more, Cherry turned to Ivy and said, “Wasn’t that exciting, Ivy?”

“Needed more blood.” She said with a shrug.

Nearby, the Loli Rangers ran into Lily walking down one of the corridors. Loli Red pointed to her and said, “Hey, aren’t you that one girl we met recently? What happened with the Fujin Gem? Can we have it now?”

Lily turned her head and said, “Well, you know how you’re watching a movie, about some girl who travels to a weird place, gets into a crash, tries to fix her car and encounters a whole bunch of freaky monsters sure to give you nightmares? And then you eventually discover the truth: The monsters aren’t real, that girl never survived the crash, and the movie has been a dying dream.” Lily leaned in so she was inches away from Loli Red’s face and whispered. “To get to the point, what I’m trying to say is, I was never misguided and had a change of heart, I’m still evil.” She promptly slapped Loli Red, knocking her to the ground as she yelled, “Bam! You just got Shyamalon’d! What a twist which isn’t really a twist!”

Loli Green suddenly started laughing and then quickly stopped and said, “I’m sorry, could we do that again?”

Moving further on, Sonic and the others discovered they would be fighting the Loli Rangers on a jungle map. While Tails quietly told Sonic about the five of them from analysis on their first match, the five of them waited patiently. 

“Okay, I’ll fight the leader.” Sonic finally said.

“And why do you get to fight the leader?” Knuckles asked.

“You don’t want me to fully answer that.”

As they continued to argue, Tsundere-chan attacked Sonic ahead of time, though Sonic was aware and spin dashed under her as she gave chase.

Loli Black waved at Knuckles before saying, “Hey, how about you and me have a little sparing match?”

“Fine by me.” Knuckles and Loli Black left.

“Hey miss, you wanna play?” Loli Blue asked, waving at Amy.

“Well okay, you seem like a nice person, so I’ll try not to hit you too hard.” Amy replied.

“Yaaaaay!” Loli Blue exclaimed as she tackled Amy.

Tails noticed Shadow and Loli Green had already left, then looked over at Loli Yellow who held up a board saying, “I shall be your opponent. Are you ready to fight?”

“I guess so. My name is Tails, nice to meet you.”

Loli Yellow stopped for a moment and crossed out what she had just written, and then held up a different sign. “My name is Dojikko-chan, I use boards to communicate because I don’t know English.”

“Couldn’t you just take one of those classes?”

She turned her board around. “But then I’d lose my gimmick.”

“Gimmick? But I was walking through the city one day when I saw you guys summon that giant robot, and you seemed to speak English just fine.”

Loli Yellow kept quiet for a few moments and then quickly wrote, “You know my secret; I have no choice but to kill you.” She started chasing him, attacking with her board as he ran.

Further away, Sonic had just spin dashed through Loli Red, knocking her to the ground. As he stopped and dashed back, Tsundere-chan hopped forward, spinning with her sword out, which Sonic evaded by inches by leaping right. Tsundere-chan landed on a rock, backflipped just over Sonic and tried to impale him. Sonic leaped back as she did so, she then propelled herself from the handle of the sword and fly kicked Sonic.

Nearby, Badass-chan was throwing several punches at Knuckles as she said, “Y’know, if you hit me, that means you’d be racist, and a complete **** for punching a little girl. That’s gotta suck, huh?”

“You’re not making this any easier.” Knuckles said just before their fists connected. Badass-chan moved back slightly, and then quickly charged forward as she punched him in the face, followed by several spinning kicks to the face and sending him flying with a knee. Sonic and Knuckles ran into each other shortly after this, and Knuckles was the first to say, “I’m guessing you’re having a little trouble too, huh?”

“Not that much. She just has surprisingly fast reaction time.” Sonic shrugged. Just then, Tsundere-chan and Badass-chan both showed up, glanced at each other, and then nodded as they attacked them. Tsundere-chan and Badass-chan took turns jabbing and swinging at them as they backed up until Sonic hit Badass-chan with a spin attack, shocking Tsundere-chan long enough for Knuckles to punch her. Tsundere-chan got up and fired a large red wave from her sword, which Sonic and Knuckles evaded by jumping out the way. The wave moved across the area and into the crowd, slicing some of the seats in half but avoided causalities.

At that moment, Ivy pumped her fist into the air and yelled, “Yeah! Go red-haired person! Cut someone in half!”

“You shouldn’t be encouraging her, Ivy...” Cherry replied.

As Sonic evaded more swings and hit her with a spin attack, Badass-chan managed to punch him and then was hit by an uppercut as Knuckles tunnelled underground. This continued for quite a while as Amy was chasing Yandere-chan, clearly furious and trying to whack her with her hammer as Yandere-chan threw knives and continued to laugh at her.

Soon enough, and due to somewhat limited time, Sonic’s team won, with Tsundere-chan and Badass-chan being defeated, Yandere-chan being hammered into the ground, Shadow knocking out Kuudere-chan the moment she finally made a move, and Dojikko-chan calming down and friendly talking with Tails instead of helping out.

Loli Red sighed as they lay on the ground. “Badass-chan, why do we lose almost every fight we have?”

“It’s probably because most of our opponents have broken powers, or are just slightly better.”

“That doesn’t make me feel any better...”

Cherry turned to Ivy after the match was over and said, “So, wasn’t that awesome, Ivy?”

She shrugged. “It sucked. It needed a lot more blood.”

Cherry’s expression suddenly changed and she glared at her as she said, “I’m worse off than you are right now, y’know? Having to put up with this act is tiring, and dull.”

“Then mellow out and be you, man.”

“I’ll try, Ivy, I’ll try...” She cleared her throat before yelling into her microphone. “So, now the first two rounds are over, we move onto the last round where Sally Sue will personally be challenging all teams one after the other, although only a few could make it this far anyway.” She said as Sally Sue waved from the front row.

“Not so fast!” They heard a familiar voice shout from above. Mary Sue and Purity Sue suddenly flew out of the sky and landed beside Sally as Mary said, “The rules have changed! Sally, Purity and I will be taking on all the teams together!” There was a mixed reaction throughout the arena: The viewers were anticipating such an event while most of the contestants were dreading it. “For those who believe they stand a chance of defeating all three of us in the same ring, the final matches will take place an hour from now, and there’ll be no rules, for both sides.”

Sonic and the others were leaving the arena as she finished and Sonic smiled, “So it’s all three of them now? This should be fun...”

“But Sonic, this is suicide!” Tails began. “We can’t beat all three of them at once!”

“I agree.” Knuckles responded. “We’ve already had a lot of trouble taking down Sally Sue by herself in the past, and that time we faced Mary Sue she could practically take all our attacks head-on with little effort.”

“We still don’t know what kind of abilities Purity Sue may pose.” Shadow added.

“I’ve heard Purity Sue never focused on fighting, so she’s not that strong.” Amy replied. “Though I once heard Mary say that her evasion speed is so high that even their parents have never laid a hand on her unless she wanted them to. I’m sure she’d be likely to surrender if we asked her nicely.”

“Our chances still aren’t very high.” Tails said as he used a calculator. “Our chances of winning against Sally at full strength was around 55%, but with Mary backing her up, it’s now down to -11%.”

“I don’t think percentages can go into the minuses, Tails.” Sonic pointed out.

“Actually it can, and sadly it did. Entering Mary Sue alone gave me a win percentage of 0%.”

“What about the chaos emeralds?” Amy suggested. “She said there were no rules, so that’s okay, right? I’m sure you could stand a chance against her as Super Sonic.”

Knuckles nodded. “Yeah! That’s a great idea. But how can we find all the emeralds in an hour?”

Tails took out a radar. “Well I conveniently created this radar to find the emeralds in such a situation.”

“You never slack off on the inventing, Tails.” Sonic said with a smirk. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy took off while Shadow decided to stay at the arena.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: