Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 08:38:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Inside, -911- gets opinionated.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inside, -911- gets opinionated.  (Read 1498 times)
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #15 on: 04 January, 2009, 09:55:19 pm »

What was loltastic about it? "Am I a clown? Do I make you laugh?"
Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #16 on: 04 January, 2009, 10:06:18 pm »

What was loltastic about it? "Am I a clown? Do I make you laugh?"

*bursts out laughing while trying to stop*

No...it was just so awesome. The invincibility frames of manliness, the root canals, and **** resistance.
Report Spam   Logged

Maniac234678
« Reply #17 on: 04 January, 2009, 10:28:29 pm »

I was a fan of Armored Core for a while. Haven't played one for several years though, so I have no clue how the newer games are.

And I like Robotnik better, being an ex-rabid Sonic fanboy from back during the glory days.
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: 05 January, 2009, 03:05:10 pm »

I remember playing and loving AC2 and Another Age, but when I played AC3 I found myself not being as interested in it for some reason, and the name "Robotnik" nowadays reminds me of the one from the Saturday morning cartoon.

A little more.

Jet Moto 1 and 2 were awesome, JM3 was kinda....egh...didn't get into it as much, but nevertheless I would like Incognito(Made up of former members of Singletrac) to bring it back someday. I really wish people would give F-Zero more attention, GX was easily one of the best games on the GCN imo, minus the difficulty capable of making an onion cry to sleep. An F-Zero on the DS would be awesome, even a remake of F-Zero X with all of the stuff from the Expansion Pack would be awesome. I wonder to this day if Kirby Wii could be comparable to Duke Nukem Forever, considering it was originally going to be on the GCN back some years ago. Dark Matter is the best Kirby character, his badassness would even make Darth Vader bow to him and praise him all-day, as well as make Meta Knight fall off a cliff in a bid of "I'm not worthy!".

I played Cyborg Justice today on my...erm.."Mobile Genesis Station", it's pretty damn fun and has alot of moves, but it's main and only weakness is pure repetition. Even so I find myself coming back to it so I can take part in more robot fights, seriously who doesn't like robots beating the crap out of each other? I want names, anyone who doesn't like robot brawls will have to make friends with the blunt end of my baseball bat. Sometimes I feel as if FFV was released in America and Europe, Exdeath would get as much if not more of a following than Kefka, they both pretty much did the same things just in different ways. Either way, I think they're both among the better FF villains up there with Golbez and Garland.

King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match looks to be the messiah of all KoF fans to be honest, the roster consists of nearly everyone and adds up to 66 characters. This thing will make MvC2 look like child's play, which it most likely will to me, as I always enjoyed the system of KoF2002 more than MvC2s. Unfortunately, even though the game looks to be scheduled for a Feb. 2009 release for Japan, KoF98UM isn't even out here yet. Meaning we probably won't be seeing this until at least 2010, Q4 2009 if we're LUCKY. Hopefully SNK will think the PS2 is nearing it's end in the english countries and release it quicker. If not, well I might actually try importing.
« Last Edit: 05 January, 2009, 09:22:30 pm by -Ω-911-Ω- » Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #19 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:20:40 pm »

Treasure's best game was Mischief Makers but nobody ever played it. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:33:31 pm »

I constantly thought to myself "Should I rent that game(Mischief Makers)? Nah, Mortal Kombat 4 is available, I can be guaranteed a good time with that..."
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #21 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:35:02 pm »

Mischief Makers was to tainted by Enix. Treasure needs no help when making games, to many chefs spoil the meal.

And you made the right decision, 911, MK4 is my favorite MK ever besides the holy grail of fighters.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #22 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:41:22 pm »

Same here basically.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #23 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:43:21 pm »

its criminally underrated.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Ahriman
« Reply #24 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:44:31 pm »

I thought Enix just published it. >_> Still, I liked it more than Gunstar Heroes.
Report Spam   Logged
Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:45:17 pm »

Very much so, I actually thought it was good they stayed spiritually 2D for one more game.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #26 on: 05 January, 2009, 04:49:47 pm »

Very much so, I actually thought it was good they stayed spiritually 2D for one more game.

truth.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
GameFreak_Jake
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: GameFreak_Jake
Mood: ...

« Reply #27 on: 05 January, 2009, 06:45:38 pm »

60% of opinions are about games I've not played.
30% meh
10% hell no

:u
Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #28 on: 05 January, 2009, 07:25:55 pm »

I had Mischief Makers. It was awesome, I loved it, and it's definitely one of Treasure's better efforts, no matter what Enix did. Marina is just too lulzy.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #29 on: 05 January, 2009, 07:27:40 pm »

It was a fun game (I haven't played a Treasure game that wans't), I just preferred the aforementioned games a good deal moreso.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: