Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:53:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

One Piece. (Spoilers)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 70   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Piece. (Spoilers)  (Read 9029 times)
Fuuka Yamagishi
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tsundere

DB maybe?

« Reply #135 on: 22 June, 2009, 06:49:28 pm »

The Foxy arc was hilarious >_>
Report Spam   Logged

This is an intense, heart pounding adventure! | Internet Antagonist, Prince Silly, The Bazle
Quote from: Jawo'
Stop riding my crotch, please. I don't even know who you are.

wat why are my fruit fighting i dont even get back in the fridge or meet a blendery death - TML
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #136 on: 23 June, 2009, 09:42:51 am »

*gets all caught up with One Piece*

.....holy ****, Jimbei is freaking awesome. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite One Piece supporting characters.

Also, I love how Oda draws whale sharks.
Report Spam   Logged
HMA
HMA
Holy Ruler

« Reply #137 on: 25 June, 2009, 06:28:10 am »

*Reads latest chapter*
I have nothing to say.
Report Spam   Logged

Anime directors like cats, because they dont have to look after them ~ FLCL
Did you come to play? Everyone's dead... so I got bored. Did you come to play with me? ~ Wrath, FMA
Dubbed Morgan Freeman by ZeldaFan, ZeldaFan42, and a team of squirrels
I'm a Clasher. I have a natural tendency towards super-powered, rediculously over-the-top God Mode fights...
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #138 on: 25 June, 2009, 10:27:39 am »

MR. 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Report Spam   Logged

Gaffit
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Relaxed

Gaffit

« Reply #139 on: 25 June, 2009, 01:01:26 pm »

Heh, you know Magellan looks scared.

God speed Bon-Chan.
Report Spam   Logged

GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

GSD

« Reply #140 on: 25 June, 2009, 01:20:30 pm »

-_-

What if Bon Clay DOESN'T die? I forgot all about Blackbeard and Shiryu... So maybe they will come and fight the Chief Warden/Magellan before he kills Bon...
« Last Edit: 25 June, 2009, 01:23:31 pm by GSD » Report Spam   Logged

Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Salty
Username: Ƨɒlƚy
Mood: Amazing

Yare yare daze

« Reply #141 on: 25 June, 2009, 03:05:24 pm »

I sure hope Bon Clay dies. It's about time Oda learned to kill people off.
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #142 on: 01 July, 2009, 11:30:50 pm »

I agree. Bon Clay needs to die. It's just nescessary for that involving, emotional "oomph." He's a great character which means his loss will actually mean something and sure fans may hate to see him go, but you must admit, story wise its better than getting all teary eyed learning he stayed behind and thinking he's dead only to find out he miraculously survived (Wow, everything is all better, happy ending). That's a tired formula in this universe.

Also...I think Magellan is pretty much the most powerful character in the One Piece universe. He's unstoppable. Touching him kills and his power eats through anything and can easily engulf a battle scene to beat anything he fights in like two seconds. I want to see how Luffy beats this guy.
Report Spam   Logged
Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Mood: Indescribable

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #143 on: 02 July, 2009, 08:49:34 am »

Well, I guess now we know who Zoro's opponent will be when the Straw Hats eventually fight Blackbeard's crew.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #144 on: 02 July, 2009, 01:09:14 pm »

Well, I guess now we know who Zoro's opponent will be when the Straw Hats eventually fight Blackbeard's crew.
Shiryu, you mean? Not that unexpected, but I really rather liked Buggy in this chapter. You just have to laugh, knowing that he's going to fail so very hard.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #145 on: 03 July, 2009, 08:35:08 am »

Shiryu, you mean? Not that unexpected, but I really rather liked Buggy in this chapter. You just have to laugh, knowing that he's going to fail so very hard.

Yeah, I guess. But I was always curious about who Zoro would fight, since Blackbeard was lacking a swordsman, or something close to one.

And yeah, Buggy was pretty good. I like how he said everyone there has a higher bounty than him. And now it looks ike his own bounty's going to see a big increase.
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
Ƨɒlƚy
The Enlightened Spider
Semi-epic Post Whore

Yare yare daze

« Reply #146 on: 03 July, 2009, 08:46:00 am »

Yeah, I guess. But I was always curious about who Zoro would fight, since Blackbeard was lacking a swordsman, or something close to one.

And yeah, Buggy was pretty good. I like how he said everyone there has a higher bounty than him. And now it looks ike his own bounty's going to see a big increase.
Honestly, I always thought of the big guy as Zoro's counterpart on the team. Nowadays, I suppose that would be either Chopper or Franky. Most likely Franky.
Report Spam   Logged

Gargravarr
Just Wow.....

Do the Hitmontop!

« Reply #147 on: 03 July, 2009, 08:58:22 am »

Honestly, I always thought of the big guy as Zoro's counterpart on the team. Nowadays, I suppose that would be either Chopper or Franky. Most likely Franky.

I thought it might be Sanji.

And I think Chopper will be against the Doctor character... Can't remember his name...
Report Spam   Logged

. . .
GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

GSD

« Reply #148 on: 03 July, 2009, 09:59:30 am »

I thought it might be Sanji.

And I think Chopper will be against the Doctor character... Can't remember his name...
Doc Q? I agree that he will be against Chopper.
Report Spam   Logged

GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore

GSD

« Reply #149 on: 13 July, 2009, 09:29:12 pm »

Luffy and Ace aren't blood brothers. Gold Roger is Ace's father and Portgas D Rough is his mom.

Ugh.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 ... 70   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: