Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:29:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I'm gonna have nightmares from Resident Evil (Spoilers, now).

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm gonna have nightmares from Resident Evil (Spoilers, now).  (Read 6160 times)
Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #450 on: 22 March, 2009, 01:12:19 pm »

Flash grenades kill parasites in one hit.

Online Co-Op is epic.

Double up on two Safari Chris's or two S.T.A.R.S. Weskers for true mind-shattering epic.

Six barrels of sawed-off shotguniness is cathartic.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #451 on: 22 March, 2009, 10:05:48 pm »

lulz, one of Midnight Wesker's moves is a Tiger Uppercut.

and I ****ing hate the circular shelled Plaga things so much.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Indifferent

Don't follow me...

« Reply #452 on: 22 March, 2009, 10:07:15 pm »

i'm to the castle... what guns should i have?
Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: UF
Mood: Relaxed

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #453 on: 22 March, 2009, 10:13:23 pm »

Semi-Auto Rifle, the new Shotgun, and a Blacktail. Sell all of your old weapons. TMP is also nice to have.

And as soon as you see the Striker available for sale, just sell whatever shotgun you have and get it.
Report Spam   Logged
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Don't follow me...

« Reply #454 on: 22 March, 2009, 10:32:52 pm »

Semi-Auto Rifle, the new Shotgun, and a Blacktail. Sell all of your old weapons. TMP is also nice to have.

And as soon as you see the Striker available for sale, just sell whatever shotgun you have and get it.

so sell my old handgun too?

EDIT:

nevermind... i see what you were saying. i'm stuck on this one room where the hordes keep coming. O_O on the plus side i now have fully upgraded weapons (Semi, Shotgun, Blacktail) but there's just so damn many of them.... and that stupid **** doesn't help DX
« Last Edit: 23 March, 2009, 12:36:00 am by Çhørø » Report Spam   Logged

"The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me." ~ Ayn Rand
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #455 on: 23 March, 2009, 12:53:19 am »

Use the Hydra on its legs, then shoot it in the mouth. Or just throw a flash grenade at it.

And use Wesker's Rhino Push (or whatever) move on the chain-gun guys.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #456 on: 23 March, 2009, 12:55:21 am »

Use the Hydra on its legs, then shoot it in the mouth. Or just throw a flash grenade at it.

And use Wesker's Rhino Push (or whatever) move on the chain-gun guys.

I still hate them. The chain guys haven't been too much of a problem for me.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Spring-Loaded
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #457 on: 23 March, 2009, 01:28:23 am »

I meant that the only way you'll see his Rhino Push (or whatever) move by yourself is by stunning him and pressing X.  The melee move characters use on stunned chain-gun guys is the third attack of the "juggle combo" on a normal Majini.

Also, if you press both joysticks forward with Wesker, he'll do a dash.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #458 on: 23 March, 2009, 01:33:35 am »

Interesting. I'll have to try both tomorrow.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #459 on: 23 March, 2009, 07:31:34 am »

EDIT:

nevermind... i see what you were saying. i'm stuck on this one room where the hordes keep coming. O_O on the plus side i now have fully upgraded weapons (Semi, Shotgun, Blacktail) but there's just so damn many of them.... and that stupid ***** doesn't help DX
There's a ton of hordes and ambushes in the castle. Chapter 3 IMO was great, though not many people liked it. Chapter 4 was boring though, even though most of it takes place in the castle.
Report Spam   Logged
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Don't follow me...

« Reply #460 on: 23 March, 2009, 02:19:53 pm »

EDIT:

nevermind... i see what you were saying. i'm stuck on this one room where the hordes keep coming. O_O on the plus side i now have fully upgraded weapons (Semi, Shotgun, Blacktail) but there's just so damn many of them.... and that stupid ***** doesn't help DX
There's a ton of hordes and ambushes in the castle. Chapter 3 IMO was great, though not many people liked it. Chapter 4 was boring though, even though most of it takes place in the castle.
i. hate. the water room.  Angry

EDIT:

ok... now i'm up to the part where you control ashley... i'm gonna turn it off for a while (not because its hard, i've just been playing for a while)
« Last Edit: 23 March, 2009, 08:09:06 pm by Çhørø » Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #461 on: 23 March, 2009, 08:34:14 pm »

EDIT:

EDIT:

ok... now i'm up to the part where you control ashley... i'm gonna turn it off for a while (not because its hard, i've just been playing for a while)
That was the scariest part of the game IMO.
Report Spam   Logged
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Don't follow me...

« Reply #462 on: 23 March, 2009, 08:39:48 pm »

EDIT:

EDIT:

why? no guns?
Report Spam   Logged

Youef
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Upgraded-Form

« Reply #463 on: 23 March, 2009, 08:41:58 pm »

EDIT:

EDIT:

why? no guns?
Partly, yeah. But you'll be getting up to the part that I thought was scary (well, really the anticipation of it coming was scary...or maybe it was just hesitation...whatever).
Report Spam   Logged
Choronzon
Dweller of the Abyss
Semi-epic Post Whore

Don't follow me...

« Reply #464 on: 23 March, 2009, 08:43:00 pm »

well i'm interested now. i'll play some more later.

EDIT:

EDIT:

why? no guns?
Partly, yeah. But you'll be getting up to the part that I thought was scary (well, really the anticipation of it coming was scary...or maybe it was just hesitation...whatever).
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: