Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:31:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT MESSAGE HERE! READ IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EVEN MORE IMPORTANT MESSAGE HERE! READ IT!  (Read 449 times)
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

NubChaos/Little Raven

« on: 19 February, 2009, 07:31:35 am »

Neither of the BP RPs have budged since I made the Nub Cave.. I was hoping that by now the two sites would be balanced, and the Nub Cave and BP RPs would all be moving fairly quickly.

But that hasn't happened yet.

And so, I hereby end Brawl's Arch prematurely. I'll give you all a summary of the remainder of the Zodiac Story.

Lenais would continue gathering her power with the artifacts for quite awhile. All the while, Zodiac and Nobunaga will be trying to find ways into Brawl's Arch.
Zodiac would eventually infiltrate Brawl's Arch just as Lenais finishes gathering her power. She isolates herself and Zodiac from everyone else on Brawl's Arch, and an epic duel would then commence, one that everyone could see.
Lenais would barely manage to defeat Zodiac and kill him.

But she would've used all of her being to do so.. Therefore, as she lay dying, she would bestow her status and powers as Keeper of the Dimensions upon a child or baby. Since Ambrai is the only one right now, IIRC, then she would've become the next Keeper of the Dimensions.

Lenais would then die, but Brawl's Arch wouldn't die with her or anything. Tongue

The Smashers would continue living in peace, and the new Keeper would decide what to do with his/her newfound powers. Defeat Nobunaga once and for all? Revive Earth? Or maybe something else entirely? It'd all be up to the Keeper.

My story pretty much ends there. So yeah. We were getting pretty close to the end.. Oh well.

I'll lock Brawl's Arch but I won't delete it. I'll then get to work changing Brawlers' Chronicles into SSBB Play
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #1 on: 19 February, 2009, 07:36:40 am »

SSBB Play will be a completely new RP, so edit and remove characters/bios as you see fit.

But if I were you, I'd wait till I have Play up and running before you decide on characters. THere'll be some restrictions on characters, ones that I haven't imposed since the earlier days of RPing.

So I'll go ahead and post them now, so you don't have to wait til Play's up and running. Tongue

-Maximum of 5 characters per user. This may change over time.
-Your characters have to have been on a Nintendo console/handheld at least once. They don't necessarily have to be Nintendo characters, but they do need to have been on a Nintendo console/handheld.

So yeah.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #2 on: 19 February, 2009, 07:38:58 am »

In all honesty, wouldn't it be better to put Play on NC? Its clear that all the RPs here stopped when it was set up, and there are people on that site (omega, osk) who RP there but don't have accounts on this site. Putting Play on the NC would have the potential for more people to join, and it would probably keep the balance between the RPs that are currently up there better. People have shown that they can RP on several different RPs at the same time, but it seems that when you put them on different sites it becomes more difficult (understandably so). This would keep with the whole "RP Central" thing NC has going for it.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #3 on: 19 February, 2009, 07:44:55 am »

I'm well aware of that.

But.. I'm taking a risk. I'm hoping that the restart for Eden that POW, Dustin, and Bored have going and SSBB Play will bring more RPers here as well as the Nub Cave. Double RP newness would definitely get things going again. At least, I hope so. If things here on BP completely bomb, then I'll bring Play over to the Nub Cave.

Anyways, I've gotta get to school here soon, so once I get back home later today, I'll set up Play.
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #4 on: 19 February, 2009, 07:52:25 am »

okay.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: