Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 11:48:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Play Suggestions topic

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Suggestions topic  (Read 1497 times)
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« on: 21 February, 2009, 02:24:33 pm »

THEMES LATER

Planet Jackers (Serious, although with some black humor, ala ZIM)
Description: A race of aliens encase the planet in a large orb. The orb projects a fake sky so no one notices them. The then drive the planet into their sun, because its dying and they need to fuel it. A team needs to try and is connect the orb from either the "truck" or  split it open to free the planet.
Special Conditions: Tech guys are better for this one, although anyone can still join the team.
Changes: None, the planet will return to its normal orbit around the sun when its freed.

Pokemon Tournament (Fun, Competition)
Description: Every person who signs up for the tournament gets six pokemon temporarily (you choose). They then go into a tournament, and use three pokemon per match, one on one rules.
Special Conditions: Choose six pokemon (no legendaries) for this.
Changes: The winner will be more well known and stuff.

Raging Demon (Serious)
Description: Warriors are being beaten and even killed by a mysterious fighter. Someone needs to stop the culprit before  someone innocent goes to jail.
Special Conditions: Certain people will be framed as guilty. The real person doing it is Akuma from Street Fighter (who I will take).
Changes: No one's characters will die, but some may be injured and stuff.

Gouken's Dojo
Descritpion: Gouken, Akuma's brother, sets up a dojo near the arena to train those willing to undergo the rigorous training. Those who succede will learn the shoto arts (Hadoken, Shoryuken, and hurricane kick).
Special Conditions: Has to happen after Raging Demon. Not right after, but still. Also, its not exactly a Play, just something that will happen in any free RP times of Play.
Changes: Gouken's Dojo will be set up, people who train under him will learn the aforementioned shoto moves.
(Pretty much the same as Akuma's)

Skull Island (Serious, Movie Parody)
Description: A recreation of King Kong. A temporary character I'll take will be leading an expedition to an island to film a movie. The island will have King Kong, craziness follows.
Special Conditions: Either a current couple or a possible couple needs to be involved. The girl will be captured by Kong like how Ann Darrow was in the movie. There will also be "red shirts" (expendable NPCs) who will get eaten and stuff.
Changes: Some destruction around the Arena when Kong gets loose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YZBE7NLinE&feature=related
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2009, 07:28:56 pm by William "Bill" Munny » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: