Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:39:12 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Play Suggestions topic

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Play Suggestions topic  (Read 1431 times)
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Local Mod
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

NubChaos/Little Raven

« on: 20 February, 2009, 04:28:41 pm »

Here you can make suggestions for future Plays.

Play suggestions can then be discussed, so that we can decide which Play will go next. (It won't go in the order that they're suggested in. It'll go in the order of the Play Idea we all like best to the Play Idea we all like least.)

You can make as many suggestions as you like, no matter what they are. (Stupid/ridiculous stuff is A-OKAY! Same goes for serious or dramatic stuff. And so on.. @_@ )

If you want to, you can put the sort of genre the suggestion falls under. (Serious, funny, whatever.)
Also be sure to specify specific conditions if your Play has any. You'll see what I mean with my suggestions...

MAH SUGGESTIONS FOR NOW:
Raining Bob-ombs! (Ridiculous/Stupid/Dumb fun)
Description: Self-explanatory
Special Conditions: None.. But this one is supposed to be humorous, so if a bob-omb blew up on you, you won't die/get hurt. Think of it as oddly harmless violence, like Tom & Jerry or just about any cartoon.
Changes Made: A lot of craters..
Theme: Bob-omb Battlefield from Super Mario 64

SSBB and Final Fantasy worlds COLLIDE (Could go in any direction, depending on what all everyone does.)
Description: A strange dimensional incident occurs, fusing the Final Fantasy worlds with the SSBB world
Special Conditions: Everyone has to take 1 Final Fantasy character. They don't HAVE to have been on a Nintendo console, and it's okay if the FF character puts you over the character limit.
Changes Made: Not only is the SSBB world explorable, but now all of the Final Fantasy worlds are! Any Final Fantasy character can now be taken, even if they weren't on a Nintendo console. The character limit is now bumped up to 7!
Theme: When Worlds Collide - Powerman 5000

BBQ (Free-RPing. Fun, social, etc.)
Description: The characters throw a BBQ and play games and stuff
Special Conditions: None.
Changes Made: None
Theme: Optimism from Chrono Cross

Villains' Convention (Serious. Lots of battles.)
Description: The characters' enemies and rivals have finally got some brains. They've all decided to team up, since all the characters are teamed up. They set up a meeting place, and plan a sortie against the characters.
Special Conditions: Everyone needs to take 1 villain character. The villain character has to be an enemy of one of the characters that have already been taken (So if someone has Samus, you could take Ridley.) It's okay if the villain puts you over the character limit
Changes Made: Depends on the villains' plan...
Theme: Verge of Despair from Dynasty Warriors 4

Tournament (Fun. Competition)
Description: The Arena is hosting a massive tournament! The victor will earn fame, fortune, and who knows what else!
Special Conditions: None
Changes Made: Some characters will become much more famous, especially the one who wins the tourney.
Theme: Final Destination from SSBB

I had another good idea, but I forgot it... Anyways, just use my suggestions as examples when you make your own. ^_^
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2009, 07:56:50 pm by Lina Inverse » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #1 on: 20 February, 2009, 04:30:59 pm »

Oh, just remembered it.

Festival (fun)
Description: A huge festival is thrown, jam-packed with rides, snacks, games, and all sorts of stuff!
Special Conditions: None
Changes Made: None
Theme: We Like to Party! - Vengaboys

^ You may also recognize that as the song that played in the 6 Flags commercials with the old dancing dude.

And you might've guessed by now, but the Changes Made part is referring to changes that occur to the SSBB world because of that Play. So yeah.
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2009, 12:14:45 pm by CATS » Report Spam   Logged

Spring-Loaded
Spring; the season your dreams take place in
Epic Post Whore

Mood: Practical

« Reply #2 on: 20 February, 2009, 04:33:35 pm »

Throw in some King of the Hill and you're golden.

...Golden SHOWERS!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #3 on: 20 February, 2009, 04:34:47 pm »

Um.. Okay then.. King of the Hill is awesome though.
Report Spam   Logged

NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #4 on: 20 February, 2009, 09:32:01 pm »

Okay ppl, I can't be the only person suggesting Plays.. SUGGEST! Angry
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

I'm: Floyd
Stand: King Crimson
Mood: Drained

Space is Deep

« Reply #5 on: 20 February, 2009, 09:33:32 pm »

GIVE ME SOME TIME TO THINK MAN.

Until five minutes ago I was trying the beat Seth and his cheapness.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #6 on: 21 February, 2009, 01:48:11 pm »

Dino invasion

DINOSAURS AND THEIR RELATIVES INVADE
Changes: There might be some wild dinos around after the invasion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uj6eOu6u9k&feature=related
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2009, 02:28:35 pm by Flamesnake55 » Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #7 on: 21 February, 2009, 01:49:57 pm »

Dino invasion

DINOSAURS AND THEIR RELATIVES INVADE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Uj6eOu6u9k&feature=related

YES.

I'LL HAVE SOME IDEAS UP SOON.
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
I SERIOUSLY DREAMT OF FLOYD BEING A KILLER CYBORG WHO RAN 10 TIMES FASTER THAN ANY NORMAL HUMAN, AND THEN KILLED MM, TURNED FEMALE, WENT AFTER ME, AND I DROPPED FROM THE SKYSCRAPER! IT HURTED, BUT I AWAKE CALMLY, THINKING I WOULDN'T SEE YOU AGAIN.
*no gold, just us*
ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #8 on: 21 February, 2009, 02:24:33 pm »

THEMES LATER

Planet Jackers (Serious, although with some black humor, ala ZIM)
Description: A race of aliens encase the planet in a large orb. The orb projects a fake sky so no one notices them. The then drive the planet into their sun, because its dying and they need to fuel it. A team needs to try and is connect the orb from either the "truck" or  split it open to free the planet.
Special Conditions: Tech guys are better for this one, although anyone can still join the team.
Changes: None, the planet will return to its normal orbit around the sun when its freed.

Pokemon Tournament (Fun, Competition)
Description: Every person who signs up for the tournament gets six pokemon temporarily (you choose). They then go into a tournament, and use three pokemon per match, one on one rules.
Special Conditions: Choose six pokemon (no legendaries) for this.
Changes: The winner will be more well known and stuff.

Raging Demon (Serious)
Description: Warriors are being beaten and even killed by a mysterious fighter. Someone needs to stop the culprit before  someone innocent goes to jail.
Special Conditions: Certain people will be framed as guilty. The real person doing it is Akuma from Street Fighter (who I will take).
Changes: No one's characters will die, but some may be injured and stuff.

Gouken's Dojo
Descritpion: Gouken, Akuma's brother, sets up a dojo near the arena to train those willing to undergo the rigorous training. Those who succede will learn the shoto arts (Hadoken, Shoryuken, and hurricane kick).
Special Conditions: Has to happen after Raging Demon. Not right after, but still. Also, its not exactly a Play, just something that will happen in any free RP times of Play.
Changes: Gouken's Dojo will be set up, people who train under him will learn the aforementioned shoto moves.
(Pretty much the same as Akuma's)

Skull Island (Serious, Movie Parody)
Description: A recreation of King Kong. A temporary character I'll take will be leading an expedition to an island to film a movie. The island will have King Kong, craziness follows.
Special Conditions: Either a current couple or a possible couple needs to be involved. The girl will be captured by Kong like how Ann Darrow was in the movie. There will also be "red shirts" (expendable NPCs) who will get eaten and stuff.
Changes: Some destruction around the Arena when Kong gets loose.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YZBE7NLinE&feature=related
« Last Edit: 21 February, 2009, 07:28:56 pm by William "Bill" Munny » Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #9 on: 21 February, 2009, 02:30:33 pm »

Your ZIM-esque Play inspires me to do THIS!

Zero Two Invades (Serious)
Description: Zero Two's back with a vengeance, and he wants to kill everything. He'll be lurking in space, but he'll be sending plenty of Dark Matter down to wreak havoc.
Special Conditions: None really, though someone will have to either draw Zero Two closer, or go into space to beat him.
Changes Made: Depends on how succesful the Dark Matter is at wreaking havoc.
Theme: Zero Two (Kirby 64 version. The SSBB version fails in comparison to the 64 version)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BwpLSiplyYc

And your Akuma Play makes me want to do a Kotaro Fuma Play.. But it'd be way too similar. >_<
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #10 on: 21 February, 2009, 07:29:47 pm »

lulz

THEMES ADDED, AND TWO NOW PLAYS (SORTA)
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
NubChaos/Little Raven
Local Mod
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #11 on: 21 February, 2009, 08:21:45 pm »

Actually, I can kinda make my Kotaro idea unique..

The Winds of Chaos (serious. Epic duel)
Description: The enigma, Kotaro Fuma, has begun to wreak havoc across the SSBB world, wanting to draw out the most skilled fighter around and test their might to see if they're truly worthy of being called "the best". An epic one-on-one duel would then commence.
Special Conditions: This one HAS to take place after Tournament, because Kotaro will want to draw out the person who wins the tournament.
Changes Made: none, but if the tournament champion can defeat Kotaro, he or she will likely become even more famous than before.
Theme: Odawara Castle BGM from Samurai Warriors
« Last Edit: 23 February, 2009, 05:39:46 pm by Kotaro Fuma » Report Spam   Logged

Z911
Your Pal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: Awesome
Mood: Devilish

« Reply #12 on: 21 February, 2009, 08:23:16 pm »

TWELVE ANGRY MEN.
Report Spam   Logged

flamesnake
Elite Member

Mood: Dead

RERO RERO

« Reply #13 on: 22 February, 2009, 12:00:12 pm »

TWELVE ANGRY MEN.
wut
Report Spam   Logged

ganonfloyd
The Saga Continues
Godly Post Whore

Space is Deep

« Reply #14 on: 22 February, 2009, 12:12:54 pm »

lulz
Report Spam   Logged

Floyd is the devil.
*no gold, just us*
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: