Ultimate Paradise
20 January, 2022, 02:50:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Just keeping track of what anime I've seen

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just keeping track of what anime I've seen  (Read 4149 times)
TBizzle
THE GALACTIC PIMP
BIZZLE
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

« Reply #1080 on: 10 May, 2012, 02:38:00 am »

Growing up I never had an issue with wanting people to see me as mature. I saw myself as a kid and didn't expect people to think of me as otherwise.

WELL FROM THE PLETHORA OF "I'M ONLY 13 BUT I LISTEN TO COOL OLD PERSON STUFF LIKE METALLICA AND THE BEATLES INSTEAD OF THAT SUPER DUMB JUSTIN BEIBER CRAP" COMMENTS ON YOUTUBE, I'M GUESSING IT'S A PRETTY WIDELY RELATABLE THEME, BUT EH, IF IT DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU THEN WHATEVER.

He was a decent character, the least annoying of the main cast. Multifaceted and well written? Eh, sure, I don't think he was that spectacular but I've got nothing to argue against it. Having the characters set to the theme and fleshing it out doesn't mean much when you're unimpressed by the theme, so no I don't have to admit it's good. I found it highly over rated and the amount of praise given to its supposed depth is silly to me.

JUST BECAUSE YOU PERSONALLY CAN'T RELATE TO A THEME DOESN'T MEAN IT'S BAD. REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOUR OPINION OF THE THEME ITSELF IS, IT'S EXCEPTIONALLY WELL EXECUTED. AND A THEME ISN'T SOMETHING THAT CAN BE INNATELY GOOD OR BAD ANYWAY. LITERALLY ANY THEME CAN BE DONE WELL, AND SHOULD BE JUDGED BASED ON ITS EXECUTION.

AND I DON'T REALLY THINK SOMETHING CAN BE CALLED OVERRATED BASED ON PERSONAL PREFERENCE. JUST IMAGINE IF SOMEONE CALLED MONSTER OVERRATED BECAUSE HE HATES DOCTORS, OR IF SOMEONE CALLED COWBOY BEBOP OVERRATED BECAUSE HE HATES JAZZ. IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 71 72 [73]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: